Fellow Killers Mains,when you play survivor do you run DS & Unbreakable

DarkMagik
DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

I want to know if you think DS+Unbreakable is Unfair

Fellow Killers Mains,when you play survivor do you run DS & Unbreakable 55 votes

Yes(Most Times)
10% 6 votes
No(Little Times)
69% 38 votes
Sometimes
20% 11 votes

Comments

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Same i Run DS or Unbrekable but not in the same build

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854
    edited January 2021

The options are pretty slanted. I will use DS about 50/50, but I don’t run small pp ever.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I run DS & Unbreakable together about 2% of the time. Not only do I not have both perks on most characters anyway, but I find it to be unnecessary.

The only time I'll run this is if I do the slug build, which is Tenacity + Unbreakable + DS/Power Struggle/Flip Flop which doesn't work 80% of the time anyway.

• Thicc_Boi_Myers
    Thicc_Boi_Myers Member Posts: 52

I don't run either of them due to how good they are together and apart so I run fun memey perks like autodidact and red herring as it is fun for both sides and I like trying to get value out of them.

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172

I don't have either one of these perks as teachables and I don't play Laurie or Bill. So never.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Since I started as a killer main prior to not maining a side, it's never sat right with me to run that combo. Just because I know what it's like to face it and it's awful.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I'll use DS if I'm running a stun Build (Head On, Q&Q, Windows and DS) or Unbreakable when using a slugging build (Flip Flop, Tenacity, Unbreakable, Soul Guard).

Neither really fit my playstyle, with DS rewarding an aggressive playstyle and Unbreakable I simply find too situational.

If I'm playing properly and not messing around, my build is Spinechill, Ironwill, DH/Balanced and Windows/Q&Q/Wglf

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,272

Yes, because with cross play deactivated I find insanely good nurses that slug

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

I don´t run the combo for the same reason I never ran Ebony Moris. It contributes to a ######### environment in DBD.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

No ds, ub, iw, dh. These perks are cancer for me

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

I always run DS, sometimes run Unbreakable. I have no problems with it when I play killer, yes it is a broken combo but that's not the survivors fault and it doesn't mean people should stop using these until devs finally decide to address it.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

I don't run it. However it has nothing to do with me not liking facing the perks. Honestly most of the time I play in ways that don't get punished by DS or Unbreakable. Its more like I want perks that will help me in situations besides just "The Killer is being a jerk." and that will help me more than once. If I'm going to run an anti slug perk, I'm going to run Tenacity.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Depends on if I'm in a swf or not.

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743

Never. Information perks are way better than those 2.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Never run either one. If someone needs them they're playing badly generally speaking. There will be some rare exceptions, but for the most part the "camping" or "tunneling" you run into is manageable without either if you play well and people just play those situations poorly, get punished, take no responsibility and say it was because of camping and tunneling. Not to mention most people vastly exaggerate what is and is not camping or tunneling.

Legitimate hard camping and tunneling to where you need those perks is quite rare.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,067

I personally find most meta Perks boring, I would rather just throw some Pebbles.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

I never run DS and the only times I run Unbreakable are on Jeff along with the Entity Crown for the memes.

• Jackpot
    Jackpot Member Posts: 10

Is this some smol pp joke that I'm too much of a hyper pp person to understand?

Otherwise, no. Maybe when I was newer I prob did, but hell nah. I stopped running Unbreakable a long time ago and slowly deleted DS from my loadouts.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

I usually just use DS. Ironically however, DS isn't even a very good anti-tunnel perk if you're truly being tunnelled. At this point though I don't even play the game anymore. I don't even know why I'm still on these forums, lol.

• Hex_Salt
    Hex_Salt Member Posts: 443

DS sometimes not unbreakable. I also run kindred

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225

I do use Unbreakable, to avoid being slugged, since staying on the ground for ages is really annoying. I don't feel the need to use DS, really.