The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can people be quiet about the bad parts of the event

Like guys devs are not going to do anything and spaming the forums with the same topic over and over again won't change that. I won't lie I was pissed about the event at first but only because we could only get 1 skin set which was bs if you ask me. However now all I see on the forums is people complaining about really dumb things like extra bp for survivors after 30 vials or games not fun anymore. Honestly if anyone is going to complain, complain about how long killer wait time will be in the future that's the real issue and only major one I see. Things like survivors farming then killing themselfs or its too hard for killers to get vials or even just complaining about dumb things in general can you people just stop. If you are so pissed off at this games event go play a different game that has an event going on.

Comments

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited October 2018
    @brokedownpalace That was the reward change which is easy. How tf are they going to change any major parts of the event like lobby's, how to get vials, or the suicides that survivors are doing to farm. They can't enless they want to make the community go ballistic. Complaining about these things which I see often won't change that. At least with the cosmetics it was before the event and the devs only needed to do some value changes to please us.
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

No..

I will not rest until event medkits and flashlights ARE MORE OCCURANT CAUSE THEY AINT SHOW UP NEVER

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited October 2018
    Kilmeran said:

People typically come to a game's forums to complain. This is not new, and has even been stated by game studios over the many years.

If complaining people bother you, don't go to game forums.

I completely agree. To quote the Cloaker from Payday 2: "Why don't you go to the forums and cry like the little (explicitve synonomous with female dog) you are!"
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@AChaoticKiller said:
    Like guys devs are not going to do anything and spaming the forums with the same topic over and over again won't change that. I won't lie I was pissed about the event at first but only because we could only get 1 skin set which was bs if you ask me. However now all I see on the forums is people complaining about really dumb things like extra bp for survivors after 30 vials or games not fun anymore. Honestly if anyone is going to complain, complain about how long killer wait time will be in the future that's the real issue and only major one I see. Things like survivors farming then killing themselfs or its too hard for killers to get vials or even just complaining about dumb things in general can you people just stop. If you are so pissed off at this games event go play a different game that has an event going on.

From complaining on the forums, creating post about the amount of complaining on the forums, to responding (as I am) about people who complain about complaining posts on the forum, it will never change and every single comment ever written by anyone is a "copy" of another somewhere down the line. Much like that famous Fallout quote it should also be said that "People...people never change".

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    akbays35 said:

@AChaoticKiller said:

1. This event happened the same time as a huge balance patch, pallet nerfs, hook spawns, and healing increase.
    2. This event was clearly tilted towards killers.
    3. The cosmetics were aimed more towards killers.
    4. People like to play this game, they should voice their opinions when things are going unfairly and the devs do react to player input.

Preach!

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Brady said:

No..

I will not rest until event medkits and flashlights ARE MORE OCCURANT CAUSE THEY AINT SHOW UP NEVER

This /\ do we have to use plunderers or something? Like I played nearly 6-8hrs and not one 🤗 ... also being able to still get bp after I get my 30 would be nice everything is perfect 
  • Babatom
    Babatom Member Posts: 23

This isn't the only event in dbd. If people don't complain, they will think 'great job' and give us the same at xmas. The devs need to know this event is awful.

• Bravo0413
    akbays35 said:

@AChaoticKiller said:

1. This event happened the same time as a huge balance patch, pallet nerfs, hook spawns, and healing increase.
    2. This event was clearly tilted towards killers.
    3. The cosmetics were aimed more towards killers.
    4. People like to play this game, they should voice their opinions when things are going unfairly and the devs do react to player input.

FFS dude survivors are still strong as hell.. if they are not still strong AF please explain how and why I escaped 4 times in a row with everyone still alive? I can understand once in awhile but 4x in a row 4 man escape with randoms, in this clearly killer favored event and patch I cant even right now with this.. the game is as balanced as it ever has been because you and the rest of the survivor mains miss the broken days doesnt mean the game is biased and killer favored..
  • Bravo0413
    Babatom said:

This isn't the only event in dbd. If people don't complain, they will think 'great job' and give us the same at xmas. The devs need to know this event is awful.

The event is awesome actually.... are there minor problems yes such as not getting the bonus after 30vials as survivor and not finding the Halloween items in chests 
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    edited October 2018

Yeah ok let's all be quiet about the fact that you can't work on any flowers to gain the bonus bp when you vial is full, when you started the match with 2/3 vial full.
    And even better - let's not complain about the fact that when your survivor vials are 30/30 the offerings are just trash in your inventory cuz you can't work on the flower anymore , at all.
    Yep , let's shut up about how badly this even was executed...

• Bravo0413
    BigBubs said:

Yeah ok let's all be quiet about the fact that you can't work on any flowers to gain the bonus bp when you vial is full, when you started the match with 2/3 vial full.
    And even better - let's not complain about the fact that when your survivor vials are 30/30 the offerings are just trash in your inventory cuz you can't work on the flower anymore , at all.
    Yep , let's shut up about how badly this even was executed...

I agree with after 30 are complete and not being able to do the event ofcourse that's a poor idea... but the event is great otherwise 
  • SoulBagel
    SoulBagel Member Posts: 19

I have maxed survivor vials and still get the 4000 bp when someone else drains a flower. So maybe a bug for some people? I throw up the offering every game also.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@AChaoticKiller said:

So you complain about others complaining?

I complain about you complaining about others complaining

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187
    edited October 2018

1. This event was clearly tilted towards killers.

2. The cosmetics were aimed more towards killers.

3. People like to play this game, they should voice their opinions when things are going unfairly and the devs do react to player input.

this

and baby killerz still complainz cuz they can't kill

unbelievable nubies

• BigBubs

@SoulBagel said:
    I have maxed survivor vials and still get the 4000 bp when someone else drains a flower. So maybe a bug for some people? I throw up the offering every game also.

Ofc you get the bonus. That's not the issue.
    Issue is you yourself can't do anything about it which is dumb because killers still get the bonus for hooking.
    The devs obviously ######### up.

• SoulBagel
    SoulBagel Member Posts: 19

@BigBubs said:

@SoulBagel said:

Issue is you yourself can't do anything about it which is dumb because killers still get the bonus for hooking.

So people are complaining they can't drain the flowers thereby reducing the chance that another player may need it just so they can get the points? Killer only has one way to get bonus so I'm still trying to see the issue here. If you want the points and have all your vials, throw up the offering then do generators, that will help your team more then anything because they can get the flowers and the main objectives being done at the same time, you still get the points for them draining a flower.

I was honestly surprised I was getting points for other people draining the flowers, I thought it was a bug at first when the points kept popping up.

• Lumi83
    Lumi83 Member Posts: 66
    edited October 2018

@SoulBagel said:

@BigBubs said:

@SoulBagel said:

So people are complaining they can't drain the flowers thereby reducing the chance that another player may need it just so they can get the points? Killer only has one way to get bonus so I'm still trying to see the issue here. If you want the points and have all your vials, throw up the offering then do generators, that will help your team more then anything because they can get the flowers and the main objectives being done at the same time, you still get the points for them draining a flower.

I was honestly surprised I was getting points for other people draining the flowers, I thought it was a bug at first when the points kept popping up.

you must not have played many events in the past then :ohnoes: once a survivor put an offering up, they got the item needed plus bonus whether they finished the generator themselves or if it was another survivor.
    this event should have been the same.. as in survivors juicing the plants while the juice gets evenly distributed to all survivors.... all plants should be able to be completely drained, even if vials are full for it to be fair.
    survivors can of course still put up offerings... but if all players in the game have 30/30 they will get no bonus because they can't harvest the plants. not to mention.. this event is pitting survivors against each other for the juice... where past events have never done this because they all got their bonus and item once the gen was done.
    On the killer side after 30/30 they can still put on the offering and get that juicy 5500 BP bonus

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@SoulBagel said:

@BigBubs said:

@SoulBagel said:

Guess what happens when all Survivors in the lobby have 30/30 flowers, the offerings are worthless.

Killer queues are incredibly long right now for a reason and it isn't because of a bug.

• BigBubs
    edited October 2018

@SoulBagel said:

You wouldn't be if you had played previous events.
    Except that back then you had unique looking generators and you could still work on them.
    That's why right now me and others don't like it when we can't even earn those bonus points.

So people are complaining they can't drain the flowers thereby reducing the chance that another player may need it just so they can get the points?

Lol what? Sure buddy.
    And how did all of these people who have 30/30 now got it then? I'm pretty sure they had other players draining them too and somehow they managed to get 30.