100 games during the event [Data]

Zavri
Zavri Member Posts: 261
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

1 game: No one gave a ######### about the nectar and played a "normal" match. Match result: 3k 1 trap door.

4 games: All the survivors didn't give a ######### about anything but getting me my hooks asap. They then proceeded to do their nectar pools, i allowed. they then let me kill them to end it. No gens done. < wraith, billy, freddy >

44 games: With only obvious tells ( bell ringing, saw reving, melee swinging etc ) at hooks or watching them grab nectar, these games allowed me to get "most" of my hooks while grabbing all of the nectar pools. < billy, wraith, freddy, nurse >

51 games: At the start if they get caught at a pool they continue to harvest, i play normally and grab and hook. they still try to show farm signals but i play normally. they spam flashlights and whatever but I play normally while grabbing event hooks when I can. At end of game I get called all sorts of names like tryhard, ######### cuck, can only rank during a farming event, etc.

< Mostly nurse but some billy and clown >

after this ######### i realized it's best to pretend the event doesn't exist and just play normally while realizing the flowers are basically a gen.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Flowers for the first half of the event are like ruin
  • feelsEUmang
    feelsEUmang Member Posts: 50

Playing killer is ez with the harvesting thing going on. Survivors are slowed down obviously.

In my eyes those survivors are right with "tryhard, ######### cuck, can only rank during a farming event"...

In my last 100 games, pretty much noone called me anything except people who were toxic right from the start, who tbagged after dropping pallets. I'm playing most likely trapper with ######### builds during the event, just to get the vial ######### going.

Playing Nurse is nothing you've to be proud of...

I'm high rank btw...

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

Playing killer is ez with the harvesting thing going on. Survivors are slowed down obviously.

In my eyes those survivors are right with "tryhard, ######### cuck, can only rank during a farming event"...

In my last 100 games, pretty much noone called me anything except people who were toxic right from the start, who tbagged after dropping pallets. I'm playing most likely trapper with ######### builds during the event, just to get the vial ######### going.

Playing Nurse is nothing you've to be proud of...

I'm high rank btw...

You’ve obviously not met the high rank SWF squads who already have their 30/30 vials and things are back to normal with the usual Gen Rush - DS/BT/DH(SB)/SC meta perks. I played nice and got nothing but that after I hit Red Ranks again. 

So no, he didn’t deserve to be called these names, just as the Survivors who went back to the usual bullshit with me don’t deserve to be called those names. Just because it’s an event doesn’t mean the other side is obligated to “take it easy and play nice.” 
  • feelsEUmang
    feelsEUmang Member Posts: 50

I think u're just bad... I've met a bunch of 4man SWF obviously some of those groups are insane, but sometimes you should use certain strats against them. They are predictable.
    If needed you have to camp and slug, if you play by survivor rules as a killer, you'll for sure getting destroyed.

I'm not playing nice and easy, but playing Nurse needs no real skill, same thing goes for Billy.
    You play them and "pretend" like there's no event if you're a tryhard unskilled killer.

I don't even care if a 4man SWF destroys me. You can't win them all.

But what I'm trying to say: If you play a no skilled killer like Nurse, don't be surprised being called out, especially when u're tryharding during an event.

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

Killer was super easy on Friday and Saturday, then once R1 survivors got thier vials, and just played the game normally normal service resumed. It was fun for a few days of Potato-level Entity-milk hungry survivors though.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Zavri said:
    1 game: No one gave a ######### about the nectar and played a "normal" match. Match result: 3k 1 trap door.

4 games: All the survivors didn't give a ######### about anything but getting me my hooks asap. They then proceeded to do their nectar pools, i allowed. they then let me kill them to end it. No gens done. < wraith, billy, freddy >

44 games: With only obvious tells ( bell ringing, saw reving, melee swinging etc ) at hooks or watching them grab nectar, these games allowed me to get "most" of my hooks while grabbing all of the nectar pools. < billy, wraith, freddy, nurse >

51 games: At the start if they get caught at a pool they continue to harvest, i play normally and grab and hook. they still try to show farm signals but i play normally. they spam flashlights and whatever but I play normally while grabbing event hooks when I can. At end of game I get called all sorts of names like tryhard, ######### cuck, can only rank during a farming event, etc.

< Mostly nurse but some billy and clown >

after this ######### i realized it's best to pretend the event doesn't exist and just play normally while realizing the flowers are basically a gen.

I only needed 30-40 matches to realize that I will quit DBD until the event is over :wink:

• Draggonoth
    Draggonoth Member Posts: 10

Now that most survivors have thier vials, this event is cancer for killers. Most of them dont use petals which makes a max 3-4 hooks per game on a good day, IF they dont try to pallet loop you for three years to get 5 gens done and leave. Hell even the ones where people do put up petals, use it as a decoy, gen rush and leave you without your vial anyway. This is a bust of an event.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Killer is so easy on PS4 at the moment - survivors go crazy for canker, sometimes they even stop during a chase to harvest one!
    Then there is always at least one who lets the team down and suicides.

I am zooming up the ranks way beyond where I should be - 2 pips nearly every time. I am going to be so stuffed when the event ends and everyone plays normally again.

• Draggonoth
    Draggonoth Member Posts: 10

@Rex_Huin said:
    Killer is so easy on PS4 at the moment - survivors go crazy for canker, sometimes they even stop during a chase to harvest one!

I am zooming up the ranks way beyond where I should be - 2 pips nearly every time. I am going to be so stuffed when the event ends and everyone plays normally again.

Yeah that was 3 days ago on PC...now im getting pallet looped through gen rushes. Even IF they use enough petals for me to get my vial filled, half the time i cant even get enough hooks to do it. This game is a joke, its supposed to be like a horror game, but survivors arent even scared of killers, and just troll/loop/360/blind you into oblivion. And half the perks survivors get only make it worse.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@Draggonoth said:

@Rex_Huin said:

Yeah that was 3 days ago on PC...now im getting pallet looped through gen rushes. Even IF they use enough petals for me to get my vial filled, half the time i cant even get enough hooks to do it. This game is a joke, its supposed to be like a horror game, but survivors arent even scared of killers, and just troll/loop/360/blind you into oblivion. And half the perks survivors get only make it worse.

Yikes - if it ends up getting like that I probably wont try for all my killer vials...

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

I generally play normal, unless I'm in the mood to farm.

Especially if it's one of the swamp maps. I swear, the event hooks always spawn on that upper ridge, on one side away from all the gens.