I have no words. I am hopeless.

Options

A team of Survivors (probably swf) brought an offering to Midwich.

One guy brought Object of Obsession nd immediately started tea-bagging.

I played Huntress.

Complete disaster took a place. I burned out. Help me, please.

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,600
    Options

I don't know how the perk made it to live, or how it's still in its current state. It's like the devs don't know how SWF affects the game.

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    Options

No m8 OoO is "nOt A tERibBly EffeCTive pErk". This is the truth, stats tell this.

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357
    Options

So you played a slow killer, while being completely aware of the high chance that you get a map that absolutely favours mobility? It was your own choice to play a cheap killer with appropriate stat reductions

• Chappy01
    Chappy01 Member Posts: 57
    Options

if you suspect a swf in the lobby, just bring a sacrificial ward for safety

• Woot1234
    Woot1234 Member Posts: 139
    Options

Every now and then, a killer draws the wrong cards and gets the worst combination of map and survivor perks. I think OP just has to get used to the fact that this happens. But I don't see how the OP should have known better than to play huntress. It's all subject to RNG.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,826
    Options

Wait, did you actually participate in that match? Why would you do that to yourself?

Midwich is a great map for not interacting with survivors. I can go around, get points for breaking all the breakable walls, and hopefully the survivors get all the gens done while I'm doing that. If not, the exit gates are always in the same spot on Midwich, so it's easy enough to go wait at a gate so I also get points for opening that.

I mean, the whole point of bringing OoO to Midwich is to not interact with the killer. Very thoughtful of them; sightseeing and kicking walls is a nice breather from all the hustle and bustle of trying to kill.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,137
    Options