Lol just had a game where all 4 survivors used an event offering but not 1 node was harvested since

We were all 30/30. Great BP event. /facepalm

O well guess I'll play killer. Nope gave up after 5minute wait.

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

It's a shame that they didn't think this through. All this does is screw people over trying to gain Vials later in the event as people are far less likely to burn the Pustula Petals.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

One match yesterday survivors used all the new offering and then gen rushed super hard while I was "taking it easy since they have a 2nd objective to do" (yes, stupid me) and they escaped with not more than 12k.

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    White_Owl said:

One match yesterday survivors used all the new offering and then gen rushed super hard while I was "taking it easy since they have a 2nd objective to do" (yes, stupid me) and they escaped with not more than 12k.

Yea, i cant play killer games due to queue, and have all survivor vials. I pop the offerings hoping others do petals but im immediately on gens when game starts.

Would rather have had special gens like summer bbq, the cankers were a cool mechanic but it didnt compete with hooks.
  • It blows my mind how short sighted the developers are sometimes. How could no one have thought this through.

Meanwhile rank 4 killer main on Xbone here... game is practically unplayable unless i want 15 minute queues that are only going to get worse as the event goes on and survivor mains have no reason to keep playing survivor.

Battleborn has quicker queue times right now than DbD. F’ing Battleborn.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    This event was almost great. I think after you reach 30/30 vials for survivor, each offering burned should grant you +20% extra BP.
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Wait... Does it literally cap at 30 and not start over? If so, that ######### sucks and they're forcing us to spend money on AC to get the cosmetics.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Mc_Harty said:
    Nah, you can't complain about the event, look at all the free stuff you got.

I've completely abandoned this game until the devs fix this mess. Being completely dependent at the mercy of your teammates to get bloodpoints is 100% [BAD WORD] stupid.
    Black ops four is a great option to switch to, zombies are awesome the way it’s changed
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Might_Oakk said:
    We were all 30/30. Great BP event. /facepalm

O well guess I'll play killer. Nope gave up after 5minute wait.

I just realized that gwent has a new update :wink:

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@lyric said:
    Black ops four is a great option to switch to, zombies are awesome the way it’s changed

I'll give it a go but I've been eyeing Red Dead 2 atm. Loved the first game and been saving up for this one.

• rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102
    Wait... Does it literally cap at 30 and not start over? If so, that [BAD WORD] sucks and they're forcing us to spend money on AC to get the cosmetics.
    Of course they're doing that. How else would they get money. Every single game that has loot box or any type of currency there's always a catch to get something. did you honestly think they're going to buy every single item without a price? If so I got some land in the swamp I want to sell you.
  • lyric
    Mc_Harty said:

@lyric said:

I'll give it a go but I've been eyeing Red Dead 2 atm. Loved the first game and been saving up for this one.

I’m definitely getting that one as well , black ops 4 actually surprised me with some of the changes made, I just know I’m not spending another dime on this game because all the opinions are biased and they really don’t care at all about us as a player base or community  they only answer common sense questions or stupid questions that everyone already knows the answer to and anytime they say they’re gonna do something they flip it around and do something else and then say SOON on what they originally said to us, This is my favorite game of all time I’ve invested thousands of hours and around 140 dollars in it but I think before I invest another 140 more dollars into a game that just listens to all the cry babies and ignores the veteran players, I’ll buy a new game that actually works properly and doesn’t change for new players to immediately feel like they’ve got skill even though they’ve never played it 
  • lyric
    Terrortot said:
    White_Owl said:

Yea, i cant play killer games due to queue, and have all survivor vials. I pop the offerings hoping others do petals but im immediately on gens when game starts.

Would rather have had special gens like summer bbq, the cankers were a cool mechanic but it didnt compete with hooks.
    You play on PS4 right? Lol you ran into one of my buddies while he was playing killer earlier 
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

@Well_Placed_HexTotem said:
    It blows my mind how short sighted the developers are sometimes. How could no one have thought this through.

Meanwhile rank 4 killer main on Xbone here... game is practically unplayable unless i want 15 minute queues that are only going to get worse as the event goes on and survivor mains have no reason to keep playing survivor.

Battleborn has quicker queue times right now than DbD. F’ing Battleborn.

It's because they only think about the money and the crybabies. Screw everyone else.