Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What small pp should I run

Unbreakble or decisive strike!?

Comments

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357

Both obviously

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

DS and unbreakable are honestly not spectacular perks, the only thing that makes them popular is the ability to make the killers life miserable!

Choose more fun and probably 100% more useful perks, you dont need the "small pp" #########

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

If you have to chose one then pick DS, it's the most annoying one.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

While DS is completely overpowered, I really don't blame people for using it for when they get hard tunnelled. You shouldn't be ashamed running just ds.

Crutchbreakable however you really shouldn't run, especially if you want to become a good player.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,406

Use ds. But play like you dont have it. Then nobody should complain when they get hit by it.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Just play Perk Randomizer. It's fun imo, maybe you get a Perk you thought would be bad and saved your life in the end.

Mine was Flip Flop.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Run whatever you like, unless it´s Object. This perk automatically and permanently marks you as human scum and no one thinks you´re cool.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Run whatever you like, it's your game and you can choose to play and use whatever you want as long as you're not intentionally exploiting game mechanics.

• Skullgrind
    Skullgrind Member Posts: 118

DS 100% ruins a Killer's day and changes how the game is played. So if you are looking for a power move that's the one.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

ds head on