The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Any advice to deal with unfairness and/or toxicity in the game?

(I mainly play killer)

I just had a game against a key (SWF) and I basically outplayed them in every way possible, they were trying to body block me at hooks n ######### but they never really managed anything else but tbags and flashlight blinds (not saves)

But one guy managed to escape with the key (just picked it up from a dead guy) and then they all went toxic in the pregame lobby, even though I didn't camp or do anything toxic myself.

This kinda ######### makes me wanna not play for the rest of the day or just go survivor, and it's hard to ignore it for me.

Any tips?

Comments

• lostboy
    lostboy Member Posts: 89

Don’t play if it bothers you. Seriously, I get the annoyance of SWF, but if they make you feel like that then take a break.

• Alify
    Alify Member Posts: 347

play survivor, it's less stressful

• Msterflex
    Msterflex Member Posts: 126

Ya I’ve dealt with it too man. I just made a similar post lol Guess you just gotta have thick skin or don’t play this game

• Msterflex

I’ve dealt with it too man I just made a similar post lol guess you gotta have thick skin if you’re gonna play this game.

• Msterflex

I don’t mind body blocking as it’s just free kills for me lol it caught me by surprise at first but it’s a bad strategy against people who expect it

• BigDickMyers
    BigDickMyers Member Posts: 16

Yeah for the most part, but sabo squads who literally don't give you hooks at all can get really frustrating if they're not completely stupid.

• Ghalam
    Ghalam Member Posts: 99

Say gg and exit. Don't give them what they want.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

Just type: Gg wp :). That upsets them more than anything else because they are looking to bait you but your not biting and that's annoying to them. Some people only play this game to upset and provoke other players so just brush it off and don't give them what they want.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Freddy with Franklin's, infectious fright, pop and BBQ or thrilling tremors. If there's no key switch Franklin's with dragons grip.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Yeah disable chat. Or just laugh at them and call them crybabys then leave. Just be happy thinking that these bullies often have bad lifes, bad parents etc. Have a laugh and play another game.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

It's the best honestly because it annoys them because they don't get what they want and then they've only succeeding in upsetting themselves 👌🏻