Ideal Teammate Build - Dwight Series

dwellers of the fog, hear me.

I’m trying think of the most ideal teammate build which focuses on every aspect of the game, not specifically carting, gen rush, totem hunting, etc.

here’s what I got.

Bond - You need to know where the team is at. Emphaty is nice to have late game but its not as versitile as Bond imo. You have awareness up to 36 feet around you. That can help you time and act if you see what is happening around you. 

Iron Will - The killer will hit you. Its gonna happen. If you’re good at losing the killers trail, they will not be able to use their only other resource: sound. Killers use sound to their advantage, they don’t have the same pre-chase music we do so they’ll hear everything. Survivors do nothing but scream, whine, and moan when they get hit, use this perk to your advantage.

Adernaline - this is nice to have when you made it to the last gen. I use this as my get-out-of-jail card. There’s only 3 left on the last one and heavy patrolling killers lunge for the hit to inturrupt you. If you’re fully healed and you’re 90-95% on the last gen, COMMIT. This perk will SAVE YOUR ASS. Not only will it heal you to the next state, it kills you a super speed burst for 5 seconds. This will help you make a quick escape and fluster the killer. Be sure to plan your escape route accordingly.

Decisive Strike - this is everyone’s trump card. Use this perk with care. Don’t use it early game to avoid the hook. Let the killer feel good they got the hook and have a teammate save you. No pain no gain. 9/10 I’ve seen this wasted early game only to be slugged and have a dead perk slot. 

Items - use any item at you’re discretion. I recommend Med Kits since you don’t have Self Care. You’ll be looking for teammates to do gens, the double speed will finish one in 40 seconds or so. 

And that’s all I got, fog dwellers. Let me know what you think and post your best teammate builds below.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I use Open Handed, Leader, Vigil, and Streetwise. I am the Bard.
  • Melvin
    Melvin Member Posts: 7
    This thread didn't receive anywhere near as much feedback as it should have...

I hate the idea of decisive strike as it is mainly used by players that have a more toxic playstyle . I would argue that the consistancy of bond can be more useful than empathy but it's definitely up to you.

Have you considered something like we'll make it to help teammates after an unhook? 
  • ShuyaKhan
    ShuyaKhan Member Posts: 17
    Melvin said:
    This thread didn't receive anywhere near as much feedback as it should have...

I hate the idea of decisive strike as it is mainly used by players that have a more toxic playstyle . I would argue that the consistancy of bond can be more useful than empathy but it's definitely up to you.

Have you considered something like we'll make it to help teammates after an unhook? 
    Thanks friend.

i have and do use it, actively. Just not as much as I should because the farmer In me wants to run we’re gonna live forever with that lol
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'd just use lithe or SB instead of D strike and that's a fun build.