The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

2 Weeks of not being able to actually play the game

Gotta say, great event, once you're done farming those pustules the event ######### sucks with survs killing themselves after they are firsthooked. Sucks both as killer (boring as #########) and sucks as survivor.

Having a limit of 1 pustule vial was absolutely baffling designwise, I don't know how anybody could approve this.

Comments

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

I really hope this was an oversight and that they change it before the weekend or at the very least, change it for the next event.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

@steezo_de said:
    I really hope this was an oversight and that they change it before the weekend or at the very least, change it for the next event.

Removing the pustule cap and make the farming at least twice as fast would be great, this way this event is a huge ######### up, heck deranking on purpose as killer is hard right now.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

What's the point of a stupid cap anyways? There's a limited amount of those things on the map anyways so there's no way for ppl to get more than intended

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196
    edited October 2018

I was playing a survivor game last night and everyone put in an offering but nobody got any bonus points. I thought that was kind of silly.

I agree totally, events are something to remember and it should be a positive thing. The things I will remember about this are the skins.. both a positive and negative, the forced deaths, and the lame caps.

And I know we didn't need the event at all, but it would have been a nice gesture considering these holiday themed events don't happen all that often.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    edited October 2018

They should have just made it x2 BP during the event and the offerings would just add hooks/flowers to farm the juice on but don't give any bonus bp. Would have been fair and not broken.

• victimization
    victimization Member Posts: 6

i like how all the new survivor skin make them easy to see. Great design.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@victimization said:

You can't see them otherwise? Lol.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

Dwight’s skin isn’t really all that more visible than anything else he has to wear... if you’re talking Claudette, who cares. She’s still petite and black. She still blends in just fine. 
  • SovererignKing
    The point was to actually get Survivors to try playing Killer for once. Vise versa for Killer only players.

Developers have been trying for AGES to get players to at least try the other side. Few incentives needed for Killers to play Survivor, but you need a massive push to get Survivor Mains to actually even try Killer. 

They wont cause “Killer is stressful and not fun”. Mostly cause they know it’s not fun dealing with Looping, meta perks, and being Gen Rushed our the ass.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@SovererignKing said:
    The point was to actually get Survivors to try playing Killer for once. Vise versa for Killer only players.

Developers have been trying for AGES to get players to at least try the other side. Few incentives needed for Killers to play Survivor, but you need a massive push to get Survivor Mains to actually even try Killer. 

They wont cause “Killer is stressful and not fun”. Mostly cause they know it’s not fun dealing with Looping, meta perks, and being Gen Rushed our the ass.

I don't play killer cause the lobby time is and always is ridiculously long, I can get into 3 survivor games before I get one killer lobby filled.

• SovererignKing
    akbays35 said:

@SovererignKing said:

I don't play killer cause the lobby time is and always is ridiculously long, I can get into 3 survivor games before I get one killer lobby filled.

Ah. Killers lobbies are long because the developers have bugged the lobbies again. Something wrong with the net code that goes wonky after major patches, happens every time. Then they do a small patch later on and that usually fixes them.

I was just explaining why the developers try to push Survivors to play Killer more often. I currently have 23 friends who aren’t even playing DBD right now cause they filled their 30 vials on Survivor. They are purely Survivor players, don’t care about BP because they have everything they want. The refuse to play Killer and said “If I even want more than Claudette or Dwight, i’ll just buy it for $10. I'm not slogging through Killer for that.” They do the same thing with dailies trying to get people out of their “comfort zone”.