Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who's the most forgettable Killer in the game?

ManyAchievables
ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Not your least favourite or your favourite, who is that one Killer that you just forget about their existence sometimes.

Please remember to specify with your answer.

Who's the most forgettable Killer in the game? 159 votes

Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly or Nurse
6%
GHERBEARRULESLeonardo1itapichumudkipGhost_Face_MaincynicalMadLordJackHex_LlamaZestyExarKarao_Kebepis 11 votes
Myers, Hag, Doctor or Huntress
3%
FilthyLegionMainThicc_Boi_MyersFobbonikkim3loenMarioBrosMaster 6 votes
Leatherface, Freddy, Pig or Clown
10%
TaigaRoboMojoAwkward_FiendSnowstruckUndershotChechiaViberumvan1llaAnother_LegionMainfrydziu08[Deleted User]Lunarknight[Deleted User]Blockash13JayTheEntitymissjay 17 votes
Spirit, Legion, Plague or Ghost Face
22%
WeederickWhite_OwlAdelooTapeKnotAndRaxiusDr_TrautsDemiurgmusstang62UistreelFilledPizzaCnich65AWildLukeSteahDarkMagikManyAchievablesDerZuntorbubbabrothaYordsSetMarc_go_solo 35 votes
Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger or Pyramid Head
8%
blue4zionIcewhisperBuddhaBingOBXRavio_LiMoundshroudBeast123344BoobaEvanSnowWolfTheAverageAshIWasLeft2DieSowbugGuiltiiAmethystPurgatory 14 votes
Blight or Twins
47%
ThatbrownmonsterASpazNamedSteveGibberishHorsePowerSeiko300popolesBlueberryFennAChaoticKillerDimekBelzherRevzi100Midori_21MrPenguinDr_LoomisAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentGeneralVInsaneCoasterCritical_Fish 76 votes

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,220
    Blight or Twins

Twins. I never see them. If I didn't play them sometimes I would probably forget they existed entirely.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

Plague. I rarely remember she even exists.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Who is plague again?

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Plague

Also the twins.

• skinu
    skinu Member Posts: 34

No one, literally no one plays the hag anymore. In the last 100 hours or so I haven´t met a hag even once.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I literally never see Billy's anymore, but to be completely honest I wouldn't expect to see him often because everytime I do he usually gets bullied into oblivion.

If I were to give a 2nd and 3rd spot, Demo and Twins never seem to make it into matches either.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Plague. I always forget her.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,004

I've marked down the killer in every game for my last ~160.

The only one I still haven't seen is Plague. Plague is absolutely the rarest. But being so rare kind of makes her "memorable" in a way. Every time I load in I'm wondering/dreading if I'll finally run into one.

Contrary to others in this thread, I've seen a decent number of Twins and (sadly) a decent number of Blights. But Blight still probably takes the cake for most "forgettable". It's always a quick massacre and then on the next game, out of sight, out of mind.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Blight.

Demogorgon a close second.

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

I cant remember

• MalcolmKreischer
    MalcolmKreischer Member Posts: 9
    Blight or Twins

Twins.

I legit have only went against them once

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Blight or Twins

Twins and Blight, I rarely see them. However, when I face a Blight they usually play REALLY well so I often die lmao.

And Plague. If it weren't because /I/ play Plague, I would probably forget she exists.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Blight or Twins

Blight and Twins. Never see the Twins and Blight is just an awful killer to play, unless perhaps you play on PC idk.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Blight or Twins

Don't remember.

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Blight or Twins

The Twins in my opinion. I see Blight less as Survivor, but I personally am a Blight main for the foreseeable future.

On PC Blight is amazing, top 5 Killers in my opinion.

• Critical_Fish
    Blight or Twins

Hag is very rare, yes, but Imo she's not forgettable because whenever I go against her I get my ass blasted into the shadow realm. Plus she's terrifying imo, so.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Blight or Twins

Yeah I have no chance on Xbox to make the same plays PC Blights do to me as survivor. I don't know how the difference can be so big I mean they say Nurse is bad on console but I do very well with Nurse..but not with Blight not even close.

• Critical_Fish
    Blight or Twins

Blight does have a higher theoretical skill cap than Nurse, so makes sense. I'm guessing everything is harder on console though.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

I'd say Plague. Between the fact I face her very rarely, and the fact I don't like her as much as other killers, I often don't think about her.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Some people are talking about "The Twins" and I don't remember such a killer being in the game. Odd.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

People have really forgotten about Vommy Mommy. I love her power and I would have a lot more fun playing her if it weren’t for dedicated servers.

• van1lla
    van1lla Member Posts: 11

me & my boyfriend are both very active hag players (even tho i like to play spirit and legion aswell, and ghostface is fun too)

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278

I completely forget Wraith even exists. It's because he's so little of a threat that you don't fear him

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Blight or Twins

As someone who plays a ton of Blight, I'm sad to admit that I never see Blights as a survivor.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 462
    Blight or Twins

I rarely go against The Twins.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Blight or Twins

The blight, then plague, and demo. Haven't gone against them in weeks.

• Critical_Fish
    Blight or Twins

Makes sense, they are all hard skill-intensive Killers.

• skinu
    skinu Member Posts: 34

That´s great! I love palying hag sometimes and she has way more potential then some might think, but I´m referring to my own experience. I never get to play against her and this is actually quite sad

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Blight or Twins

The Twins. I never see them and never play as them, so I often forget that they exist in the game. Plague would come into second place because I never see her, either.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Plague. I rarely ever faced her.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Pig, she's so boring to play as and against that I basically only see a pig once in a blue moon. Half the time I forget she's even in the game until I check the killer select screen or visit the forums lol.

• e_j2007
    e_j2007 Member Posts: 130
    Blight or Twins

these last two chapter havent been as good as i had expected but i still do like blight and his chapter was ok. the binding of kin was a weak chapter in my opinion. I really hope they step it up in the next chapter

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Blight or Twins

It's been centuries since I last faced a Blight, and I don't use him very much.

Demogorgon is a close second. In terms of content, the Stranger Things chapter was really big. However, Demo isn't a very common killer either, so I also tend to forget about him.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Plauge in my opinion,was poorly designed

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148
    Myers, Hag, Doctor or Huntress

No one really talks about twig lady anymore. Even samination made a joke about it. Though it was related more to the series itself instead of the game so...

• frydziu08
    frydziu08 Member Posts: 3

Pig i think

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747

Cant remember the last time I've played against the plague. I don't even play her and its ironic since my most used perk is corrupt.

• bepis
    bepis Member Posts: 44

it's a tie between Twins and Hillbilly for me. Twins because no one plays them, Hillbilly because i just feel he's dollar store leatherface

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    Blight or Twins

Twins. No one plays them, you rarely see their perks used (except Oppression), and they don't have a map. I'd forget the chapter even happened if it wasn't for Elodie.

• Blight or Twins

It hurts to say this but Blight. There is nothing specifically remarkable about his kit so normally I just forget he exists.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

The plague I honestly forgets she exists because I never play as or against her and she has been forgotten by the devs

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

Hillbilly. The chainsaw boys are redundant with each other, and Leatherface is much more common.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2021
    Blight or Twins

The twins unfortunately have a problem that is quite simply innate. A foundational issue with their power, the very concept alone is just poor for Dead By Daylight. It's hard to put into words exactly what it is, but their power is something that's fun to think about, but it sounds like one of those half-baked ideas that community members love to think up as possible additions to the game but it really just doesn't work.

Not to mention their chapter release / update was the buggiest in DBD in years, as well as simple playtesting issues that never crossed the devs mind apparently before the PTB like what to do if a survivor gets into a locker when you're playing as Victor? Like seriously, how is that not something they thought about and they needed the Community to shout at them from the FIRST day. That's something you figure out in like your first or second match.

Their lore is somewhat interesting, I absolutely love their theme (which mainly featured an Accordion if I'm not mistaken), Oppression is cool, Coup De Grace is niche I guess, (hoarder is just dumb) but other these things, there's almost nothing likable about them.

So many things went wrong with the Twins, it's just easier to forget about them entirely.

I hope they really pick up the slack with whatever chapter they're going to release next.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

I cant remember

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Demo for me not only because I've only had one game against demo but demo was not very interesting from a gameplay standpoint and just lacked enough personality to make them memorable. Even some killers I havent played much against still stuck out like Plague whereas demo feels like a growling glob that lumber around

• Ravio_Li
    Ravio_Li Member Posts: 126

I often forget Oni exists til someone plays him or mentions him.

Runner up would be Billy, who in his current state I'm surprised he's even pickable, and that I have seen people play him.