Why do some survivors insist on getting you killed

GbyeDinah
GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

Thanks “team mate” .... I really appreciate saving you a few times for you to squat on me and shine the flashlight for the doctor to find me. Real nice.

edited to remove players name...

Post edited by GbyeDinah on

Comments

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Not every player has the same skillset or common sense as you may have.

I understand... those similar setbacks have happened to myself and others (probably everyone, tbh). Best to keep playing and not hold grudges.

If you’re naming a player there in your post after the “Thanks,” it isn’t allowed here in the forums, potentially something you would get reprimanded for.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Girl, right now, for me Elodie is the new Nancy. The girl is in her own world doing god knows what in lockers. Straight trolls in human form.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

That's a problem with the human being controlling the survivor, not the game. Also naming and shaming isn't allowed as @Xyvielia mentioned.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I'm pretty sure a mod will consider this name shaming.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

As in most games the only thing that can kill me are my 'allies'.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Nancy and Cheryl are horrible. I hate them both with burning passion.

If someone runs up and blows a skill check at the start, it's Nancy. If someone is stealthy healing you and blows the skill check and sprint bursts away to leave you to die... it's Nancy. Is someone unhooking you as soon as the Killer turns around and doesn't even have BT? It's Nancy. Incompetence is her middle name.

Is someone not doing gens and leading the killer to you working on one as soon as she gets found? It's Cheryl. Are you the killer searching for 10 minutes for the last two survivors who are both hiding? It's Cheryls. Is someone body blocking you to self care and lets the killer down you? It's Cheryl. Cheryl is the one making you wish Survivors had Moris to.

• Ghalam
    Ghalam Member Posts: 99

God I feel this. I accidently sandbagged someone and after I saved them and took a down sl they weren't tunneled they waited next to me on the hook until I died.

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

Aw man, I can see by accident- like one “up down movement “ - but to stand over someone doing that over and over shining the light at me to get me killed after I saved you twice is so messed up. People can be yucky sometimes and it ruins the game. I know people will say just roll with it and all but ....

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    edited January 2021

Sounds like working with the killer to me, this is reportable behavior. If other players are intentionally showing the killer where you are, blocking you in to force you to take a hit, etc., you should report it.