What niche perk do you wish got buffed?

2»

Comments

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

Lightweight - In addition to your scratch marks disappearing a few seconds sooner, Lightweight would also reduce the sound of your footsteps (Making them silent while running).

Premonition - Reveals the killers aura to you when they look directly at you. I feel like revealing their aura to you would be a good enough trade off for literally all of Spine Chill's other effects since Premonition has a cooldown.

Hope - You gain the Haste status effect once the last generator is finished being repaired.

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Furtive Chase + Nemesis + Make your Choice

Thats a really nasty combo I like to play form time to time. Nemesis, besides allowing you to switch the obsession while in a chase, lets you see the aura when the unhook happens and the obsession switches due to furtive chase. And it will make the unhooker oblivious, if they also get exposed bc of make your choice they do not know where to hide from the killer.

To increase the spicyness, use Freddy with Black box addon, so your obsession is always sleeping so you can always use snares / pallets against them to down them even faster :D.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I live soul guard but whenever I use it, it doesn't proc with hexes like ruin or lullaby! It has to be something like noed or haunted grounds to work, do you get this as well?

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

Does anyone remember No One Left Behind exist?

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

Any SoloQ survivor knows how unfun Knock-out can be. You're stuck on the ground, your teammates can't find you and soon they would join you as slugs stuck on the ground unable to do literally anything while SWF can still destroy this perk due to Blindness being absolutely useless to them. I would weaken its effect at the cost of making it easier to apply it.

Survivors put into the Dying State are not revealed to other survivors when they are standing outside of a range of 32/24/16 metres

The survivor is inflicted by Oblivious and recovers 50% slower until fully recovered.

After all, getting knocked out disorients you, not blinds you. It also means that Deerstalker can also be used since the dying survivor will crawl towards their teammates, thinking the killer has left them while the slower recovery forces them to find someone else to help them.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

It's based on if you're cursed or not, so you have to have touched a generator first.

• Chchchcheryl

Yeah I even tried this in a KYF lobby, I ended up even completing a full gen to make sure, it will not proc on ruin for me!

• ShamelessPigMain
    edited January 2021

Sounds like another bug. I haven't touched it in a while so I wouldn't have noticed. Has it ever, ever worked with ruin or lullaby before? Maybe in the PTB?

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 571

Camaraderie. I'd love to see it work on both hook states and only require the killer to be nearby after a small grace period as opposed to needing another survivor to come near the hook but not unhook you (which is such a weird prerequisite because this makes it entirely useless outside of SWF).

• Chchchcheryl

Not that I've noticed, I've only ever gotten up with soul guard against offensive curses (like devour or haunted), whenever I'm against ruin or lullaby it just says find help with the heal cap on!

• AgentPug
    AgentPug Member Posts: 37

I'd like to see a rework/buff for Huntress Lullaby, it's an interesting perk that has a lot of potential but survivors get alerted to its presence very early and it takes a while to get enough tokens to make it have a noticeable effect.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

Vigil- Great idea, horrible implementation. I think it would work better if it let Exhaustion go down at a much slower rate (EX: 20% of normal, so 10s left means 50s while running to go away).

• km66
    km66 Member Posts: 111

No mither. 100 percent no grunts and something else to it worthwhile.

• ShamelessPigMain

For ruin, the cursed effect should be applied from when you leave a gen to when the totem is cleansed, so I guess that's a bug.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

Huntresses lullaby.

Very fun perk but takes so long to cause any effect that the totem never stands past 1 or 2 tokens.

Make it a regular perk not hex.

Make it less powerful by maybe slowly decrease the timer over the course of 8 hooks. Change the extra regression to 4%.

• Chchchcheryl

Ill try record a replication and if it happens again ill report it

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

Soul Guard + Hex interaction has been buggy af for a while now. Not very long ago, you could pick yourself up at all times with Soul Guard if the killer was running Hex: Retribution, no matter if it had already been cleansed or not. Tested it with a buddy in KYF and it was insane. It also costed a Deathslinger we faced an entire match, what would have been a 4K on endgame collapse actually turned into a 0K because a Cheryl randomly picked herself up (no UB, only SG, and Retribution was LONG gone) and rescued everyone. It was crazy. Idk if it has been patched -if it has, it was never mentioned in the patch notes. Should test it again I guess.

Also you guys are coming up with such great ideas that it's a bit depressing that Behavior is so slow to buff niche perks. I would love to see most of these ideas actually happen :(

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

Unrelenting

• Chchchcheryl

Damn that sucks, I remember how clutch my first soul guard pick up was and without a fix that will never happen again!

and yeah some of these ideas are top notch, wish BHVR would actually read the forums more

• katapad
    katapad Member Posts: 55

Killer

Predator - Make the scratch marks more visible, not closer together.

Beast of Prey - Just needs an entirely new function.

Furtive Chase - Same as Beast of Prey.

Iron Maiden - This one is good in theory, but probably just needs a bit of a buff and it could be at least meme-level.

Hex: Blood Favor - needs either a lower cooldown or a higher radius. The burst of speed from a basic has them already gone out of that 16 meter radius right quick.

Monstrous Shrine & Territorial Imperative - needs something outside of the basement hooks. Unless you're a Bubba basement dweller, these are just unusable.

Survivor

Babysitter - just take off the aura reading and I think it could be decent

Lucky Break - make it the same as Iron Will, reduce the amount of pools of blood you leave behind.

Repressed Alliance - it's a cool idea, but needs some kind of buff (maybe a bonus to repair speed for X seconds?)

Calm Spirit - maybe add a bonus to actions if you haven't sprinted in X seconds?