whats the funnest killer to play?

Options

their power and perks dont have to be good, just if they are fun to play or not

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Low tiers can be funny as people tend to underestimate your skill and make stupid plays to try and look good.

• AiresBattleblade
    AiresBattleblade Member Posts: 25
    Options

Wraith. I love the moment you uncloak infront of the survivor and jumpscare them.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

That really depends on the person so there's no correct answer. For me it's Deathslinger as harpooning survivors is extremely satisfying.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

When I’m really feeling on point, Pyramid Head.

When I want some mindless hack and slash action, Leatherface.

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383
    Options

Jump Scare Myers

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

Blight maybe. Speed = less time wasted holding W and more time on chases which is the fun part.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Spirit for me. Honestly couldn’t care less if she was a strong killer or not, I just find her so enjoyable.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I have fun playing Trapper.

Sound of survivors getting stuck in traps is so satisfying. One time I managed to catch remaining 3 survivors at same time in traps around the map, I thought there was a glitch with the survivor's scream when she stepped in a trap while I was chasing her until I looked at the HUD and saw 3 traps at bottom. 😂

Fun finding random places to put traps to surprise survivors. Watching survivors hesitate in areas Trappers usually put traps only to run straight into one in random area is hilarious.

I've managed to set up series of traps and watch same survivor get stuck in them back to back. Love watching survivors run into same trap over and over.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Nurse Demo Clown

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Personally Mikey is my favorite.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    edited January 2021
    Options

Depends a lot on what you define as fun, if for you fun is stomping and getting always 4K with the less amount of effort possible or if you want a challenge where you have to hone your skills, outwit, strategize about gens and pallets and trick Survivors to kill them.

If its the latest Myers, Jigsaw, Huntress, Trapper, Nurse, Clown, Wraith, Ghostface, Blight and Demogorgon are quite fun, their powers allow for varied tactics and shenanigans and require a lot of map awareness, flow of the game and what the Survivos strat is, some of them are not super strong and require a different mindset to play for example you cant go gung-ho with Myers/Ghostface in the middle of the map because their main abilities (being hard to detect) will be wasted since they will spot you from a mile away, you have to learn how to navigate tiles and walls to hide your frame and get close and personal before they start running.

If you just want to stomp without much effort just get Spirit or Freddy and proxy camp.

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379
    edited January 2021
    Options

I enjoy Doctor because he's great at finding the Survivors, and the Madness levels can really cause issues for them too. When I first played AGAINST a Doctor, the Madness stuff was making me laugh as I was not expecting the skill checks to shake and be in different positions and rotate BACKWARDS lol. So I like playing Doctor for fun because I know it makes things more interesting for the Survivor's gameplay as well.

Close 2nd is a combination of Legion and Ghost Face...

Legion because he's the great delayer of games and probably one of the more underestimated Killers. He's not the greatest of them so Survivors probably rarely play against him, meaning they don't have a lot of experience or knowledge about what he can do and how to counter him. So inevitably they double up on gens (which Discordance will alert him to), they try hiding in-place somewhere while I'm slicing and dicing during Feral Frenzy, not knowing that I can see where they are. I've been in their position not knowing what to do against him so, I've hidden in-place too, behind a rock or obstacle of some kind and I see him sprinting in my direction, knife held high, and I sit there thinking "okay he's gonna just run passed me, he doesn't know where I am" but nope, he turns the corner right for me and, slice! How did he know??? Haha, so yeah I get that a lot when playing Legion. The Feral Frenzy state is just fun. It's great to be a Killer that can sprint, even if it doesn't last long and the stun afterward sucks.

Ghost Face is a stealth killer so, I find him really fun to play when the typical Killer gameplay (see survivor, chase survivor) stuff gets boring. He's another one that is underestimated... People will just let you stalk them even when they see you, not knowing that doing so will allow me to insta-down them if caught. Another thing they underestimate, the lack of a terror radius/heartbeat when his Power is activated. Survivors sometimes rely too heavily on the heartbeat for a warning before really swiveling their camera around to keep an eye open and that's something Ghost Face can take advantage of. Also, for Survivors who aren't always looking behind them in a chase, if you activate your power, you can make them thing you've gone away and think the chase is over. I can't count the number of times they've just stopped in front of me to heal, or they abandon going for a window or a pallet because they think they're safe when I'm really right ontop of them lol.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

So to me fun does not mean to killer I am best with I actually have the most fun with lower tier killers. If you told me to pick a character to play for money it would be Freddy, Bubba, or Hag. However when I am done with the grind the characters I will use the most will be as follows based solely off the fun I have when using them even with 0 kills. Plague, Twins, Trapper, Hillbilly, Legion in that order.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

I'm surprised and appaled by the lack of Oni on here.

• MalcolmKreischer
    MalcolmKreischer Member Posts: 9
    Options

Gotta be oni, been with that bad boy since release

Hitting that sweet sweet demon dash is always fun to get

• Afius
    Afius Member Posts: 563
    Options

Deathslinger for those oh so satisfying pro shots. Blight and Oni for that rush beat down. Pig and Ghostface for the jump scares

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Clown and Susie

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Doc. I just like hearing the screams of my prey lol

And

Clown for his giggle and jiggle

• Moisette
    Moisette Member Posts: 127
    Options

I love playing as The Twins, The Spirit, The Pig, and The Plague.

I don't often play Killer, but I find those the funnest to play. Especially when I just want to goof around.

The Twins - I love their design and story and being able to switch between them is fun.

The Spirit - I'm a huge J-horror fanatic so I love her design and backstory and ability to phase.

The Pig - I just really only play for the boops. I'm a sad Piggy when no one boops.

The Plague - I love her design and backstory and just like puking on people and things xD

• LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140
    Options

I think it's probably just because I do the best as her, but I love pig! I love that she's really easy to use normally (stabby mode) or to be friendly with (memes galore). I think Myers and Ghostface would be close seconds just because of the way they function.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

I have fun playing Spirit, Nurse, Pig, and Oni. But out of all of those, Oni is the most fun for me. His power is really fun to use.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

thats all up to personal preference.

in my opinion, Deathslinger is very fun to play.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685
    Options

I am really enjoying Huntress and Legion atm, although I feel like they're quite hard to play at higher ranks

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Hag and Trapper is pretty fun. Scummy insane Doctor is also pretty fun if you want to mess with survivors.

• MarouPotato
    MarouPotato Member Posts: 30
    Options

I personally have a lot of fun as The Plague plus she have 2 amazing perks : Corrupt Intervention and Infectious Fright :3

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Blight and Huntress

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213
    Options

as blight main i can say he is fun

• meowzilla69
    meowzilla69 Member Posts: 408
    Options

Blight, twins, oni, ghostface, billy boi, pig, wraith, trapper, Myers, demo, & deathslinger.

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213
    Options

i cant get those spits properly at ALL. i often cant get a single particle hit for 2m chase even in some not tiles.

also she requires a planning i cant understand; i just bought hag and its so much easier

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Bubba, Phead, or Michael, but I've also had a lot of fun with Wraith recently.

• ImHexyAndINoed
    ImHexyAndINoed Member Posts: 504
    Options

For me Oni and Deathslinger are so much fun to play.

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
    Options

blight

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

Clown by far. I kinda get an Adrenaline rush when chasing people as him.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

It feels very rewarding to get people falling for your traps as trapper, so i'd say trapper imo

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Define fun

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Pig, Oni, and the Twins are my favorites. Anyone who says The Legion and Blight is currently suffering from stockholm syndrome.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    edited December 2023
    Options

My favorite is Freddy. I main him since the last Winter Solstice Event.

Post edited by GeneralV on
  • DatFastBoi
    DatFastBoi Member Posts: 455
    Options

Burger King Myers

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

MMM blight and trapper for sure, my two main killers :D

• chargernick85
    Options

What? Where did I say she was? Where talkin fun killers to play not tournament style/ play for money style which is what I exactly said If you told me to pick a character to play for money I would choose freddy, bubba, or hag. Indicating those are the 3 I feel most comfortable with not that hag is licensed. Btw

• chargernick85
    Options

he's in my top 3. I personally have not put in the time YET with nurse, I just don't like spirit I'm not good at guessing and personally I took her to P3 and she not me. Bubba I know can lack map pressure at times but the insta down can down multiple enemies at once that is very dangerous. I run Infectious on him to keep the train going so ya my personal top 3 is not the usual spirit freddy nurse/billy. Well I do love freddy but that's a childhood thing not a dbd thing. he was my fav way before this game made him hated and OP.

• Epsydra
    Epsydra Member Posts: 89
    Options

Trapper, Wraith, Clown, Demogorgon, Pig, Ghost Face for me !

• chargernick85
    Options

No I'm not super dramatic with it. Just like a chance to snowball a bit. There are only a few killers I run infectious on and play this way. Bubba, Oni, and Mike. Eventually Nurse.