Dear Survivors

Why do you try so hard? I'm currently stuck in rank nine after reset+trying to play some of my worst Killers for a change of pace.

I got the Blight Ritual. Im on console. Big oof. I spend six matches getting paired up with Red Ranks and missing every lethal rush. Still survivors gen rush, serpantine, loop abuse, teabag, and bodyblock like nuts, then trash talk despite their multiple unfair advantages. Why are you so salty if youre good at the game?

Comments

• RiskyKara
    RiskyKara Member Posts: 804

I slugged two people the other day and they both bled out because I couldn't find them again.

Slugs can get deceptively sneaky and fast the second you take your eyes off them.

I felt so bad.

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405

People try hard on both sides. That's why I keep myself out of red ranks as survivor and stay at green or yellow as killer: I can have lots of fun and try killer I know nothing about. And if I depip as result, the better hahahaha

If I pip, that's how life goes.

• Epsydra
    Epsydra Member Posts: 89

When the majority realizes that the game itself is more fun and more interesting than just winning / losing, then maybe the game will become more enjoyable.

• PigEmpress
    PigEmpress Member Posts: 79

My simple advice against survivor tryhards is to just AFK the game. They can try to farm their BP and you can do something else that you enjoy. It's a win-win situation, and when the match is over you'll only have to wait a minute for the next game while they have to wait much longer.

The best thing is that when you start depipping as a killer you are more likely to get average survivors who are not trying to sweat and you can have a normal game.

Seriously, the best tool in the killer toolbox is to AFK into a rank that has more enjoyable games than the red and purple ranks.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Like Pavlov's dogs, you get conditioned. So much sweat on both sides, it is easier not to take the chance.

It is why when I power the generator on at my house due to a snow storm. I refuse to go near any open doors. I hear my lady asking, "Do you want tea, hun?"

Aaaahhhhh!! Noooo!

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379

It's just the internet man, and the group confidence of a 4v1. Guaranteed in-person these super sweats stare at their shoes when talking to anyone and rarely make eye contact. Being an armchair warrior behind the safety of their screen is their domain to express a side of them they'll never actually be.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

It's not the survivors fault that matchmaking is terrible and they were put against you. They want to win, that's the point of the game.

Obviously this doesn't apply to unsportsmanlike behavior like t bagging etc. But you can't be mad at the survivors for wanting to win.

999 Member Posts: 36

Man I wish my teammates tried as hard as everyone says they do xD

But everything aside, the point is to win the game and you can't blame them for wanting to win

I think the core issue here is the matchmaking as it seems like you may be getting matched up with players that are just simply more experienced, and that's no knock to you. Just the way it is

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837
    edited February 2021

Im not at all blaming them for winning, this seems to be a misconception. Im just confused as to why they win and then absolutely HAVE to be super toxic about it, the teabagging, the emote spamming, the rude post game messages.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Then the first sentence of your post should be "Why do survivors have to be so toxic all the time?"

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
  • onemind

If only we had killers that were good and still wanted to play because it was enjoyable mb match makeing wouldn't be a mess (just saying)

• onemind

Every time the word toxic is mentioned in almost every post everybody days why are you a bad killer

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

It's the same for both sides killer and survivor. Some players try hard because they just want to win and others just want to have fun and don't care either way. It's just people's mind set when it comes to gaming.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I feel the same way about killers. That’s why I stick to playing killer, as a survivor I just get bullied