This game is awful

This game is straight up not fun anymore and it all started with cross play I hate cross play. As a console player I hate cross play and most people on console should too people on pc have an advantage over every console player with higher frame rates better graphics and such. cross play would be much better if it was just Xbox and ps4 cross playing together and switch and stadia whenever it does come out for stadia because it's just not fair nor is it fun to go up against try hard Pc players with their 5000+ hours on survivor or killer it's not fun and it's not fair. Just turn off cross play people say that's not a solution nor will it ever be most players have cross play turned on already so II either go through a 20+ minute queue on either side or I go up against try hard Pc players id rather just not play this game which is what I'll be doing I'm not going to support this game is when they constantly make bad decisions and try to fix things that aren't broken including billy and changing auras for no reason until then I'm going to play sea of thieves and go back to black ops 3 zombies because this just isn't enjoyable anymore

Comments

• IsJustMe
    IsJustMe Member Posts: 436

Have a nice time with CoD we will miss you o/

20+ without and almost directly with crossplay on, hmmmm yep you are right everyone thinks crossplay is #########.... -.-

• RiskyShark
    RiskyShark Member Posts: 19

i love how every reply to this is just turn cross play off when I literally addressed that argument in the post and it seems like people instantly think that because I don't like crossplay means that I'm mad that I can't win against trash players anymore which just isn't the case at all I said I can't even play the game because it's just tryhard no life Pc players that I go up against but I guess that just translates to peoples heads as I'm just and and trash at the game also ######### is that argument "oh you play cod? Yeah you don't deserve to be here" like #########? I don't even play the multiplayer because it's straight ass and not fun but yet again it seems that people don't even read the whole post and just interpret it the way they want to

• wisdomwielder
    wisdomwielder Member Posts: 348

Why do you hate grammar bro? This gives me a headache trying to read this thing.

• NivlacACE
    NivlacACE Member Posts: 78

You do not have a disadvantage as a console player in an asymmetrical game. Controller is arguably the better input method for survivor, and it doesn’t matter that the killer is using keyboard+mouse because the game is already balanced around keyboard+mouse killers.

If you’re playing killer on console you’ll notice no difference, it will be the same level of difficulty as before as PC survivors only receive a negligible advantage due to higher frames.

You’re just frustrated that you can’t stomp console killers who are stuck with a frustrating movement scheme. There’s a reason there’s more killers on PC, and a big part of that reason is that many killers cannot be played in the intended way with a controller (e.g nurse).

• TheOhioHutcH
    TheOhioHutcH Member Posts: 178

Bye, have a good time!

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

Disable crossplay.

Even if you disable it queue times are not different. You will see a lot of comments on the forum from console players who disabled it and they said queue times did not become longer.

• Laid2Sleep
    Laid2Sleep Member Posts: 7

They are losers. Ignore them. DBD is their life. They can’t even criticize a game and still like it so they attack. Some of them are devs/employees too.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,763

-Employees of BHVR are very obvious because they have a special tag and background, like Mod or Dev.

-They can criticise a game on things that need criticising. Cross-play having been released with, like, 0 bugs and a net positive doesn't need critiquing. If you have an issue with an optional feature than disable it. It's like turning off the AC because it's too cold but then complaining it's too warm.

-Nobody has been attacked in this thread.

-There was no need to necro a 5 month old thread.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837

Turn off your crossplay and turn on your punctuation. That might help.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,160

He probably doesn't play anymore. It says he hasn't been on the forums since September.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

wow, this post came back from the dead

one could wonder just how many pages of discussions this was buried under, and how long it took to get there🤔

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

Necro thread lol

• RiskyShark
    RiskyShark Member Posts: 19

Yeah ######### why is this thread getting new comments on it?