If there is a map that makes your fps drop what is it?

Options

For me its Yamaoka estate, idk why but when I load into this map my fps drops so hard, ESPECIALLY when I'm playing deathslinger very hard to hit my shots. I play on ps4.

Comments

• Alphonse
    Alphonse Member Posts: 146
    edited January 2021
    Options

legion map..

rtx 2080 super..

• rats00
    rats00 Member Posts: 194
    Options

Pc and playing killer on Ormond is a lost game for me since the updates. I just keep frame dropping so hard that chases probably look like I gave up and swung at the air three seconds later.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited January 2021
    Options

All of the graphically updated ones. Not by a whole lot, but still enough to make a difference sometimes. Especially the autohaven maps and Ormond.

Post edited by Yords on
  • daggersnight
    daggersnight Member Posts: 119
    Options

Ormond Resort when the snow starts to move, Mothers Dwelling for some reason, and the new Auto Haven maps.

• NotACompPlayer
    NotACompPlayer Member Posts: 193
    Options

yamaoka and ormond

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

On xbox all of them when bloodlust kicks in.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited January 2021
    Options

XB1: FPS drops happen on every map for me mostly when any status effect kicks in but also completely randomly.

Last time I played survivor on Azarov's Resting Place my screen freezed for almost 3 full seconds just before I got in a chase. After the FPS drop the camera will usually snap to a random location similar to Hag traps.

Particularly bad map for fps and fps drops is Hawkins and Lery's imo.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    Options

Cornfield... But i am on ps4 so its to be expected

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

I'd definitely say I lag the most on Backwater Swamp (PS4).

It's even worse when I lag on this map as killer & lose a survivor because the map is so dark to begin with.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
    Options

Lerys. Any indoor map if you use demogorgon...

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,457
    Options

All reworked maps but especially the indoor maps, with Lery's by far the biggest offender. That map sends frames into the teens depending on what is happening, in both roles. Xbox1

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Right now its any indoor map besides the Game. And for anyone with a PS5, do you guys get frame drops frequently or?