When did you last see a mori?

Options

Like seriously, they are so rare now!

I cant remember when I last encoutered it haha.

Comments

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827
    Options

Last night I saw 3 in 5 games, which was weird. Only one killer remembered to use it though.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    edited January 2021
    Options

I see them a lot still.

I also still use them

The cypress moris are a particularly fun reward imo

I shove on an ivory if I see a player that I've had a bad experience with before

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Last night pyramid head twisted me up for the first time since he was released. Still love that mori but not as much as nurse.

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67
    Options

Occasionally they are still being offered, but rarely used in the games I play as survivor.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

Two days ago. Seemed like a Killer who relied on them a lot before the Nerf.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

They are rare now and I like it 😀 Probably 10-15 games ago I would say.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,107
    Options

They're as rare as they have always been for me. But it is nice that when they are offered, no one DC's. I might see a mori once a week.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited January 2021
    Options

When I last played the game as Killer. I use them a decent bit more now that they're nerfed into the ground (and by that I mean that I actually use Ivory and Ebony Moris now instead of just the occasional Cypress). 😛

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

the animation; killer got lucky with totem spawn and popped their tier 5 devour, got someone before someone else found the totem and lost after that.

the offering; never, i have not seen a mori since the update, it's actually kind of sad

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,126
    edited January 2021
    Options

2 matches ago versus a Legion, however he never got the chance to use it.

• daggersnight
    daggersnight Member Posts: 119
    Options

I saw one a couple of nights ago but they never get used. Most killer's mori animations are to long for it to be beneficial to use on last hook. It is just faster to hook and move on.

• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389
    Options

I used an ebony last time I played Clown and stomped a Dweet out.

It was finger lickin' good.

Probably won't use them again seeing as how I only got it off once, it's just an animation offering that doesn't offer any significant benefit in game

Why not bring a coin when the survivors don't have items? Or a branch when they have toolboxes? Streamers or cake for BP? Map offering?

Every offering is better than what is basically a death hook alternative with an animation

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

I guess those numbers will only increase. Since it seems like even when a killer uses the offering, he´s not able to perform the mori.

Shame, so many recources wasted on a useless animation.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I literally just came across a Freddy with an Ebony Mori. I was Feng Min and I escaped through the hatch.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Last night and someone still dc'd in the loading screen.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

I almost never saw them even before the nerf, same with keys, they were also rare until the mori nerf came out.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 885
    Options

I got mori'd last night. It was more of a fun option, though. I was the last survivor and would have died on the hook anyway, so why not go out with some flair. :)

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

I've seen one in the last two to three weeks of play. One. An Ebony, and the killer got no one with it.

I used to get a good kind of anxious feeling when one would (presumably) show up in the loading screen -- when this one did, nothing. What once added a great deal of apprehension going into a match will never do so again.

Playing killer, I almost never brought one in -- at this point, they're useless junk cluttering up my bloodwebs, and I avoid them at all costs. IMO, the Cypress should just be made basekit and the Ivory and Ebony eliminated entirely. Frankly, the bloodweb grind should be addressed at some point anyway, but that's another topic altogether, though eliminating Moris would be a good start.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Yesterday, I got a camping Piggy with a mori that didn't let us unhook until the 2nd phase was a thing.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Since the nerf, I can count the number of mori's I've seen on one hand.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

I still use them a fair amount, either for a glory kill or to ignore a death hook DS.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options

ive seen 2 since the nerf. Kinda sad.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I see them quite often whenever I play with twitch streamers. That's one big reason why I don't like playing with them.

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229
    Options

No I didn't see one in a long time but I don't see the point to use mori now, I never used a lot them because they aren't be fun for me I prefer a hard match always that boring easy game, only if you want to see the mori animation they stopped to give advantage to bad killers how wants win easy, maybe the third hook should be replaced for mori now without to put it on offers

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

Haven't seen it in weeks.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,231
    Options

There was a match, me as Survivor. Another survivor had Key.

Offer screen loaded in, Killer's offer didnt flip

2 survivors were dead, only me & Key survivor with 1 Gen. The Key survivor escape through hatch, EGC start. Killer saw me and I got Moried.

Killer brought Green Mori for the key survivor, but I was the victim

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I see mori offerings played several times every game session. Many times the killer opts for 3rd hook over mori. When killer does use mori it's either to save a hook or avoid DS. Sometimes it'll be camping/tunnel killers that wait for survivor to enter struggle so they can mori after one hook.

• Wesker09
    Wesker09 Member Posts: 159
    Options

Last night I saw one but closed app while the game was loading and re opened :)

• smileybones
    smileybones Member Posts: 64
    Options

shrug If I have them, I use them. The only reason I had a stockpile of them was because I didn't want the game to won just cause I mori'd the first person that looked at me wrong. Only really brought them if I saw a key or a quick switcher. Now, there's no reason NOT to bring them. Generally speaking, I like them more now, cause sometimes I'm like "OOoooh, I can mori this one!" after forgetting I had a mori on me.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

I still see a mori maybe once a day... I play around 8 hours a day tho

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Yesterday. A Bubba brought in an ebony.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

I still see them often, but I no longer feel stressed every time I don’t see the last offering turn over.

• smileybones
    smileybones Member Posts: 64
    Options

And then the devs add an offering that begins a timer at the start of the match that will instantly sacrifices all survivors if the gate doesn't get opened in time :>

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

:0

I actually wanna see something like that. It’d be interesting to see how crazy some people may get. 😅

• Terra92
    Terra92 Member Posts: 583
    Options

I still see them fairly often. Maybe a 10-20% drop in usage overall. Which isn't bad, people just overexaggerate about this stuff all the time. Moris were meant to be a treat, not an instant/guaranteed-win anyways.

• Wesker09
    Wesker09 Member Posts: 159
    Options

Even after the nerf I still don't like dealing with moris

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

Today it was fun with tombstone almost like nothing changed as a Myers third

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited January 2021
    Options

I run Mori's everytime a survivor brings a key but since I'm an executioner main, most of the time,I straight up final judge them.

They haven't even nerfed keys yet survivor's run them shows how much the survivor's care about balance but I'm not talking about all survivor's which I think gets mistaken most of the time.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Yesterday, I got a mori in two matches. I rarely see them anymore, though.

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608
    Options

Speaking for myself I'd just rather run point offerings instead or pick my map.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,742
    Options

Literally today, and there were like 5 yesterday. They're still common.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

I dont see them....but then I have not been playing for like a month or so soooo yeah

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245
    Options

Played approximately 10 matches yesterday - two had ebony moris.

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462
    Options

I have just moried a survivor in front of other hooked survivor

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

Yeah 7000 BP's for the chance to see the animation probably only once in a game. It's complete crap.