How do you deal with toxic swf

Herachi_Sakura
Herachi_Sakura Member Posts: 22
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

I was playing bubba against a swf with 2 objects. It was the worst round I have ever had. Not because of my performance but just because of the toxic behaviour. It aggrevated me and made me ragequit in the end. I normally don't do that. But these survivors were just awfull. They were just playing to ruin the fun. I was not even doing anything bad nor running any perks. So I ask how do you do it? How do you ignore these things.

Edit: Thanks for the replies. I will try to implement those strategies and try to stay calm. Giving them what they want by being angry should from now on be avoided.

Post edited by Herachi_Sakura on

Comments

• Ribbles
    Ribbles Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2021

i just go stand in front of the exit gate thing and go have a snack. when they complete the gens i open the gate then go stand in a corner. No chase/altruism points will make them depip. if theyre super obnoxious with multiple OoO and flashy clicking i just DC not worth wasting my time.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

If you can tell it’s a SWF before the game, a map offering is one of the best solutions.

I was messing around playing some distressing pyramid head on the game earlier and literally didn’t even notice people had object until the endgame screen because they were literally always inside the terror radius

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228

What kind of suggestions... lol... stand in a corner....

you are bubba... catch one and facecamp them!

slug them all with noed! let them bleed out 4 minutes, even if its only 1...just bodyguard the slug until bleed out.

you need to fight back with every toxic thing you can come up with. make them rage, make their game awful. it doesnt matter if you lose, but drag as many down with you as possible, ruin their game.

stop standing in a corner or even worse, quitting for their full enjoyment while losing points.

• Nosferatu3145
    Nosferatu3145 Member Posts: 542

You were Bubba, in this situations you just need to get one of them. Camp till they die and proceed to get another one. If you can't, stand in a corner till they leave

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    edited January 2021

I would play normally like it's same survivors you face in solo matches.

Don't chase object accross the map. You will waste huge time. Go to object, but switch target if you find someone else on your way.

When you find object in your terror radius, chase him normally. His advantage is gone and he become a casual survivor. He might be a good looper, but if you know what you doing, it shouldn't be a problem.

I used to affraid object swfs. My hands was shaking and I did tons of mistakes I wouldn't do against casual survivors. Mental oppression of swf is real and you have to counter it by calming down yourself. When you play against them normally you will see most of swfs are just playing for fun as casual players.

They do have advantage and they have better chances to win, but it's not a monster level threat. They have info where are you and what to do, so they probably do gens very fast and save teammates in good timings. But try your best, don't give them an easy win.

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252

Honestly, Just slug the ######### out of them Swf are hyper virtuous to the point of being leemings. If one is clearly the "big cheese" tunnel and down them first...If you are playing Bubba just stand over them and charge your chainsaw

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Stand in a corner or exit gate and go watch a movie or something. I never play against OoO, they can have an easy game without me.

• Father_Dark
    Father_Dark Member Posts: 84

For the most part, I ignore OoO. If I happen to come across them, as someone else said, I chase them normally. Depending on their toxic behavior, I would go with the tunneling/camping option. However, coordinated groups can effect a rescue. Regardless, you'll be able to get hooks/slugs in this way and might get a sacrifice as well. Also, if there are players who are clearly better skilled then you (specifically at looping), then chase them off and move on to someone else. I've done this many times. No sense wasting any more time trying to get someone who you won't be able to (or might be able to, but will basically cost you the game to get them.)

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Smile comfortably in the confidence of knowing that there are other matches after that frustrating trial, and they won’t all be bully SWFs.

Do your best, playing on to the next, while not giving into the frustration.

Wether or not it seems to be so, you really are gaining good experience in those situations to help you in other trials.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392

I try my best. It's not their or my fault. If they're toxic in the post-game chat then I just report them for harrassing me or whatever

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Well, thats what moris are for...oh wait, not anymore.

• alex9er
    alex9er Member Posts: 96

I simply play the game and slug a lot because this is the only way you can win

• gazzy_g
    gazzy_g Member Posts: 28

If they're incredibly toxic:

Step 1: Try to identify the weakest surviving person fast

Step 2: Tunnel them to oblivion ASAP. Don't camp (or they won't go unhook straight off and burst gens), but stay near enough to activate choo choo mode fast.

Step 2a: Try to position yourself opposite an area of broken pallets, to encourage them to run that way. No pallets = quicker death.

Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 until complete

Step 4: Enjoy the salt at the end

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

Honestly by doing this you're just feeding into their plan. Their goal is to make you angry, so it doesn't really bother them if you do this, if anything it makes them happier. I just play normally and don't make it clear that they've bothered me, because that's just exactly what they plan on doing. Just say "gg" in the endgame and move on.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

It's a sad reality when SWF feel the need to bully killers via Toxicity. As people say, never let them get to you. They just crave the attention and are most likely just trying to show off for their friends. Just play normally and give them a GG in end-game if you can.

Of course, some SWF bully squads also fail miserably when they try which is even better. An example of this is a match I had last night against a SWF Blly squad that tried to play the 'deny hooks' game.

They tried the usual low rank = baby killer routine on me. They clearly didn't know how to go against a Hag well, because despite me only having a Body-block add-on, they couldn't handle it at all. So best thing to do is stay calm in a match, and just try your best, and try enjoy yourself, because no matter how toxic people try to act, there are far more positive players in the game who will give you a friendly match.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Simply win

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

I don't need to deal with it, i actually enjoy it. That's why i mostly play pvp games :)

• BleachDBD
    BleachDBD Member Posts: 7

If you get a swf either dodge the lobby or just play the game normally and try and play better and get a better understanding of the game use it as a learning experience record the match even and see if you made any mistakes that could've changed the matches outcome, don't do the other suggestions where you ruin peoples fun then that makes you just as bad as a 4 man toxic swf.

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319

"Fools! You could have overpowered me, with the loss of but one... now, you all die!"

• NotACompPlayer
    NotACompPlayer Member Posts: 193

you get good 👍️