How to make a girl fall in love.

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I have failed many times and accomplished very little. Eye contact is the most common along with the discomfort of your gaze towards hers, making her happy and going slow as a friend is the key to making her fall in love.

Comments

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

Why is this post be? At least its correctly in the "off topic" category lol

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I thought this was about dbd or something and was really confused lol! Yes, eye contact is great for showing you care or acknowledge their presence! If you want advice, try to love yourself before loving others, since confidence and self worth are an important part of any relationship :)! Love can be tough but it helps us develop as humans. Not to get super sappy but life can be beautiful, especially when it is unexpected; A rose sprouting from the concrete, a rainbow after harsh weather, and, of course, finding love when you least expect it! Keep your head up and good luck to everyone trying :)!!

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    edited February 2021

1) Like and love yourself. If you currently don´t, make changes to get to a position where you can.

2) Be attractive. If you currently aren´t, make changes to get to a position where you are.

This consists of many things. Have good hygiene, groom yourself, be fit (at least decently, everyone can do that), have money, be

assertive, funny and empathetic. Actively try to develop your character further.

3) Do stuff. This is very important. Whatever it is that your passionate about, cultivate it. Be noticeable and go out.

4) Be cool.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,160
    edited February 2021

Don't give me flack for this, I'm mostly going by experience and anecdotal evidence, here...

You want a girl to be interested, act disinterested. Not rude, just... oh, it's hard to explain. Put two guys next to a girl, one who's into her and one who's not fawning over her, and she's very likely to put effort into trying to get that second guy to want her. Everyone wants what they can't have. Simple truth of life. (Does this always work? Is this some foolproof thing? No.)

Confidence is also important. Don't let anyone walk all over you. If she's asking a ton of favors of you but not offering to do any for you in return, that's a bad sign. There are friends girls have because they're romantically interested, and there are friends girls have because they're useful. If the girl is doing the latter, taking advantage of guys who like her, that's a bad sign in general. I had friends who knowingly did that and... I would never recommend any guy date them. Just, no.

Now, if we're talking about after you're with her... well, that's different for everyone, but yes, being friends is important. Being there for each other is important.

Also, have your own life, don't be needy. It's important to do stuff for yourself.

I should reiterate about confidence, confidence is sooo important. It really, really is.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

What an interesting question to ask on the forums lol.

Anyhow, not all girls are the same so any advice you take from other people here isn't guaranteed to work. Some are easier to "charm" than others. Obviously you both have to start off as friends, because there is a minor chance that you'll fall in love at first sight. I'd recommend:

• Remember her hobbies/interests - This one is a no-brainer. If you take time out of your day to listen to her ramble about all her favorite things & show that you care, she'll melt.
    • Be there for her - Does she need to talk to somebody? Be there for her. Does she need someone to stand up for her? Be there for her. Does she need a hug/shoulder to cry on? Be there for her!
    • Hang out often - Hanging out often really does increase your chances of you both developing feelings for eachother simply because you're getting to know one another more, and will probably look forward to hanging out with them again once you leave.

The finale point of them all..

• You don't have to be attractive to persuade her. A girl would probably prefer a more "fit" guy rather than a little chub, but a personality goes a much longer way. If you guys genuinely enjoy eachothers company, I could see a relationship blooming soon.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

This post should have gone on Reddit r/Advice lol

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I mean, thanks I guess? But why did you feel like posting this on the dbd forums instead of a place like Reddit?

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785

Unpopular opinion: if you always feel you need a partner there is something wrong in your life, so that's why you are looking for others to "patch" those problems.

• charliebrown9061
    charliebrown9061 Member Posts: 73

Okay nice no kiss at that point to @QwQw. Why you feel like answering if you have nothing to say?

Okay something interesting is happening here nice :D

First don't go in friendzone. Guys really if your in friendzone you stay there forever.

Secound is she romantically interested? If not give the ######### up. (Read the signs and not men signs like ooooh she's watching) i had this too many times it's ridiculous :D "i could see it in your eyes" :D

Never say "i love you" or "i have a crush on you" braf!

I have seen some guys who were really good with that talking. They most time get women far over their level. They give compliments but not flat. They feel it and say it but not one time again and again and again. But this is master challenge it's hard to know what to say and in what moment plus You need to have this special charisma for this it's sometimes just cheeky.

Wait for a good situation. (Like beeing in bed with her alone or watching movies with friends)

Then give it a try. Touch her a try hips (belly) or legs. Then don't touch her too soft. Idk this maybe not fits every girl but i don't like this "strokers". Braf again!

Move to the next step if she's not rejecting. Move your hand up to her rips give it a little push and try a kiss.

After all this works on me means not this works for every woman.

• charliebrown9061
    charliebrown9061 Member Posts: 73

Ahm... This romantic kiss is working too.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Hey, I'm closing this as the thread on a gaming forum... I think this is not the best place for it! I wish you the best in your endeavors though.

This discussion has been closed.