I get it, gen rush the campers, but this one was ridiculous!

Options
yobuddd
yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

As first survivor found, I was able to run the Pig around Midwich for a while, but eventually got downed. I’m hooked out in the courtyard. I never did anything toxic. Just ran. But Pig crouches in front of me and spam growls.

Another survivor is in the courtyard. Sneaks around behind the pig for a while, the slips out into the hallway to join the other 2 survivors on the gen that’s there at the door. They’re seriously 5 meters from me! I can smell Nea’s neon hair dye!

Gen rush, sure, but come on. You all know where everyone else is. It’s not really that hard to mount a rescue if you work together. But no. Nothing. They finish the gen and scatter. I time out and die on first hook.

I had to spectate just to see. Another goes down, gets camped, no attempt at rescue. Other 2 escape. Pig doesn’t even reach 10k bloodpoints, but survivors didn’t do much better.

Hopefully Pig was bored to tears just staring at someone hang. Maybe someone should post a pic of that for camper killers to stare at so they don’t feel the need to spend game time seeking the view.

But I’m equally ticked at my team. I mean, if you’re all right there anyway, the dang, at least attempt to get me down! Sure, someone might get injured, but I’ll be happy to heal you once the dust settles.

Comments

• OktobmerButOktobmier
    Options

Either they were all Console players that were Rank 20, or they just all had their head up their asses not wanting to get hooked.

And Piggy was just feeling so salty because of one of the last games she had that she was like, 'I might as well be a salty toxic c* because I just don't care lol I'm so funny hahahajuhajha.'

Thats Dead by Daylight for you my guy, oh wait the Piggy was just probably a Neckbeard still living in their mum's house. And survivors were probably high on ketamine.