You guys think plague is getting a rework or buff soon?

I think she needs something survivors control her power more than any other killer in the game

Comments

• xcross
    xcross Member Posts: 10

Idk honestly everyone seems to forget her and I keep mentioning her in every post I make, plus I think huntress is next and freddy has already been confirmed to be getting a nerf soon. I really love plague and main her but at this point they may just lock her up and avoid her. Also everyone keeps arguing that she isn't the weakest killer yet she's always one of the least picked and one of the lowest kill rates. Not to mention her piping system is really really bad I have had so many games with her but it is near impossible to double pip.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

She's gonna be untouched for like 3 more years, I'm predicting. Her puke's bad hit registration has been a thing pretty much since she came out. The devs just don't care about her, except for her being another character they can milk for cosmetics sales.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

She needs a rework pretty badly. Maybe not Freddy level, but like Doctor level.

For most people she isn't fun to play as or against. There are just so many design flaws in her kit.

I really hope she is next in line, however I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Pig and Demo.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

She has a pickrate of... 2.0 %

I reckon the devs will give her some love at some point in the future.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Does she need reworking? Most definitely

Do I think the devs will do a patch for a Plague rework? No just because she has such a low pick rate.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

God I hope so but she seems like she's not even on their priority list.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I doubt it, Considering she's basically forgotten. I do hope she gets something, though.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

The hit registration was great before dedicated servers.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

No not soon will probably take more than a year at least. They said something about looking at Demos addons soon? Then Freddy will get nerfed and I think Hag could be up for rework soon (soon meaning 6-10 months) but Plague yeah it's going to take time.