Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Good pc nurse

Komodo16
Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

I just went against like one of the best nurses I ever went against. The other is a CONSOLE player ive had terrifying matches against twice but this was a pleasant surprise. We had mothers dwelling anf she used infectious so she slugged these really bad survivors until she had to hook them and then when she ACTUALLY chased me I got an at least minute and a half to 2 minute chase. I mean her blinks were PRECISE and she had range add one. She knew when to use her charhes when to let them recharge and when not to blink, swung too early sometimes but all in all she was great. I just aint no slouch when I'm warmed up and I do admit I used all the tricks I could and she tunneled me after hooking which I dont blame her since I was the threat of the team and so I tried lockering her but she didnt swing so I ahd no time to survive and I haven't been running deadhard. Anywho I dont care that I died nor am I here trying to also insult her just sharing this awesome experience and I hope she sees this genuinely

Comments