Do players and killers see when you give them a thumbs up?

Sorry I’m sort of new-ish to the game and very new to here...

So my question is, I like to give teammates and killers who played really well thumbs up after a match... does any one else do this? Also does it help anyone to receive point or do they even know?

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

They don't as far as I'm aware. It's like the five dots at the top that ask if you enjoyed the match. It's just for fun.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

Nope!

I don't believe is does anything at all. I don't know if BHVR had a plan to do something with this or what but to my knowledge, it does nothing. Unless it does something subtle in the background BHVR is keeping secret, doing the thumbs up/down doesn't seem to do a thing

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405

No, they do not see it. Actually I don't know how the thumbs up works for real. But I still give it to killers or teammates that I feel made a great game.

• GbyeDinah
    GbyeDinah Member Posts: 42

Thanks guys! It seemed that it wasn’t really doing much ... oh well maybe that can be something they can work on! Would be cool if they got something for Lots of “thumbs up”

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,508
    edited January 2021

I recommended a props prompt like overwatch and it got moved so i think they saw it. Good way to reward people and encourage fun engaging gameplay. And makes people feel better if they tried their best.

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228

"players and killers"

is the killer not a player?

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

LOL.

I am suddenly reminded of that CRACKED gag photo that said "Everyone deserves to be treated equally. It doesn’t matter if you are black or yellow or brown or normal.”

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357

They're just for stats obviously, the amazing mystical data we will never see

• GbyeDinah

anyways thanks for serious responses

• GbyeDinah

There was nothing wrong w my question ... if anyone reads anything more into it then.... oh well