The Whole Event Is Rigged

2»

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Jack11803 said:
    I get a full vial nearly every game. Killer every 2. Give or take. That’s probably 85 total matches. Each match is about 12 minutes. 85x12 is 1020. That divided by 60 is 17. It takes roughly 17-18 hours to do this event. Or is the game personally discriminating against your incredibly egocentric self?

i was under the impression that you could get more than 60 vials if you actually paid attention to it since the start.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    but there is not one post he agrees on that's mine and he always has some bad thing to say about it usually not containing facts so i have learned to just not care what he says anymore

Your posts are usually poorly written and contain no facts anyway. If they were better, I'd agree with them. If you could stand disagreement, you'd be able to improve as well.

because most of them are ideas or questions that don't require facts and on the ones i do i give facts you just don't care to notice them.

Everything requires facts. Emotions are pointless to debates. If you bring them in, you need to accept they will be challenged and beaten right back out. This isn’t identity politics with a bunch of children you poser.

are you Orion? no... no you are not

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    but there is not one post he agrees on that's mine and he always has some bad thing to say about it usually not containing facts so i have learned to just not care what he says anymore

Your posts are usually poorly written and contain no facts anyway. If they were better, I'd agree with them. If you could stand disagreement, you'd be able to improve as well.

because most of them are ideas or questions that don't require facts and on the ones i do i give facts you just don't care to notice them.

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."
    Have you ever heard that sentence?

my evidence is all my posts you have posted on. I'm not going to sit here and search through them all I'm just not going to care about the stuff you say

You’re posts aren’t evidence. You’re posts are your opinions or conclusions. They are only evidence of what you’re arguing is the meaning of a post. You aren’t. You’re arguing if the event is bad.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    I get a full vial nearly every game. Killer every 2. Give or take. That’s probably 85 total matches. Each match is about 12 minutes. 85x12 is 1020. That divided by 60 is 17. It takes roughly 17-18 hours to do this event. Or is the game personally discriminating against your incredibly egocentric self?

i was under the impression that you could get more than 60 vials if you actually paid attention to it since the start.

17 hours = 2 outfits. There’s 7. 17/2 is 8.5. 8.5 times 7 is about 60 hours. Still very possible.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Jack11803 said:

17 hours = 2 outfits. There’s 7. 17/2 is 8.5. 8.5 times 7 is about 60 hours. Still very possible.

i was under the impression that you could get more than 60 vials if you actually paid attention to it since the start. (this meaning i didnt know you can only get 60 vials and now understand if i wanted to only get that much its possible

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Orion said:

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."
    Have you ever heard that sentence?

Omg you just made my day then I read the response to your post just now and it made me laugh even harder and just proved this along with @Jack11803 response.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

@Jack11803 I love the stuff you're saying but for the love of God stop using that headache-inducing text colour. I'm begging you.

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

@powerbats said:

@AyDoggie said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    i did the math its 210 nectar to buy every skin that means you have to get 16 a day including on the nov 2nd meaning you have to play all day every day. AND LET ME ADD YOU CAN BUY THE SKINS WITH AURIC CELLS so ######### devs? you have RUINED THE EVENTS AND THE REWARDS. you made it to where we cant sabo event hooks and that when a survivor dies we dont keep all our nectar. we also cant collect more than one vial in a game. we also dont share nectar between survivors, we also get maybe half a vial per game and then we take that same vial in game. i maybe get 2 in 4 games which take 20 minutes each. also last year we had double xp. we also last year had special items like the healing kit and the flashlight which i have not seen in any boxes the whole time i have been playing. by changing thier rarity did you make them harder to find then ultra-rare items or some #########? ######### fix this event else because being able to work for cosemetics but also buy them with money is just stupid.

I agree. They made it extremely difficult for survivors to get some of the rewards for this event. Then again, it is a mainly killer event. They're the ones with all the creative skins.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sometimes the logic used here just makes me wonder what's being taught in today's schools. 😜

Perhaps @Orion can explain it better my brain just can't come up with anything right now.

It is a killer event is it not?

• AyDoggie

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:
    All day everyday? I have 30/30 on survivor and 21/30 on killer lol

im sorry that you are able to play this game almost all day and still get enough for them but for people like me who play by myself always get ignored when trying to get the nectar and end up dying when the killer finds me and i lost progress

It's been two days. If he has almost completed everything, then your claim that you need to play all day every day for the entire event is false, and the problem lies with you.

theres a defrence between xbox and pc. also screw off orion

The difference is, that Xbox is laggier and much less toxic, I've played on both and thats what I found out. Ps4 tho, that is another thing it's toxic as hell and on top of that most the players on ps4 can't loop a killer for too long. Some are uncatchable but most aren't

Haha, you say Xbox is less toxic? I can't even go one game without someone messaging me saying how much of a crap killer I am for tunneling every player in the game and can't even go one game without a proxy camping or face camping killer. You know how many people I reported on Xbox after they straight out started cursing at me and how many times I got a message from Xbox saying they took action on my complaint? So many times, I lost count. I had one person started calling me the N word after a game because he lost. I play mostly PC and Xbox DBD but I did play a few games on PS4 when DBD was free and I found it to be a little bit less toxic than Xbox but overall Xbox has a toxicity problem for all their games.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@TheLegendDyl4n1

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

im sorry that you are able to play this game almost all day and still get enough for them but for people like me who play by myself always get ignored when trying to get the nectar and end up dying when the killer finds me and i lost progress

It's been two days. If he has almost completed everything, then your claim that you need to play all day every day for the entire event is false, and the problem lies with you.

Lol so salty.

salty towards orion from other posts

You hate @Orion because he doesn't agree with you?

because he replies to every one of my posts and is always against me.

So because he doesn't agree with you?

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

The difference is, that Xbox is laggier and much less toxic, I've played on both and thats what I found out. Ps4 tho, that is another thing it's toxic as hell and on top of that most the players on ps4 can't loop a killer for too long. Some are uncatchable but most aren't

Less toxic?
    Last year a lot of people complained that survivor where ######### up there XBL rep because they where salty.

You can literaly see when someone started playing killer in dbd just by looking at his rep.
    Back when this happened you could literaly get blocked from playing some game online if your rep was to low.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Peasant said:
    @TheLegendDyl4n1

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

Lol so salty.

yes but with no reason to back him up

• Mediva
    Mediva Member Posts: 124

In all honesty, it is easy to get it as survivor actually. And The nectar is shareable for survivors when they harvest a plant together. Both get the amount, and most killers are a lot fairer then survivors are towards the killer. So if you dont get the 30 survivor vials, you must be doing something wrong? And yes, i am a survivor main.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Mediva said:
    In all honesty, it is easy to get it as survivor actually. And The nectar is shareable for survivors when they harvest a plant together. Both get the amount, and most killers are a lot fairer then survivors are towards the killer. So if you dont get the 30 survivor vials, you must be doing something wrong? And yes, i am a survivor main.

if you harvest plants together you dont get as much as you would by yourself and when you play solo they will wait to save you if your on the hook and instead get the plant then save you even if they are right next to you

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@AyDoggie said:

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

Haha, you say Xbox is less toxic? I can't even go one game without someone messaging me saying how much of a crap killer I am for tunneling every player in the game and can't even go one game without a proxy camping or face camping killer. You know how many people I reported on Xbox after they straight out started cursing at me and how many times I got a message from Xbox saying they took action on my complaint? So many times, I lost count. I had one person started calling me the N word after a game because he lost. I play mostly PC and Xbox DBD but I did play a few games on PS4 when DBD was free and I found it to be a little bit less toxic than Xbox but overall Xbox has a toxicity problem for all their games.

On pc I get tunneled like mad and I get facecamped constantly it's less toxic when ur killer but way more toxic when ur survivor I get bm every game, on Xbox killers could take loops but these killers on PC get really butthurt rank 11 now btw. There's too much toxic killers on PC. On xbox ill admit as killer its pretty hard to play since people are toxic as hell to you and salt u up. I also main PC now too ^^

• Poweas

@Dragonredking said:

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

Less toxic?
    Last year a lot of people complained that survivor where [BAD WORD] up there XBL rep because they where salty.

You can literaly see when someone started playing killer in dbd just by looking at his rep.
    Back when this happened you could literaly get blocked from playing some game online if your rep was to low.

Less toxic for survivor. For killer PC is better. For survivor, you just get constant tunneling and bm cause ur able to run them for a while. Rank 11 btw. Rarely have games where I manage to play seriously since most the game I got a killer on me lol.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Poweas said:

@AyDoggie said:

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

On pc I get tunneled like mad and I get facecamped constantly it's less toxic when ur killer but way more toxic when ur survivor I get bm every game, on Xbox killers could take loops but these killers on PC get really butthurt rank 11 now btw. There's too much toxic killers on PC. On xbox ill admit as killer its pretty hard to play since people are toxic as hell to you and salt u up. I also main PC now too ^^

Chasing is not toxic. Don't get found and you won't get chased.

• Poweas

@Orion said:

@Poweas said:

@AyDoggie said:

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

Urban evasion and iron will time ^^

• Parity
    Parity Member Posts: 28
    Now games take way longer and less survivors using items due to the fact they know killers will be able to easily be able to camp generators, totems, chests, and nectar locations. There needs to be huge buffs to survivors!
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    I understand the anger, event cosmetics should just be event cosmetics. It's evident they want money since you can buy event cosmetics and you can buy them after event is over. This alone shows that this is a money thing. I have no problem with it being split to killer and survivor since all other events were split and just dont gens were braindead and easy. Now, you actually have to earn it. 
  • Poweas
    edited October 2018

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    I understand the anger, event cosmetics should just be event cosmetics. It's evident they want money since you can buy event cosmetics and you can buy them after event is over. This alone shows that this is a money thing. I have no problem with it being split to killer and survivor since all other events were split and just dont gens were braindead and easy. Now, you actually have to earn it. 

You don't? I got my first piece in 10 matches since maps are op for this event. Back when u had to do gens, I found it harder to get the cosmetic...

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Poweas said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:

You don't? I got my first piece in 10 matches since maps are op for this event. Back when u had to do gens, I found it harder to get the cosmetic...

Weird because when you had to do gens, other people could do them and you would get the credit. 
  • powerbats

@Orion said:

That's true to an extent but if the killer charges right to your location aka billy or in the case of the bugged spawns. When the killer spawns within 16-24 meters of you and has los you're kinda screwed. Then you get the ones where it's a Doctor or other killers and someone sandbags you and brings the killer to you.

Perhaps the other person was a good looper, or you're wearing an outfit the killer doesn't like, survivor they don't like o0r you evaded them really well last time you faced off.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Peasant said:
    @TheLegendDyl4n1

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

Lol so salty.

Yeah.

Okay.

Whatever you say.

• powerbats

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

I forgot to respond to this but let me give you a logical response that might be valid on why your response might be wrong.

@Orion responds to you and doesn't agree with you and gives reasons sometimes, you however don't agree with those reasons. That doesn't make the reasons given wrong, just that you don't agree with them.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Actually @Orion has had plenty of reasons to back up his replies to you, you just choose to conveniently ignore them like you do most valid points that don't match up to your arguments. The excuses are getting old.

• AyDoggie

@Poweas said:

@AyDoggie said:

@Poweas said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@RSB said:

Really? I haven't experienced toxicity as much on PC. On xbox, I experienced it with killers and survivors.

• powerbats

@AyDoggie said:

Really? I haven't experienced toxicity as much on PC. On xbox, I experienced it with killers and survivors.

It's really prevalent on pc at high and low ranks, although at low ranks there's a core group of jerks on both sides.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    i did the math its 210 nectar to buy every skin that means you have to get 16 a day including on the nov 2nd meaning you have to play all day every day. AND LET ME ADD YOU CAN BUY THE SKINS WITH AURIC CELLS so ######### devs? you have RUINED THE EVENTS AND THE REWARDS. you made it to where we cant sabo event hooks and that when a survivor dies we dont keep all our nectar. we also cant collect more than one vial in a game. we also dont share nectar between survivors, we also get maybe half a vial per game and then we take that same vial in game. i maybe get 2 in 4 games which take 20 minutes each. also last year we had double xp. we also last year had special items like the healing kit and the flashlight which i have not seen in any boxes the whole time i have been playing. by changing thier rarity did you make them harder to find then ultra-rare items or some #########? ######### fix this event else because being able to work for cosemetics but also buy them with money is just stupid.

Jesus christ. Do you want participation trophy too? Is there anything else the BHVR charity can get for you?

Far as I know, bhvr isn't your daddy...And is an actual business.

Ask your mommy for her credit card so you can buy what you want.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Attackfrog said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Jesus christ. Do you want participation trophy too? Is there anything else the BHVR charity can get for you?

my mom died when I was 12 from Pancreatic cancer so I can't ask her for her credit card now can i.

• Attackfrog

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Attackfrog said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

my mom died when I was 12 from Pancreatic cancer so I can't ask her for her credit card now can i.

Well that is truly too bad and I am sorry for that. I don't know how old you are so maybe that wound is still fresh, but the sentiment of my comment is still true: game developers are a business first. If you want those costumes that bad (and any company will do their best to make us believe we do) you will have to pay for them.

They give us free pieces so we will think "oh, I have the head, I can shell out a few bucks for the chest piece"
    Or
    "Ugh, I ground out 10, but this event is almost over and there is no way I can grind out the next 10, so I can pay a few bucks to complete my costume"

It's a business.

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Attackfrog said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Attackfrog said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Well that is truly too bad and I am sorry for that. I don't know how old you are so maybe that wound is still fresh, but the sentiment of my comment is still true: game developers are a business first. If you want those costumes that bad (and any company will do their best to make us believe we do) you will have to pay for them.

They give us free pieces so we will think "oh, I have the head, I can shell out a few bucks for the chest piece"
    Or
    "Ugh, I ground out 10, but this event is almost over and there is no way I can grind out the next 10, so I can pay a few bucks to complete my costume"

It's a business.

i know. i heard somewhere that they are going to keep the skins buyable after the event ends but i dont know if this is true or not.

• Attackfrog

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Attackfrog said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Attackfrog said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

Or

It's a business.

i know. i heard somewhere that they are going to keep the skins buyable after the event ends but i dont know if this is true or not.

Oh I would definitely assume they would.

It says something like that in the description of the currency/vials I believe.