Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should Yellow Mori be base kit?

2»

Comments

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Yes (Please explain why you picked "Yes")

Yeah I totally agree it should be base kit. It wouldn't drastically change the game and it would be cool to see since moris aren't seen a ton

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

ssssssssssstyle points, baby.

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

Rewards the killer for doing good when you get a 4K.

Would be better if the devs stated a win condition, though...

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

Really no reason not to have them base kit.

If you can use a yellow mori you've already won the match, so it's better to let people see the cool animation than make them hook. It makes the ending of a match feel more exciting.

If you somehow have DS when you're last alive and on the floor, the killer can already wait 60s, making it pointless. Better to just end it quickly.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    No (Please explain why you picked "No")

It's an offering that offers an advantage. It allows to bypass DS in endgame, or even prevent wiggle-offs if you don't have hooks in the area. It's the only moris that allows to kill the survivor without ever being hooked.

If you want the advantage, use the offering. That's what offerings are for.

• Yes (Please explain why you picked "Yes")

I dont see why not

• cynical
    cynical Member Posts: 19
    No (Please explain why you picked "No")

I like giving mercy for the last survivor and I like being the last survivor that's given mercy to lol

• HuntersLullaby
    HuntersLullaby Member Posts: 5

I mean moris are just wasted being locked behind op addons or DH(which is coin flip and a half) so it would be cool if you just got to use one once in a while.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

If its the last survivor and don't have deliverance who is going to save them form hook.