Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

First survivor game in a while.

So uhh yeah. Not toxic all game. None of us were. And uhh yeah. Get camped, get tunneled. Get a pallet respecting, bloodlusting, NOED using Coup de Grace. Like NOED is one thing. But to be that killer that while using NOED, you bloodlust 2 double lunge to get your target. Just so you dont break a pallet.

I mean the last three games, killers have just camped, tunneled and NOED. And they're red ranks.

Anyone else feel my pain? 😦

Comments

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228
    edited January 2021

no. survivors pushed nearly all killers out of the game. The remaining ones simply dont care about your tears.

The amount of toxicit you encounter playing killer is abysmal.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

um, it’s more like survivors 1st hook suiciding and DCing early into the match during Solo queue that’s been killing the DBD buzz for me

haven’t had many toxic killers lately, tbh

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Surprisingly ive had decent teammates recently but I always end up black pipping. It seems like the vens just go too fast when I loop. Like I always complained about bad teammates that donr help me escape so they all die when I try and do objectives but when I get teammates who are decent the gens are too fast and my loops are too long :(

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

But Camping and tunneling are legit strategies

😂😂

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Just as there are many bad Survivors who crouch walk the corners of the maps and wait for the hatch cause they lack skill... there is the killers who lack skill and rely on camping and tunneling cause they suck at the game as well.

I could 4K with Wraith with my only gen perk being Overcharge at Red Ranks. But you can't help salty, bad players on either side. They solely play to be miserable and make others miserable.

Just move on and hope the next match has better humans playing and not salty trolls.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

My first survivor game in a few weeks went something like...

Spawn in; run to nearby building and start a gen. Teammate injured, another teammate injured, hear the Oni blood fury charge noise.

Blood fury activated, all 3 teammates down within ~20 seconds. Gen isn’t even half way done.

Barely escape through hatch because of a key. Back to killer it is.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

They are just as legit as running around the same structure three times then using multiple second chance perks in order to make up for your mistakes over and over.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    edited January 2021

Yeah, really tho... I’ve had toooo many safety pip matches today to count, and for those exact reasons you’ve mentioned ;P

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Camping you just stand there and do nothing

Tunneling you're just singling out one person

Transition to scared to play the game

• Patiencehero
    Patiencehero Member Posts: 54
    edited January 2021

I actually do sympathize - it's the same feeling I get when I face the third SWF of the day with OoO that teabag anytime they're in LOS, and bodyblock with BT so they can teabag me at the exit gate as well. Especially common with Red Rank survivors, so likely the killers playing the way you describe just experience it so much they literally don't care how miserable they make the experience anymore.

Not saying it's correct though, and its why if I'm getting bullied I just watch netflix in the other monitor. If you let it get to you you're just going to end up repeating the cycle.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

Camping is playing the game, Tunneling is playing the game, it may not be how you want the killer to play, but you don't have the right to dictate how other players play the game, the devs do.

I don't like it when I get camped or tunneled, but I am not going to get angry at the player, I will be upset with the devs and just move on to the next match. When I get tired of it to the point I can't take it anymore, I'll just switch to another game.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

I got tunneled today and yea it kinda sucked. But the other 10 games I played I didn't get tunneled.