A bubba killer is the worst

Options

I don’t really care what people think but when you play Bubba, use the chainsaw as a crutch, face camp, NEED NOED and still can’t get the job done, you’re just about the worst killer there is.

Change my mind.

Comments

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312
    Options
  • DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Why try to change your mind when you don't care what people think?

And worst in what way? A facecamping Bubba getting one kill is better than a chasing non camping/tunneling Spirit getting 0 kills.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

You have a chainsaw, use it! Baby Leatherface.

A survivor probably

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited February 2021
    Options

Bet that this guy still has about 100 hours of experience on survivor lol.

Not all bubbas are bad either.

• Exar
    Exar Member Posts: 44
    Options

Okay, so i should not use my m2 power bc it's a crutch or what?

• sonia_delos
    sonia_delos Member Posts: 13
    Options

Yes because using your power once is a crutch. That’s ExAcTlY what I meant. But when that’s all you know how to do/ need to face camp/ have NOED and still can’t get the 4K, then yes, you’re bad. Or learning, ok. And I know not all bubbas are bad. I’ve seen the good ones.

• TauNkosi
    TauNkosi Member Posts: 282
    Options

I literally got bubba for bbq. Had a game where I didn't face camp, didn't tunnel, didn't use NOED, and a survivor still had the audacity to complain, messaging me I'm using an OP killer and have a baby peen. This just proved to me no matter what you do, survivors will be salty.

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    edited February 2021
    Options

Not even maybe 50 because you would know windows are a good counter to him

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,810
    Options

I mainly play bubba since I have the perks I want on him, and using his chainsaw is so ridiculously easy I m1 survivors so I don’t end the game too early.

I don’t run bamboozle either. Use windows please and stop hiding in the corner of the map

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

I

Yea I accidentally played scratch mirror Myers on swamp because I forgot to take it off and they were upset because there was 3 cluadets and I could see them

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

I think I ran into that Bubba once. He tunneled one survivor through 3 gen repairs, even ignoring them when people were obviously close by repairing them, and then face camped for the remaining two. Then when he couldn’t even manage to face camp successfully he winds up disconnecting and then messaging us with profanity and accusing us of gen rushing. When Bubbas are bad, they’re just plain awful!

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

Lol I have a clip on my xbox of a game last night game ended so fast I barely remember it. One of those you feel so bad but you just end to get to another game quickly then you find out if your lucky you safety pip and get 12k points lol. You know the objective is too kill survivors but please don't do it so fast. Can be avoided by survivors splitting up but if they are close by my infectious picks them up and I snowball for the win.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    edited February 2021
    Options

Does he just carry a chainsaw to assert dominance over survivors then? What the hell else are you supposed to use it for?

Bubba's famous survivor chili cannot be made without chainsaw essence, get that through your thick skull!

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

Playing for the endgame is usually where most of the action happens when games go quick. When it's really fast for them then yeah, most killers will want to secure at least 1 kill, by any means. You can't fault them for that, especially when it's their role.

As far as NOED, it's not supposed to guarantee a 4k. Survivors guarantee that when they play it out incorrectly. That's where the fun is in these types of games.. at least for me.

• beached
    beached Member Posts: 303
    Options

Literally just don't get caught out of position. If you face Bubba often literally just run Sprint Burst and sit on a gen until you see him and run to a pallet/vault. It is literally so insanely easy to deny Bubba a chainsaw hit it is insane. I will say that insidious bubba is a problem, but most respectable bubba mains don't insidious camp anyway. Like I said, just know where your vaults and pallets are and he's literally an m1 killer.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I don't think Bubba is the worst killer out there. I don't think any particular killer is the worst. Although most toxic players tend to have some favorites and this gives said killer a bad rep.

The majority of face campers I see are playing bubba. So people have a bad opinion about bubba. I personally hate the Wraith players that hook someone, cloak and wait right there until the save is made. That doesn't mean Wraith is a bad killer to go against.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

... I don't agree with OP or anything, but to be perfectly fair they mention his chainsaw, facecamping, NOED, and follow it up with "and still can’t get the job done." OP is talking about using those things and still failing.

When I started out playing DbD, I mained Bubba just for BBQ. I rarely used his chainsaw and never facecamped, but I did use NOED (not to get kills, when I first started playing killer I wasn't going for kills, just those Blighted hooks). New inexperienced killers aren't gonna be good just because they pick a certain killer/perks, it still takes experience to not suck ass.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Whelp, here's the daily "Nerf Bubba/Bubba Op" thread.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

I like how you imply that a killer using their power is a "crutch"

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785
    Options

I don't think we can change the mind of an already stubborn person.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140
    Options

I hardly see facecamping bubbas except on opened gates, but at that point you cant blame him.

• dummer33344
    dummer33344 Member Posts: 131
    edited February 2021
    Options
  • CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

I always hear windows being mentioned as a good counter, but if the killer is close I almost never am able to vault a window without taking a hit. This includes Leatherface. The only thing that’s really good about them is that he can’t shred through them like pallets. I have better luck running circles around objects.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624
    Options

Bubba tends to attract the most toxic killers in the playerbase.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

How do you user a killer's power as a crutch?

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    edited February 2021
    Options

I guess using killer's ability is a crutch now.

Imagine how bad you should be in the game, to use Clown bottles. They are the crutch that takes all the fun in chases. Do you realize that if you don't remove all killer powers ASAP, noone will play your stupid, buggy game in a near future. And also remove DC penalty ASAP! Because my internet always turns off when killer downs me and its not my fault! Why must i suffer for your incompetence, devs?! And if you don't add a Scooby Doo as a survivors with a FNAF outfit, i will quit. I also have an idea for a survivor perk: "Tactical Camouflage" - You can press E while standing still to turn yourself completely invisible and silent for 60 seconds and with 2.5 seconds cooldown. I added cooldown to not make this perk too strong. Add this perk ASAP or your game will die in two weeks. Stop killing your playerbase, you stupid devs!

• Thicc_Boi_Myers
    Thicc_Boi_Myers Member Posts: 52
    Options

Who hurt you? Was it bubba? It was bubba yep it was bubba

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,222
    edited February 2021
    Options

First of all, using your power is not a crutch. Second, there is nothing wrong with Bubba.