Most loved and hated survivors to vs

Kirkylad
Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

I was curious which survivors if they meme or mess around are you more likely to smile at and have fun with? Eg baby dweet player.

Also which survivors characters do you not care how much they meme or mess around you show no mercy and they must die no matter what? Eg If you hate Neas and they must die be exterminated.

Comments

• Fuzzels
    Fuzzels Member Posts: 449

Lauries seem to almost always be competent yet toxic.

Megs are very hit or miss.

Dweets are typically clowns.

Jakes are generally great at looping, and are good sports no matter the outcome of the game.

The rest are pretty much all over the place for me

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Eh, they’re all just re-skins of each other. Kinda like asking if red plays any different from blue.

Would be nice if there was actually some permanent differentiation between survivors.

• tottelimotta
    tottelimotta Member Posts: 11

I absolutely hate Dwights, bare chested Davids and Jakes.

But i absolutely love Yuis, Megs and Cheryls

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I hate Feng. A lot of people who play her are toxic (no offense if you main Feng and you're nice) and the noises she makes are very annoying.

• Kirkylad

I get that I just know some players myn't have a soft spot for certain survivors. I know if I find a dweet injured and crouched clutching his stomach in a corner just looking up at me I can't help but leave him and give him a second chance to get away.

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

I liked seeing Nancy because I was all, "Hey that actress is really good looking. It'll be fun to chase her!" Then is seems every Nancy I play against is a looping master and teabagger extraordinaire with an effing flashlight. Now I hate seeing that stuck up broad! (I know, I know, git gud noob!)

• Kirkylad

I understand completely I love me a cute lil dweet so when one is toxic I feel betrayed and it hurts my heart 😂

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

Dweet usually gets hatch if I'm killer.

Dweet always gets babysitter treatment when I'm survivor.

As for everyone else, I don't usually judge but I will say that the tryhards are almost always the ones playing Nea so I slightly dislike her more than others.

Oh yeah, Bill is cute to go against but not to be teamed with. I'd say 99% of the Bills I've seen are the absolute definition of 'baby survivor'.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

no preferences, but I have a distaste for the scream team: Laurie, Jane, Steve, and Elodie.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Dwights and Fengs are usually the most cocky and toxic players I run into on average.

Bills are probably the chillest.

• ImHexyAndINoed
    ImHexyAndINoed Member Posts: 504

I almost always come across Neas trying to be the next Noob3, I'm sure there are nice neas out there though.

I main Jake and Cheryl

Jake: Either very good or very bad at the game but usually humble regardless of the result.

Cheryl: Most Cheryl's I come across are babysitters to they're team. Some will even die to ensure the others win. Good looper.

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172

Jane. I like chasing her. Sometimes I won't even hit her.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306

I want to grab Bill by the teeth and stomp on his rib cage until I can see the individual broken vertebrae.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,465

Loved : Survivor who has 0 meta perks but is still rediculusly good at the game

Hated : Survivor with 4 meta perks that give them 8 second chances just to go down after 3 seconds of chase

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

I hate Claudette. Losing her in a chase is too easy and searching for her while she is hiding is useless. The maps are so dark that she turns into a vaguely human silhouette.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,035

My favorite survivors to verse are those that play well and don't need to tbag to prove it. My most hated ones are the opposite of that.