The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Disconnecting survivors

If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!
I`m mainly a killer but i also hate when survs disconnect when i play surv.

Comments

• Toecutter
    Toecutter Member Posts: 56

PS4 player by the way i`m always welcome to a fun game unless you are a disconnecting beeotch! Be it killer or survivor

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Toecutter said:

If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier just as i was about to kill the last one of them, I have some great survivor friends but people who do that are utter B*tches! Does anyone else think i should be able to share my video here including usernames in video to shame them ? As they tend to ruin a game as a survivor for their team mates more than anything!

No, I don't think you should be able to post the video here. I'm not a fan of rage quitters either but I hate witch hunts more. 

Report it and move on. Hopefully they'll get a ban system in place on console soon.
  • Toecutter

@RWoodrow said:
    Toecutter said:

No, I don't think you should be able to post the video here. I'm not a fan of rage quitters either but I hate witch hunts more. 

Report it and move on. Hopefully they'll get a ban system in place on console soon.

That is fair enough but some players need calling out when they abuse the disconnect, i always report it BTW and give the over survivors kudos.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Toecutter said:

@RWoodrow said:
    Toecutter said:

That is fair enough but some players need calling out when they abuse the disconnect, i always report it BTW and give the over survivors kudos.

Name shaming is against the forum rules. Don't. Do. It.
  • Toecutter

@Peasant said:
    Toecutter said:

@RWoodrow said:

Toecutter said:

Name shaming is against the forum rules. Don't. Do. It.

I know and thats why i don`t do it, but i can still post the video on youtube :)

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

@Toecutter said:
    If only i could show you the video of the survivor that disconnected earlier

Not excusing it, but maybe you were a dick? The ######### is flowing freely from both sides at the minute, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't take your word that you were a perfectly well-mannered example to killers and this guy decided to quit at the end for absolutely no reason.

Edit: And this particular guy didn't ruin anything for his teammates - you already said you'd killed them all by then. All he did was get under your skin. If he reads this, he'll be laughing.