Which Survivors do you feel bad about killing?

ukenicky
ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

I've seen a thread about "which survivors do you hate the most/like to kill" and this is a flip of that (That one got pretty heated and unsettling lol).

Also this is considering that said survivors are not partaking in any toxic behaviors.

Personally for me I'd say Cheryl and Kate but honestly I feel bad killing any female survivors T~T

Anyways my reasoning is bcuz I really like Cheryl and Kate is my main!

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,910

Dweets. I usually give a Dweet hatch if I get one in my lobby.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Sometimes Jeff or Quentin but it has to be clear that they are meaming

And anyone who dose shop basement

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

None, i'm not gonna regret choosing the role that's supposed to kill.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,469

For me it's Nancy Steve and Cheryl they've been though enough hell.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

I mostly give Hatch to Dwights & Jeffs.I take Joy in sacrificing Nea,Steve,& Felix

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Anyone who is doing adept.

Sometimes I kind of see who is doing adept and It makes me want to give them hatch, or even some rapair points.

Happens something similar with people doing the pustula challenges, if I see they're on last hook and the still dont have their challenge, I let them get It before I kill them.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Cheryl, Jake and anybody that's clearly a newer player.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2021

Nea and Quentin. They should always be allowed to escape...Also Cheryl, Jeff and Elodie

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135

Thank-you... it took me 12 freakin' games to get Laurie Strode done, and it was a killer who knew I was doing my adept. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be trying. Object players get tunneled.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Baby dweets. But my blood boils if I see someone Urban Evading.

• annika
    annika Member Posts: 20

For me, it is Yui Kimura & Kate. Also, I notice so many people like Dwight, and for what? I give Dwights no mercy.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

It’s not a character for me, but a behaviour.

If I see a survivor really really struggling quite badly, and things are looking pretty hopeless for them because of the way the other survivors are just throwing the game, I feel really really bad for them, and will let them escape.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I feel bad to kill any Survivor if I let Toxic one able to escape.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

None, I have no mercy with anyone, That's my only rule when I play as a killer.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

It's more about how they behave than who they play, if they are obviously new and/or scared I often give them the hatch, same with people that I think are doing adepts/no perk achievement runs. If I had to guess I generally let the obviously new Dwights, Megs, Claudettes, Jakes and Bills go.

Sometimes I also let people go after they just give up and they come crouching towards and start to look up at me (as much as you can look up towards a Blight). I can't bring myself to kill them unless they just point at a hook for me to end it.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

I hate killing Jeff. It’s so rare to see him in matches, and almost anybody playing him are taking a risk.

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156

The survivors that get lumped in with a teammate(s) exhibiting bad behavior. At this point it's almost reactionary to assume that the whole bunch is bad if two apples are rotten, and I feel the need to apologize to those who just got paired with some real jerks. :(

• itsjazzyo
    itsjazzyo Member Posts: 11

Anyone who boops the snoot.

• eff
    eff Member Posts: 154

Cheryls and Jakes. I always see them actually doing something that isn't tbagging me when I play killer. So I end up letting them go or playing easy on them

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

The Dweet that went into that slow hopped into that locker, even tho I could clearly see him.

The Dweet that was found in the corner, even tho there was a pallet next to him.

The Dweet that went down so that his teammate could have a chance.

The Dweet that had on a Dwelf outfit and put down a medkit as an offering/trade for their life.

So yeah, Dweets.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    edited January 2021

Bills, 9/10 of them are newish to the game even though I play at red ranks. On the other hand, I will destroy all Dweets. As a Dweet main myself I know how big of an ahole we can be :)

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

I won't kill any baby dweets ever

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

I feel almost bad for the unlucky solo. Always comes to late for an unhook action (but still helps with the double healing), does gens, isn't that bad nor that good in chases and got downed before healed to fully (it was so close!). Mostly they also act cute or are nodding. Can't kill that, no matter who it is because i know how it feels to play solo.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

I only have a soft spot for the Silent Hill girls,especially Lisa.

Idk why people like Dwight so much he's my favorite survivor to kill.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

You guys spare certain characters??? Guess I'm not picky I'll kill them all. I do give someone hatch sometimes but that has to do with the player behind the character. I especially love finding the hiding one out of the two last players and giving the player that still did gens the hatch.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 991

I hardly give the hatch to any survivors. The only survivors who can enter my mercy list are Felix and David, since they are cute. However, if they teabag and flash-click then no hatch for them, they have to behave >:(

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

Any Dweets at all or a Steve but only if they are scoops ahoy

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,910

It warms my heart to see so many people with a soft spot for the Dweets 😊

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

None! /kefka laugh

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

I refuse to kill Survivors that have ######### teammates (multiple DCs, toxic sabotagers, etc.), and people doing Adept Laurie or David (OoO and No Mither are begging to be tunneled).

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890

Loving all the Cheryl love in here, I'm a 90% Cheryl main who tries to never engage in toxic behavior, or if I do something to come across toxic, it was accidental/unintentional.

I'm glad my fellow mains are similar and that killers notice lol.

• Bludbug
    Bludbug Member Posts: 5

Bunny Fengs, Sweater Cheryls, Dweets, and the occasional scoops ahoy Steve

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Survivors that are under my skill level and don´t teabag.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

I love that we're all like yesss, we spare so and so because we like themmm and the Entity is just in the corner tapping its foot like #########

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,124

Absolutely none.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I feel bad killing the survivors who actually play and don't hide the entire game. So anyone but Claudettes, really. I want to give that person hatch, whoever it is, but I know I won't be able to find the Claudette and I'm not spending half an hour trying.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

None. If there was a bunny survivor (Bunny Feng doesn't count) I'd feel bad.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

All Quentins I go against get the hatch. I don't care if they were toxic or not. We're just so rare they deserve it just for existing.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

I never regret doing my job

• AbstractSaucing
    AbstractSaucing Member Posts: 103

I don't take joy in killing new players. The object is to make them like the game not have a kick off hating it

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited January 2021

Definitely not Claudette.