The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Long que for Killer :( im guessing most have 30 vials for survivor already :(

i should have grinded killer first but it was taking long to find matches so i finished survivors first now im stuck waiting 5 mins to find a killer game. im at rank 6 now..

Comments

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

they messed up the killer lobbies again..happens every time there's an update like this.

• Naiad
    Naiad Member Posts: 194

It's taking anywhere from 5-15 mins at rank 16 for killers.

@Spicybarbecue said:
    they messed up the killer lobbies again..happens every time there's an update like this.

Or more people are playing killer and not enough survivors to fill every lobby instantly.

• xcottonx
    xcottonx Member Posts: 33

It was like this even before the Event started, so the Killer lobbys are just again broken.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Naiad said:
    It's taking anywhere from 5-15 mins at rank 16 for killers.

@Spicybarbecue said:

Or more people are playing killer and not enough survivors to fill every lobby instantly.

This is definitely the reason.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@xcottonx said:
    It was like this even before the Event started, so the Killer lobbys are just again broken.

Yeah but now survivor mains slowly start grinding the killer phials^^

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Here’s the tea sis. It’s supposed to be hard to fill, and the times are only there to find fair matches. Would rather play with 1100 ping, or 90 ping?
  • teamworkwins
    teamworkwins Member Posts: 3

I guess people don't realize there is only 1 killer for every 4 survivors. If you can't get a game as a killer then play survivor or play later.

• Samwise
    Samwise Member Posts: 36

@teamworkwins said:
    I guess people don't realize there is only 1 killer for every 4 survivors. If you can't get a game as a killer then play survivor or play later.

Or I dunno maybe fix the problem? nope that would make sense cant have that.