The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I give up, It's imposible get the 30 killer vials

So, that's, I give up get the 30 killers vials
I refuse to wait 20-30 min for 1 game, and don't grant a full vial(even if grant a full vial is not worz)

2 games=vial, 1 game wait = 30 min, 60 games = lobby wait time 30 hours........
That's insane! 30 h of camfire simulator, no way I do that

I enjoy the survivor event, was pretty funny have something more to do, not only repair. With this event I have had a lot more fun than with any others(as survivor), but killer part it's like no event, only 1 skin of reward.

P.D.: Was a nice test of what happend if add more diferent objectives

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Glad I got mine fairly early on as my queue times only went up to around 15 minutes each time for the last few.

They really ######### the bed with this.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

At rank 8 it takes 3-5 minutes to find a game, but it's always 100% a SWF group tryharding.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited October 2018
    I'm at 16, just watch something on your phone as you wait. I only have to get at least 2 vials a day to get to 30. As for not getting a vail a match, that happens. Enless 4 offerings are used you will have to play two games to get 1 vial.
  • Murlin
    Murlin Member Posts: 15

@Vortexas said:
    At rank 8 it takes 3-5 minutes to find a game, but it's always 100% a SWF group tryharding.

Wow, I'm also rank 8 and need 20-30 min of wait, and also all SWF xD
    Maybe I should change my region?

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

yes it is the biggest isue of game so far, even more than DS and the hatch

waithing 20 mins for playing as a killer is unbearable, and it is not cuz lack of playerbase, is a BUG

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    I'm thankfully on vacation this week from work, and it seriously took 8 hours per day (give or take) playing every day Saturday through Wednesday to finish Killer vials. It was horrifying and, in retrospect, not worth it. Now I have 2 killers with about 20 petals each that will NOT be used, because there's no way I'm hopping back into 30-45 minute lobby waits right yet, extra BP or not. It's pure madness!
  • Rem
    Rem Member Posts: 13

I've given up too. The wait is insane. Being a killer main, this really sucks.

• Rem
    Rem Member Posts: 13

I've given up too. The wait is insane. Being a killer main, this really sucks.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

I pretty much stopped as well. Just not worth the wait times. I'm half way there as killer. Just not fun, and none of the costumes are for killers I play, other than Trapper.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@Murlin said:

@Vortexas said:

Wow, I'm also rank 8 and need 20-30 min of wait, and also all SWF xD
    Maybe I should change my region?

Double edged sword. The Survivors in my Region aren't burning petals and are running perks to make it as hard as possible to make it to event hooks.

Which is fine, I'll gain em slowly, meanwhile I camp the one that brings DS, and the biggest looper.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    They should have a garunteed match make system which lets you connect with all players online regardless of level and region after 5 mins of searching. Best connection players are prioritised before you complain being put in a match from someone on ugandan McDonald's wifi
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@AshleyWB said:
    They should have a garunteed match make system which lets you connect with all players online regardless of level and region after 5 mins of searching. Best connection players are prioritised before you complain being put in a match from someone on ugandan McDonald's wifi

It doesnt matter if you search worldwide.
    If the WHOLE dbd population is playing the other side, that naturally leads to higher queue times in an asymetrical game.

We can only get ping filters if we get dedicated servers, and that will sadly never happen I guess

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@BACKSTABBER said:
    yes it is the biggest isue of game so far, even more than DS and the hatch

waithing 20 mins for playing as a killer is unbearable, and it is not cuz lack of playerbase, is a BUG

not a bug just to many killers wanting to play killer

• ToxicAddiction
    ToxicAddiction Member Posts: 58
    Be careful- you’re using common sense, that’s frowned upon in these parts.
  • Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187

that happens when u nerf surv

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    edited October 2018

@Radiant said:

It's already been explained to you you're wrong and you still keep spouting this. Sad

If anything it's terrible survivor mains playing killer clogging up the queue for the event. Takes them 90 matches to get 30.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355

@Radiant said:

It's already been explained to you you're wrong and you still keep spouting this. Sad

Why do you even waste time with him lmao
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,897

Nothing to do with any nerfs - just the sheer amount of people needing to get their killer vials for the event!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/27914/update-the-halloween-blight-event#latest

Please refer to this post.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    MandyTalk said:

Nothing to do with any nerfs - just the sheer amount of people needing to get their killer vials for the event!

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/27914/update-the-halloween-blight-event#latest

Please refer to this post.

Quick question ive asked a few times just kinda tryin to get as many answers on the more popular threads but at 60 now can survivors still interact for points?
  • Purr
    Purr Member Posts: 83

i did my 30 survivor vials and atm im 1 vial away from the 30 killer vials i know they changed it but i dont mind the wait time i can put youtube or netflix on my cellphone or second monitor or watch a twitch streamer or msg with friends in discord
    plus its been a great time to prestige my nurse and practice on her been a great fun time learning nurse id honestly prefer the vials before the change

• Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677

Then you should like the new update that is effective from now on, both have been merged and now share progress. Completing a vial with either role will earn Putrid Serum that may be used to unlock the Halloween cosmetics in the Store.