The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Remove Claudette

Cetren
Cetren Member Posts: 985
-There are four original survivors. 

-Ochido usually plays in a group of four.

-Ochido = Tunneled 

-Tunneled = Dead

Dead = Killer Win

-But the killer doesn't win because Ochido has the crutches.

-Ochido wins = Salty killers 

-Salty killers = Camping and tunneling.

Remove Claudette = Remove Ochido

Remove Ochido = Remove tunneling and camping.

Conclusion? Removing Claudette would be a survivor buff confirmed. Let's see it devs.

Comments

• PLAVT
    PLAVT Member Posts: 79
    Who is it or what is it - Ochido?!
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

TBH if Claudette is an issue they can remove all her dark clothing and give her light clothes or... IDK add a Brightness setting or even rework the maps so it's harder for her to blend in but all and all this takes work and effort to some extent and we'd need the willingness of the devs to go forth and do this.

• Cetren
    PLAVT said:
    Clauddete. I thought my analysis had made that clear. 
  • MrZapp
    MrZapp Member Posts: 102

Zaps you

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    MrZapp said:

Zaps you

Calm Spirit says, "Hello!" 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Claudette isn't going anywhere if I have anything to say about it! If you really want to excise the tumor that is you know who just remove the PS4 port. From what I've heard about what happens after a disconnect I'd say that they're half way there already!
  • Peasant
    Excuse me? I'm going no where. The devs need to find me first to actually remove me.

* hides in my natural habitat *
    Relax, I will do everything I can to ensure that Claudette doesn't walk.
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    Remove hillbily first 
  • ConsoleNurse
    edited October 2018
    Dudddd said:
    Vortexas said:

The issue is with Claudette they gave her the darkest outfits, that only increase her natural camo if you P3 her. She needs to have her color pallet brightened up to par with the other survivors.

Stupidity at best, shes immersed because of her size , compare p3 tapp all his clothes are dark too but you can still spot him because of how big he is . 
    The only big things in this game david and his d... oh wait
  • CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    The only big things in this game david and his d... oh wait
    Dreams. There. Fixed it. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Vortexas said:

The issue is with Claudette they gave her the darkest outfits, that only increase her natural camo if you P3 her. She needs to have her color pallet brightened up to par with the other survivors.

Claudette Nerf:
    Skin color is white now instead of black.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited October 2018
    MrZapp said:

Zaps you

Calm Spirit says, "Hello!" 
    Why does everyone seem to forget about the illusions? They have feelings too. Calm Spirit doesn’t stop them from appearing!
  • Khalednazari
    Why does everyone seem to forget about the illusions? They have feelings too. Calm Spirit doesn’t stop them from appearing!
    urban evasions away into my natural habitat *
  • TheEliteTurtle
    TheEliteTurtle Member Posts: 108

@PLAVT said:

He's a really toxic YouTuber.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Khalednazari said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

* urban evasions away into my natural habitat *

Now they just need to add caves and make it hide and seek lol.

• SnakeSound222
    PLAVT said:
    One of the most toxic DbD YouTubers/streamers. He actually has a couple of his minions on this very forum. 

urban evasions away into my natural habitat *
    *keeps zapping until I hit you or the illusion moves*
  • Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Vortexas said:

Why? Claudette is only easy to lose if you dont use gaming monitor. Honestly i find it s easy as killer when people playing claudette and they try to juke me hiding in grass etc. That makes it so easy for me
  • Cetren
    Just gonna leave this here...

https://youtu.be/N6zwCTJDLK8
  • Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    No. Now stop with claudette hate train.
  • Cetren
    I honestly can't tell which amuses me more, the people that are taking this seriously, or the people that aren't. 
  • chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Make Claudette white plz
  • ConsoleNurse
    chococri said:
    Make Claudette white plz
    Some people get banned from this because devs think they are racist
  • Vecors
    Vecors Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2018

Not a fan of this design choice myself, that one can abuse bx bodycamo but i guess thats how it goes. Im more than pleased if theyd stop pushing out more characterless black dudes for the sole purpose of diversity that noone wants to play. As im black myself dont even try your racism bs on me. Theres still a male native american missing as well and ######### ever. They should just stop pushing out content and fix the game. Nobody wants to play a quentin smith, adam francis or tective tap cause they just disappear after everyone unlocked their perks and used the offerings on the way to said teachables.

• Peasant
    Vecors said:

Not a fan of this design choice myself, that one can abuse bx bodycamo but i guess thats how it goes. Im more than pleased if theyd stop pushing out more characterless black dudes for the sole purpose of diversity that noone wants to play. As im black myself dont even try your racism bs on me. Theres still a male asian missing as well and ######### ever. They should just stop pushing out content and fix the game. Nobody wants to play a quentin smith, adam francis or tective tap cause they just disappear after everyone unlocked their perks and used the offerings on the way to said teachables.

Male Asian missing? Don't you know that Jake Park is Asian?
  • ConsoleNurse
    Peasant said:
    Vecors said:

Not a fan of this design choice myself, that one can abuse bx bodycamo but i guess thats how it goes. Im more than pleased if theyd stop pushing out more characterless black dudes for the sole purpose of diversity that noone wants to play. As im black myself dont even try your racism bs on me. Theres still a male asian missing as well and ######### ever. They should just stop pushing out content and fix the game. Nobody wants to play a quentin smith, adam francis or tective tap cause they just disappear after everyone unlocked their perks and used the offerings on the way to said teachables.

We need red haired survivor
  • Peasant
    Peasant said:
    Vecors said:

You have Meg Thomas, you need to specify that we need a male red-haired survivor.
  • Vecors
    Vecors Member Posts: 67

@Peasant said:

fixed

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Personally I think that Claudette is visible enough but only just. I would recommend adjusting the brightness on your tv if you can so you can actually see the hiding places which exist. 
    Sadly my tv has poop brightness settings.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    We need eskimo. We need eskimo now.
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

@Peasant said:
    You have Meg Thomas, you need to specify that we need a male red-haired survivor.

May as well give the poor bastard a "Tunnel Me" t-shirt.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

@Vortexas said:

@Mesme said:
    TBH if Claudette is an issue they can remove all her dark clothing and give her light clothes or... IDK add a Brightness setting or even rework the maps so it's harder for her to blend in but all and all this takes work and effort to some extent and we'd need the willingness of the devs to go forth and do this.

All the other four survivors have light color pallets making them a bit easier to see. The only solution would be to bright up her clothing to be on par with the others really.

If anyone should be able to naturally Camo well it should be Jake...yanno the survivalist.

Ironically Jake is without a doubt the slealthiest male Survivor because of his dark hair and prestige clothing.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    I’m so confused.
    Claudette is perfectly fine, and adds to the rosters diversity. Why get rid?
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Nickenzie said:
    Vortexas said:

Claudette Nerf:
    Skin color is white now instead of black.

we were all thinking it though

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

No need to make her white, just give her a big ol' red afro like Ronald McDonald.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Eight said:
    No need to make her white, just give her a big ol' red afro like Ronald McDonald.

yes or better yet have a giant foam number 1 toxic survivor hand

• ConsoleNurse
    Peasant said:
    Peasant said:
    Vecors said:

I hate meg but you damn right
  • SnakeSound222

@Watery said:
    I’m so confused.

OchiDO mains her and if we remove Claudette, then we remove OchiDO. A worthy sacrifice, is it not?

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

@Watery said:
    I’m so confused.

OchiDO mains her and if we remove Claudette, then we remove OchiDO. A worthy sacrifice, is it not?

• Khalednazari

If a person has cancer, you don't kill the person, you kill the cancer. Please make sense when you make such lame statements. 
  • Cetren

If a person has cancer, you don't kill the person, you kill the cancer. Please make sense when you make such lame statements. 
    But you can't deny that by killing the host, the cancer goes away no? Why do you think zombie movies turn out the way they do? The terrible blight of Claudette is too widespread to be removed by surgical precision! No, what we need to surgical strike!
  • Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187

Look at thiss...
    many killer babies crying about good survivors.

So cute <3

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Cetren said:
    -There are four original survivors. 

-Ochido usually plays in a group of four.

-Ochido = Tunneled 

-Tunneled = Dead

Dead = Killer Win

-But the killer doesn't win because Ochido has the crutches.

-Ochido wins = Salty killers 

-Salty killers = Camping and tunneling.

Remove Claudette = Remove Ochido

Remove Ochido = Remove tunneling and camping.

Conclusion? Removing Claudette would be a survivor buff confirmed. Let's see it devs.

this makes no sense, ochido isnt in anybodys lobbys that plays pc or xbox and we still get camped and tunneled, try again

• Michiko
    chococri said:
    Make Claudette white plz

Please stop. I’m sick of seeing this. She is the ONLY dark skin female in this game, let her be that. You sound prejudice and look bad. Claudette is BLACK not WHITE, deal with it or uninstall.
  • Peasant

@Watery said:
    I’m so confused.

Okay, so if I inherited a genetic disease from my parents, I just have to kill them to cure myself? Thanks for the information doc! 
  • Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187

@Michiko said:
    chococri said:

Make Claudette white plz

Please stop. I’m sick of seeing this. She is the ONLY dark skin female in this game, let her be that. You sound prejudice and look bad. Claudette is BLACK not WHITE, deal with it or uninstall.

Plz make claudette hot?

• Michiko
    Radiant said:

@Michiko said:
    chococri said:

Make Claudette white plz

Plz make claudette hot?

Why is she not hot? Because she has darkskin and coarse hair? I'm seriously curious.