The hatch already failed to spawn with you guys? wich map?

My hatch failed to spawn in Pied Piper, it did spawned but when i was the last survivor alive, i searched for it when i had one gen left and me and someone else alive. Passed many times where it should spawn but it wasnt there until i was de last one. I died by the way

Comments

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

There's about 10 or so spawn points on that map for it. You missed it.

• Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293

no , this is a issue ive seen many time . in the swamp when the basement is in the main building at the ground level is where the hatch likes to spawn . I checked there in a few matches to see if it was there and didn't see it , but once I was the last person and it become active all of a sudden it was there .

I have also had a match where it wasn't there on my way down to the basement with 3 gens done and then I come up and it was there . It is almost like it doesn't show up until someone passes so close to it and then it spawns . im betting its a glitch in the changes they made to improve performance . no reason to have it spawn in if no one is in the area . problem with that is people pass it and then it spawns behind them . I have seen this same thing happen on several matches in serveral maps .

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

@purebalance said:

no its just the street or the room inside the school

• Draggonoth
    Draggonoth Member Posts: 10

@PatchNoir said:

@purebalance said:

Or over by the killer shack in the grass, or on one of the house porches...theres plenty of places

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

@Draggonoth said:

@PatchNoir said:

@purebalance said:

Or over by the killer shack in the grass, or on one of the house porches...theres plenty of places

i entered that places too