The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

More killer Friendly Basement Shack

This way most of the time, the killer can't be looped around the god pallet and it gives another area to maybe use balanced landing or use more mind games.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I like this.
  • Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677

I think it's a good idea, but it shouldn't be directly based on random chance.
    I think there should be a 50/50 split between game elements that work in both sides favor.
    So there is the standard shack layout, then the above, and there should be a neutral sided one as well.
    Where if one layout is spawned in favor one side, then the other spawns in favor of the other side, and so for forth with the rest of loopable areas.

• CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    Nope. Not happening  
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited October 2018

Bubba does not approve this message Edit this post was made by survivor main

Post edited by HellDescent on
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    edited October 2018

@Master said:

@Nickenzie said:
    only1biggs said:

LOL

No thanks

Maybe grow up and say WHY you disagree?

Because he wants to keep the god pallet ofc. No need to write anymore, everyone understands that survivors prefer god loops instead of the nerfed versions as in the suggestion

And he's not allowed to have an opinion?

Can the devs make it possible to put "Killer"/"Survivor " tags for threads so everyone can know that the thread was made for killer mains or survivor mains to circle jerk in, so that the opposite side will know they are not welcome in there with their crappy opinion that no one in there will care about? :unamused:

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@BigBubs said:

Can the devs make it possible to put "Killer"/"Survivor " tags for threads so everyone can know that the thread was made for killer mains or survivor mains to circle jerk in, so that the opposite side will know they are not welcome in there with their crappy opinion that no one in there will care about? :unamused:

Argument used back then by peoples defending Infinites.

Can be said for every bullshits mechanics, perks and cheesy strat' used by them, and since the game's release.

• AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    edited October 2018
    I dont know what to think about that cuz theory doesn't goes always hand by hand with reality. I wouldn't mind to see that in a PTB to check out how it is. But, I think having both windows at the same time wouldn't change the shack play either but would make it more dynamic you know. So maybe implementing the second windows would be something interesting to test 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Nickenzie said:
    only1biggs said:

LOL

No thanks

Because he wants to keep the god pallet ofc. No need to write anymore, everyone understands that survivors prefer god loops instead of the nerfed versions as in the suggestion> @BigBubs said:

@Master said:

@Nickenzie said:
    only1biggs said:

LOL

No thanks

Because he wants to keep the god pallet ofc. No need to write anymore, everyone understands that survivors prefer god loops instead of the nerfed versions as in the suggestion

Did I say that?

But the opinion is pretty worthless if you give no arguments :wink:
    Just to say no, you can also downvote (or "lol" it)

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I don't have an issue with the shack as it is right now. Nobody usually lasts long against me there :p 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Master said:

@Nickenzie said:
    only1biggs said:

LOL

No thanks

In my opinion, God pallets should be special since they guarantee the killer to break it. Survivors should know what loops are safe and use them wisely, having too many God pallets will make survivors more stronger. This change is great, it helps balanced landing and it makes God pallets less likely to spawn in which can either make the survivor play more stealth (which is how Dead by Daylight should be played since KILLERS are supposed to easily be able to 1v1 a survivor)
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

If the window spawns above the stairs and you jump down it if the killer is coming from the god pallet side toward outside to the window they can easily cut back into the shack. If you run the other way depending on how far away the killer is you can still get hit. Balance landing would be needed to avoid the second hit easily.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

@Nickenzie said:

only1biggs said:

LOL

No thanks

In my opinion, God pallets should be special since they guarantee the killer to break it. Survivors should know what loops are safe and use them wisely, having too many God pallets will make survivors more stronger. This change is great, it helps balanced landing and it makes God pallets less likely to spawn in which can either make the survivor play more stealth (which is how Dead by Daylight should be played since KILLERS are supposed to easily be able to 1v1 a survivor)

If people see that window spawn and not have balance landing they are just going to use god pallet up anyways

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Zanfer said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

@Nickenzie said:

only1biggs said:

LOL

No thanks

If people see that window spawn and not have balance landing they are just going to use god pallet up anyways

I just like the variety, we need more sruff like this in Dead by Daylight.