The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

(Killer) Rank 9 vs Rank 1, 2, 3, 3

First game as plague and this is what I get? Honestly what is this, it's never been this bad before.

Almost everytime I play killer, I get this ######### and makes me wanna uninstall.

Just venting

Comments

• Akhaten
    Akhaten Member Posts: 125

I'm really sorry you have such an awful experience while playing killer, i know how it feels because i was in your shoes a few months ago. My advice is that, if playing killer keeps being frustrating, just quit for a while and find other games to play, that is what i did since the twins got released.

There is no point in consuming your mental health over a video game no matter how entertaining it once was, or how much you spent on it. I'm not suggesting to quit forever, but take a break for a few weeks.

• BigDickMyers
    BigDickMyers Member Posts: 16

I love the game from survivors side, but I really want to play some killers (the killers are weak in the first place so that makes it even worse) but everytime I try, it's infuriating. I can play survs for hours but killer is literally 2 games and I'm done.

Guess i'll just stick to survivors then...

• Akhaten
    Akhaten Member Posts: 125

Unfortunately, the devs are afraid to give killers more power over survivors, so all you can do is load into a match as a killer and learn the power without expecting to get any kills, at least not in the first few matches. That way perhaps you wont feel so frustrated. I know it's not the best thing, giving survivors a free win just because you are trying to learn a new killer or master the role altogether, but before they actually implement the separate matchmaking logic for each killer, this is the best option.

If you enjoy playing survivor then, at least you have a reason to keep playing the game, in my case, it became too boring so i had no reason to play any role.

At the end of the day, play whatever makes you feel happy, and don't let a video game make you feel miserable.

• Pipefish
    Pipefish Member Posts: 331

Trying playing killer during a different time of day, see if that helps!