The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dear Fellow Survivor Mains...

This is my first week back on DBD and I must say, I completely regret reinstalling. I’m already at red ranks and I don’t understand how most of you are in these ranks too?

From what I’ve seen, most of you don’t do anything. Most of you don’t do gens. Most of you don’t cleanse totems. Most of you don’t go for saves, but when you do, the killer is right behind you and you don’t have Borrowed Time. Most of you go down quickly in a chase. Most of you lead the killer right to me.

This entire week, over half the games I’ve played have been terrible. The first gen is not popped until after the first 2-3 mins. The only times they pop sooner is when I’m working on them. And by then, the killer already injured most of my team and gotten a hook or two! I go all game doing everything and avoiding the killer. I risk going for the saves, make sure you’re all healed up, go back to the gen, rinse and repeat. And what do I get in return?

Death on the first hook. No one bothers saving me. No one bothers working on gens even though the killer chased me for over two minutes. And if we somehow do all of the gens, I’m the one to go down to NOED. Even though, I haven’t been hit all game! But you know, you all deserve the escape. You’re the ones who deserve hatch.

Obviously, this doesn’t apply to ALL survivor mains. I’m just so frustrated at the high levels of incompetence I’m seeing at the higher ranks. It can’t just be me right?

Comments