Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who Is In Your Opinion The Most Fun Killer To Play And Why?

For me it's Hillbilly, I was a dead hard survivor main but after trying Hillbilly I can't put him down even after he got hit with a nerf. There's something so satisfying about pulling off a curving chainsaw hit. And he's a part of the reason why I also enjoy Blight.

Who's the most fun killer for you to play and Why?

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited January 2021

Blight. Highest skill cap in the game by far. Has a ton of things to learn. Goes fast. Not add-on or slowdown dependent in the slightest. Has a cane. Chase music slaps.

God I love this killer so much he's perfect.

You will all become Blight mains eventually because it is the way.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited January 2021

Hag and Billy I enjoy. Hag you don't need to worry about gens poping. Billy is fun to one shot and zoom around the map. Been liking doctor to get the Urban Neas, Fixated Nancy's, and the Blendetts. And it's fun to see their souls crushed when they're shocked before the pallet.

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

Oni and Billy are my personal favorites. Blight's fun too, but I love having an instadown. Zooming around the map and one shotting survivors is so fun

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94

I am not that good at being a Killer, but I love my Hag. When I started playing two months ago, I only used the free Killers for a while. Thought that Hag would be "Hard to play", didn't really face any as a Survivor, too. But then I just pulled out some money and bought a few Killers, just tried Hag and now I love her. I guess maybe I love her because I am not that good at loops and chasing. The traps handle that part for me.

I love her especially with the chains addon or an addon where you see the Aura of survivors after they walk on a trap.

Another Killer I really like is pig. Just because of the "style" and the bear traps. Just for the saw feeling.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

Hard toss up between Bubba and Pyramid Head.

Bubba just feels amazing with good addons, especially when you are being chain fed pallets. As someone who played M1 killers for the majority of my early DBD days just deleting pallets at that rate is very satisfying.

Pyramid head is also great. The chase music is fantastic, his power is extremely strong, and I love carving trails all over the most annoying loops in the game

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

demo

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

My favorite has always been Spirit ever since the moment I first started playing her. I love her play style of going invisible and catching survivors off-guard. It feels very satisfying and rewarding to do so. I also enjoy Billy, Blight, Pig, and Doc, but none of them compare to Spirit for me. I really wish Spirit was more fair to go against because man do I love her.

• NITRAS42
    NITRAS42 Member Posts: 170

Doctor can be fun if the survivors struggle with skill checks.

Personally, I just love pig. The RBT’s can be fun with a bit of RNG to make things interesting. The interaction with the jigsaw puzzles is a bit unique. Her lung/crouch can be fun, though it takes more work to know when to use it.

PH can be a lot of fun, but it is more punishing if you miss his shots.

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228

I was a nurse main... but she is no fun anymore with the rework and weird addons.

so doctor on the game :)

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Oni and pp head. I love downing everyone and yeeting someone across the map without having to worry about BT or DS.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Huntress. The hard shots you can pull off are really satysfying

• Patiencehero
    Patiencehero Member Posts: 54

Jumpscare Myers.

Is he strong? No.

Are you likely to win a lot with him? No.

Is it worth it for being able to almost hear someone falling out of their chair from across the country when you get the perfect ambush? ABSOLUTELY.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Blight and Huntress are currently the most fun killers to play.

Nurse used to be the most fun killer back in day. Unfortunately, the devs took away the fun factor because survivors complained about her so much.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

For me, Pig. Not because shes good or not. Just because shes just a cute and relaxing killer to play ngl.

• Plague, I get to vom on survivors and it makes me laugh! :D

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    edited January 2021

Oni. There's nothing more fun than running around the map and downing survivors with Blood Fury.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    edited January 2021

Pig, obviously. The devs will pry tampered timer/Jigsaw's sketch pig from my cold, dead fingers. Plus, snoop booping is always great.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

Trapper was a lot of fun before generators weren't completed as fast as they are now. I still love him, but it just hurts to play him these days unless I go all out - which I don't want to do.

So know, if I dip my toes into the killer waters, its usually Doctor because I love making everyone scream over and over.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

Huntress and trapper cause them traps and hatchets shot are astounding. Gotta keep survivors on their toes when going up against a trapper.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

Oni and/or Plague. Landing hits with their secondary power is so rewarding.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Doctor and Hag for me.

Doctor because when Impossible Skill checks works, and they're stuck in T3 Madness just screaming over and over, it brings me a strange joy. And Hag when I use her Rusty Shackle and Disfigured Ear for some really dirty attacks. Trigger my trap without knowing, becoming deaf and not even realising I just teleported behind you until it's too late.