Killer Lobby Waiting Time at Rank 4 takes 15 minutes..

Hope devs will fix this or make the event last half an week or one week longer.

Comments

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Yeah. Extend the event, 'cuz if you're only doing two matches per hour, you're never gonna have enough time.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

you do have enough time though, I finished the event last night

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@TheDarkLycan said:

How many hours did you play? I got 38 vials in 15hrs and that felt like i played a lot.

• TheDarkLycan

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

How many hours did you play? I got 38 vials in 15hrs and that felt like i played a lot.

I played for 12 hours from when the event started so up till 1am then played from 8pm till 2 am the next day so I grinded hella hard this weekend

• fcc2014

@TheDarkLycan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

I played for 12 hours from when the event started so up till 1am then played from 8pm till 2 am the next day so I grinded hella hard this weekend

Holy Hell! Are you burned out?

• TheDarkLycan

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

not at all, I really only need about 3 hours of sleep a day then I'm ready to play some more and I did take a couple of breaks in between so I only really was grinding for about 28 hours

• fcc2014

@TheDarkLycan said:

not at all, I really only need about 3 hours of sleep a day then I'm ready to play some more and I did take a couple of breaks in between so I only really was grinding for about 28 hours

i meant on the game. I know i'm taking a sabbatical after i get my other vials till maybe the next chapter or event.

• TheDarkLycan

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

i meant on the game. I know i'm taking a sabbatical after i get my other vials till maybe the next chapter or event.

oh no, I'm gonna still play every day or so but I might start playing DarkSouls3 again and play R6S as well

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited October 2018

you do, i'm almost done. I got my killer vials quicker than survivor actually even with Queue times.

But I also nolife this game, but if it took me 24 hrs to get 30 vials, out of a 2 week range period. there should be time.

Edit: i think they're aiming at everyone to reach 30 vials, 60 for us no lifers.

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited October 2018

@TheDarkLycan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

It took you 28 hours to get all sixty vials? Wow..you must have no wait time at all between games..or alot of friendly farming. It takes me at least twenty to thirty minutes to get a match going as the killer. I would guess I've put in roughly the same amount of play time but only have 17 suvivor and 7 killer vials. I will be lucky if I can play two hours a day all week so i guess its going to be pretty hard for people like me to hit sixty vials.

Post edited by Jed on
  • I’m rank 6 on Xbone and can’t find any killer matches. It sucks.
  • rafiksom
    rafiksom Member Posts: 50

15 minutes, you are so lucky. I am waiting for 1 game since the event started

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Omg seriously? Killers laughed at every survivors who had long wait times due to lobby dodging and now that it affects them they cry. 
    I LOVE THIS EVENT! 
  • Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Omg seriously? Killers laughed at every survivors who had long wait times due to lobby dodging and now that it affects them they cry. 
    I LOVE THIS EVENT! 
    Hey, look at me everyone! I only play half the game because i cant win on the other side, so i made a post about it instead of recognize theres an issue.

Grow up kid, when theres problems with survivor side, or killer side, they all need to be addressed.  You're acting like dbd players should be bullied because of some dumb ######### idea that the game runs only on survivor players.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@xcottonx said:

Hope devs will fix this or make the event last half an week or one week longer.

Should have been clever and deranked for the event.
    Anyone thinking a few minutes about the even mechanics would have realized that survivors gonna suicide afte they are done with flowers and will derank this way.

I dont understand how the devs couldnt see the issue btw, but its BHVR so....

• Lumi83
    Lumi83 Member Posts: 66

this doesn't surprise me. Killers are having easy 4ks at the moment and ranking up. survivors are farming their juice and doing no gens and depipping..

• Samwise
    Samwise Member Posts: 36

@Lumi83 said:
    this doesn't surprise me. Killers are having easy 4ks at the moment and ranking up. survivors are farming their juice and doing no gens and depipping..

If killers are ranking up it is their own fault, I seen this being a problem the first 10 mins the event went live and decided that I would hook 4 to 6 times and that's it and it results in a safety or depip. If killers are going ham and getting 4k's well that's their own fault when they get to red ranks an have to wait an hour or more for lobbies.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@fcc2014 said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

oh no, I'm gonna still play every day or so but I might start playing DarkSouls3 again and play R6S as well

I'm probably so trash at DS3 atm and I platinumed it lol.. 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Lumi83 said:

This is not the case is the killer life less stressful yeah and its awesome.. not having to run ruin or any sort of slow down the gens type perk..  as survivor I survived 4 games in a row try hard killers where all of us lived.... again 4 in a row... they may have been survivor mains idk 🤷‍♂️
  • xcottonx
    xcottonx Member Posts: 33

@Samwise said:

@Lumi83 said:

If killers are ranking up it is their own fault, I seen this being a problem the first 10 mins the event went live and decided that I would hook 4 to 6 times and that's it and it results in a safety or depip. If killers are going ham and getting 4k's well that's their own fault when they get to red ranks an have to wait an hour or more for lobbies.

Sry, I am SO sorry. I am SOO Sorry that I just play the game to get my Skins...

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Terrortot said:
    I LOVE THIS EVENT! 
    Hey, look at me everyone! I only play half the game because i cant win on the other side, so i made a post about it instead of recognize theres an issue.

Grow up kid, when theres problems with survivor side, or killer side, they all need to be addressed.  You're acting like dbd players should be bullied because of some dumb ######### idea that the game runs only on survivor players.
    Child it's okay to cry but no one wants to hear it.