Friday the 13th Game

Options
WretchedElk
WretchedElk Member Posts: 311

Friday the 13th the game is pretty heavily discounted on the Xbox store, but I recently read that the servers had been shut down.

Does anyone have this game? Is it still playable? It’s very cheap, but there’s no point buying it if it doesn’t work anymore.

Comments

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

I have it, but I do not play it online, now the ping is fatal much worse, before it was better, it is full of hackers and I think that game is already well sunk in anarchy.

• Thiccness123
    Thiccness123 Member Posts: 16
    Options

I had it on release, it showed so much potential after me and a set of friends backed it financially but then the licensing issues came into play and everything just stopped from there. Online you won't find much in a way of it being fun and it is quite a limiting experience if it is HEAVILY discounted I'm talking maybe 10 to 15 pounds (dollars whatever) It might be worth picking up for the virtual cabin , single player missions and occasional offline play when you need a break from the DBD formula but not much there for you to get deeply invested in Multiplayer wise.

• WretchedElk
    WretchedElk Member Posts: 311
    Options

It’s currently £3. So, less than my coffee.

I’ll probably pick it up then, even if the online isn’t too good anymore it sounds like there are still things to do.

• Thiccness123
    Thiccness123 Member Posts: 16
    Options

For £3 then hell yeh man you will get at least 20 hours of play out of the offline missions and stuff and unlocking all the Jasons , enjoy :)