Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

is this fair matching?

A friend got me silent hill DLC and we played a few games in custom and iI thought I was doing great. Tried pyramid head in a public game and I got destroyed. I also got a really bad map & two gens popped about 1+ minutes into the game because I couldn't find them and the map was fairly large. I had a really hard time trying to down these guys and I really messed up and forgot/panicked when I was using his powers which screwed me up even more. The survivors would heal infront of my face, teabag and just stand still staring at me while I'm heading towards them (I don't think this is toxic, but why are you doing this?) and end of game I depipped and i looks at the ranks and see why I kinda had a hard time struggling. But sorry for the rant n all, but is this fair match making? thank you if you took the time to read this. :)

Comments

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

It's not fair matchmaking and that sucks for your first game in a public match as Pyramid Head. I personally think Pyramid Head is a great killer, you were just a victim of matchmaking.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

I feel for you man i really do. It sucks this ######### happens...

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

This game has no fair matchmaking. Who told you it had?

• Windfell
    Windfell Member Posts: 45

They should just get rid of Ranks completely. This new MMR they want to do would have been fine if they had just stopped us seeing these ranks. With the MMR you are likely to get these match ups, but won't know what ranks anyone is, so you would have no reason to complain. After all, a Rank 1 Survivor is just as bad as a Rank 20 Survivor...