What is the most annoying thing you've gone against

Options

I was going for adept Cheryl when I played against a smurf huntress with iri heads with ruin maxed out 2 of my teammates got downed instantly then I got chased and downed the killer slugged so I got to use soul guard by throwing my hooked teammate under the bus to save the last 2 then die on first hook

Comments

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312
    Options

None of us escaped btw

• hatchking
    Options

I also have a killer story as wraith on lerys I went against a dweet and a elodie both of them didn't know the golden rule of don't fast vault into lockers and I invisa grabbed them from locker I was running bloodhound and predator because I cant track worth a ######### and when I finally killed Dwight he activated hacks and crashed my game But for some reason I had no dc penalty and I kept my points so happy ending

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Solo squad vs Doc at Gideon with Undying, Lullaby, M&A, Overcharge and his pesky addons intensified the aggravation factor.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 965
    Options

FOREVER FREDDY BUILD before got nerf

• hatchking
    Options

Another is the fact that I'm the only one on my team that can see the wraith

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

the latest thing for me was going up against a clown where I managed to 4% off a hook because I had no other choice and a 99% door and I happened to be running breakdown.

He was such a jerk that he downed both me the one other survivor left and just threw bottles at us over and over for 5 mins while we were bleeding out. then said GGez in the chat after.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302
    Options

5 blink ebony mori nurse, and nothing else since is even close

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    edited January 2021
    Options

Proxy camping basement Hag, at least with the other cheesers you know it will all be over soon.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Lmao I won't make fun I can't ever see wraith either. Not sure why. Wraith was the first killer I used and is still one of my favorites and I get seen almost everytime but I never see him when I'm survivor smh. I am also corn blind usually takes a few swings to hit in corn if not trust me I got very lucky with my blind swing, also can't see nothing with Deep wounds so if i'm being chased i will run into a wall at some point and go down, so needless to say I cry when I see badham and corn as killer. Idk maybe I need glasses? Maybe it's the game? Maybe both lol. My most annoying thing to go against tho as survivor is trapper as since I'm blind don't see traps and as killer Spine chill I despise this perk especially for stealth killers to bad too would really help with my wraith blindness.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Annoying? Head On squads.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

2 things come to mind

Old Mettle of Man

Flashlight and Pallet save changes they made during the Howling Grounds event

• hatchking
    Options

I think you misread that buddy I can see him but I'm the only one on my team that can

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options

One time I was playing The Executioner with Trial of Torment (I don't have any teachables whatsoever), and I kept having to break the same gen over and over and over, because every survivor decided it was a brilliant idea to loop me around that one gen AND their hooked teammate, repairing the gen whenever I wasn't close enough to grab them, and unhooking any survivor I caught.

I got five hooks and one sacrifice that match.

It wouldn't have been so awful if you could do literally anything to interrupt the unhooking animation, but you can't grab or injure them while the animation goes.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Insidous Camping Bubba

Forever Freddy

Head On Teams

Basement Hags

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Plague. The build doesn't matter

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,101
    Options

Forever Freddy.

Forever healing Legion. I know we shouldn't heal against him, but playing solo, I feel like I have to since I don't trust my teams.

Swf Bully Squads who aren't interested in playing properly and are interested in trying to make me DC instead.

Hag with MYC who instantly breaks chase every time so they can go after whoever unhooked someone.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Face campers:

As soon as I see the killer face camping, it’s a sigh for me, knowing it’s going to be a short game.

Either everyone gets hooked once or we gen rush and escape

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Never-hook killers

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,451
    Options

DS/Unbreakable/BT/DH and purple medkits

x4...

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Trying to reason with bias mains on this forum.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Bully squads.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Back in the day, Legion had a bugged add-on which made mending take up to several minutes to finish. That was probably the most boring thing I had to endure.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

I just faced the most annoying thing ever: skill checks without the wheel appearing on screen! Argh!!!

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Sorry for late response I fall asleep early. Anyhow no misread no where did I say make fun of you I said I won't make fun because I can't see wraith either maybe I should have been more clear and put just like your team in there oh well just clearing that up.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531
    Options

You think cocky, toxic survivors are bad for the killer, they are even worse team mates, they follow the killer all round trying to get flashlight saves and getting downed, then teabag and get themselves tunneled, then decide to force a DS, then either suicide or DC when they get knocked down again.

I don't find annoying to go against, I get things annoying to go with

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

DS + UB + Soul Guard combo and Infinite Mending Legion.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

P3 Freddy with Ebony Mori, Paintbrush, swing chains, NOED, Rancor, Ruin, Undying. Camped and tunneled.

Said he was having a bad day. I'm sorry for what's happening, but you shouldn't vent your frustrations by ruining someone else's game.

• hatchking
    Options

Soul Guard with UB would be fine unless you had a hex and you were slugging but other than that DS is the gatekeeper and all you have to do is run unnerving presence for them to miss that skill check 85% more often

• hatchking
    Options

and Infinite mending legion was patched

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options

guy running a second chance build, but I decided to let him escape after he was being nice.

• JimboMason
    JimboMason Member Posts: 759
    Options
  • hatchking
    Options

I mentioned the counter for DS but here it is again all you have to do is run unnerving presence for them to miss that skill check 85% more often

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

As a Killer:

2 OoO

4 Dead Hards

4 Unbreakables

4 DS's

Cornfield Map Offering

1 BNP

and a Key

As a Survivor:

Huntress with NoED, Ebony Mori (back when Mori's could be done on first hook) Iri Hatchet, and Infantry Belt. Also they camped the first survivor they downed, then Mori'd them before we finished our first Gen.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Most annoying for me is playing killer in a very fun and fair game, and then for some reason survivors still end with the exit gate t-bagging.

• Haddix
    Haddix Member Posts: 1,027
    Options

Probably a scroll wheel Hag while only playing in a duo. Was actual pain.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044
    Options

Probably old Mettle of Man. May not strictly be the most difficult thing to deal with when compared to Old Legion, but definitely the most annoying.

• SheKIndaSucks
    SheKIndaSucks Member Posts: 46
    Options

Flipflop / Unbreakable / Breakout / Boil over on four people. The perks themselves were fine. What wasn't fine was that they didn't try to do any gens. Instead they ran to the furthest corner of the map (swamp) without a single hook nearby and would break out before I could get them to the closest one. Their answer was then to run right back to that spot.

Gave them 2 attempts out and then just slugged them all after their unbreakables were gone and waited for bleed out whilst watching netflix. Very frustrating.

• ImHexyAndINoed
    ImHexyAndINoed Member Posts: 504
    Options

Had a Ghostface once Down then Tbag me constantly, never Hooking me or targeting another player. Every time I was picked up he'd knock me down immediately(Soul Guard didn't exist) this went on repeat until I died.

It was annoying in the fact that I was hardly playing. But I've definitely gotten more upset

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188
    Options

meta squads 4 man. 2 to 3 unbrekables, 4 ds, 3 to 4 borrow time, 3 to 4 dead hards or sprint burst with a map offering to make it even easier if possible.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Annoying but kinda funny: a 4-man where 2 had deception and the other 2 had head on (chapter was recent and I'd forgotten what deception did)

Just annoying: the usual stuff, any of the pointlessly sweaty and meta crap people run when they're terrified of losing or think they're in one of these tournaments I hear so much about

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192
    Options

This

• hanscardoso
    hanscardoso Member Posts: 83
    Options

Gen rush

• Steah
    Steah Member Posts: 511
    Options

4 man swf all caludette's that decided to send me to yamoka's and play hide n seek