What’s the weakest perk you won a game off of?

Options

Mine was probably Mad Grit.

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,253
    Options

Iron maiden, when it works it just works, especially when they go for head on and you bait it, its brutal

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

Deathbound, still my favorite perk in the game even though it’s mostly useless. Just knowing where 2 survivors are is good info sometimes

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    Options

Bloodhound.

I play a 1 perk Wraith.

Sometimes I win, and I sit there going "Why is this a thing?"

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

I mean, I didn't win, but I witness a Killer win because of Unrelenting. Demo missed a swing, I thought I could make another loop.

Unrelenting made sure I could not.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,003
    Options
  • Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Not a super weak perk, but I’ve crawled to freedom via the hatch just in time, and have had last second escapes after being hit inside the opened exit gate before the killer could pick me up while using Tenacity.

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554
    Options

Unrelenting, with the poor optimization on console it is extremely easy to get spun by survivors.

• JasonS
    JasonS Member Posts: 100
    Options

I won a game with Third Seal against a bunch of Rank 20's because nobody could find their teammates to Unhook.

I imagine they did not have a good time.

• Namesarehard
    Namesarehard Member Posts: 14
    Options

No mither. Remember kids, never slug a no mither

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

Well...

I win a LOT using builds centred around Coulrophobia

• Steah
    Steah Member Posts: 511
    Options

Cruel Limits as leatherface

• TimeOutTimmy
    TimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 135
    Options

Just spent the last few hours playing "survivor perk roulette"... so Hope? Premonition? This is not happening?

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Boil over. I was on death hook in the EGC, and had been downed through a window of a jungle gym by a Deathslinger. He walked over to me, picked me up, and then didn't see the hook that was inside the jungle gym due to the hook aura blocking. He tried to take me to the next closest hook, which was on a hill fairly close to the exit. Teammates came over in time to help body block and the combination of the teammates and the wiggle effects got me off of his shoulder. He missed a shot on me right as I was turning into the exit gate and he DC'd :P

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,586
    Options

Whispers.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Distressing. It scares people off gens a lot.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

It was a full backpack build, but Mad Grit ended up being the MVP in one particular match that ended with all 4 Survivors hooked in the basement with 4 gens left.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

second wind, the entire team was slugged and i got to tank another hit which managed to let me pick up multiple people

also monstrous shrine- had a basement build and a person died before someone could save them, they would’ve gotten them tho if i didnt have it

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,560
    Options

The 4-man I played against misjudged the amount of time their teammates had left on basement hook and it got them killed.

There was 1 gen left...so Monstrous Shrine did win me a game.

• BreadPanda
    BreadPanda Member Posts: 16
    Options

For killer perks, I particularly love these two:

• Hex: Third Seal - I've won quite a few games which I can attribute to this perk. Blindness is likely to cripple solo queue players while also hindering SWF, assuming you can defend the totem well enough at the start of the trial.
    • Mad Grit (bonus if it's paired with STBFL) - this one has practically become a staple for me since it's so useful for punishing coordinated body blocking and/or overly-altruistic survivors.
  • TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

weakest combo, I 4k with?

That would be Unrelenting and Trail of Torment lol

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Pebble.

Pebble is really situational but in end game when you're the last survivor and need to open a gate, it is quite good to bait the killer into going to the wrong place, giving you time to open yours.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

Breakdown saved me a long time ago. I was being camped by a Huntress at EGC near the exit gate as Jeff, got unhooked, and was barely able to get off of the Killer's shoulder and escape via the gate because of the broken hook.

• Hex_UrbanEvasion
    Hex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200
    Options

Beast of Prey. On a big loud boi like Oni, that Undetectable was invaluable. I gamed survivors at the killer shack, where I'm kinda boned if I'm not fast enough.

Idk if it's as weak as some, but Spine Chill saved my bacon at an exit gate. The killer had a long sight line approaching, so I got the most out of those 36 meters of extra speed, and got far enough in for the hit to knock me over the finish line.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685
    Options

Iron Grasp to get them to the basement as Bubba can get an ez 4k

• Hex_UrbanEvasion
    Hex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200
    Options

It wasn't exactly a W, but one of my buddies was using Breakdown and a Nurse dead zoned a whole section of Auto Haven from hooks. She couldn't get me to one without me wiggling off and bolting, so she slugged me and let me bleed to death, so the satisfaction was mostly from watching her ragequit and leave me to die after tunneling someone who broke every hook he got taken off.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

De Ja Vu

Killed the poor trappers whole three gen plan! He'd nested and everything, but the auras of gens closest to each other helps a lot!

Also No Mither, self explanatory, like someone said, never slug a No Mither

On the killer side, probably agitation in combo with mad grit, they thought sabotaging a couple of hooks nearest to me would stop me, haha fools, the basement was an easy trip, comboed with hitting them trying to body block me and dropping down, one of the easiest hooks I've ever had against a sabo squad

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

The weakest Killer Perk you can think of.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    Options

Meee toooo! Mad grit + agitation turned what would have been a 1k into a 4k cause they all tried to body block

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

Monstrous shrine. I went again a super fast squad that left teammates hanging on hook until last second.

A turning point was when i got a basement hook insecond phase and they misjudged the time they had. They finished a gen right above the basement but didnt make the rescue in time and that lost them the game.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine Member Posts: 207
    Options

Boil Over. Once I was barely able to wiggle off and run trough the gates.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

These 2 werent mine me but I saw someone managing to lure the Killer away to a generator in the middle of nowhere with Red Herring, allowing us to finish ours, breaking a potentially fatal 3gen at Azarovs, and the other day some guy got shack god Pallet up with Any Means Necessary (this was more of a Killer's mistake since he should have broken it but I suppose it can be in this thread).

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967
    Options
  • chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

On Console it's done easily on top of that the aim dressing is so inconsistent I would say no.

• JohnShark
    JohnShark Member Posts: 88
    Options

Coup da grace on deathslinger. Imo its not a very good perk just because of the requirement for tokens. Being gens get completed

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Bloodwarden. Very rare but always hilarious when it goes off.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Pebble

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

Wake Up for me. Let me get out just in time after my "team" was dead. Still had to stealth to one side get a light or two then actually open the other gate on Dead Dawg Saloon against legion.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967
    Options

Ok cuz that happens to me sometimes lol

I'm on console.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

Probably Wake Up, been a few close calls at the gate with that perk. I don't run it anymore since even getting to end game is already nice. I rather run stuff for before then especially if the killer is sweaty and intent on tunneling everyone out ASAP. Then I may as well try to have fun in the little bit of actual game play I get before getting slugged, hooked, and camped out.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Options

Iron Maiden Huntress.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

lol mad grit here, was trying out a fun build on doctor. I used mad grit, iron grasp, agitation, and hangman's trick. All the survivors kept trying to take protection hits and get sick sabo plays.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

I've won a game with Hex: The Third Seal. I was trying out a (kind of) blinding build on the Spirit (Knock Out, Hex: The Third Seal, Hex: Devour Hope, and PGTW) and nobody could find the Third Seal totem. The Devour totem got cleansed after I downed and hooked 2 survivors from it, and 1 of the survivors that I hooked suicided on the hook. It also didn't help that they kept running in front of me and taking hits.

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905
    Options

No addons

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options

A friend of mine usually runs Wake Up, she has managed to escape a couple of times because of it lol.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,095
    Options

Me too! I had some overly altruistic swfs whose only goal was to blind and sabo me every chance they could get. It was so frustrating. Little did they know, I had mad grit that surprised the crap out of them especially when the last gen popped and NOED procc'd. It was delicious.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 885
    Options

IDK, is Small Game considered a weak perk? I use it quite a bit, so I don't think it is.

Technician, I guess. There was a time when I had been away from the game for a while and lacked all confidence in my skill checks, so I ran that for a while.

If neither of those are considered weak, then Lightweight would probably do it.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326
    Options

I was waiting for someone to try and tell a story about how monstrous Shrine did anything. I am 100% positive that Monstrous shrine had no effect on that situation it was the fact you were camping the basement. How would a 4 man swf misjudge the amount of time they had? Were they not on comms? You can still see the bar. I mean i suppose if they were just going off of pure memory......monstrous shrine still did not do ######### lol

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,560
    Options

They had one gen left and the two on hook had Adrenaline, so I assume they were banking on that.

I had chased them off the gen when they started heading for basement.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how they misjudged it so badly myself. All I know is that, had Monstrous Shrine not been on my build, they would've gotten to the basement in time.

As added context, I was playing a poor man's basement Bubba with Monstrous, Agitation, Mad Grit and Iron Grasp.