For you, what is the most fun killer to play as?

Options
TotemsCleanser
TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

What the title says. Not the killer you find the strongest, nor the killer you're the best at, nor the killer which you manage to get the most kills with. Just the one you find the most fun to play!

Please do specify which one in the comments, since I had to group them up because polls only allow for 10 different options.

For you, what is the most fun killer to play as? 90 votes

Trapper / Hag
8%
RoboMojoThicc_Boi_MyersHuntersLullabyItzZane_offwhiteknightGay_Police_DeptGorgeousCookiemanmanmam101 8 votes
Wraith / Clown
12%
White_OwlDemon_Swordsmusstang62Dr_LoomisJay_WhyaskManyAchievablesNoOneKnowsNovaBingBongItsWraithRamblinRangopanernanersbillsipher45 11 votes
Billy / Bubba / Oni
10%
WeederickYordsboostedsurvivormainSOMENINJANAMEDistortedDreamKarao_Kebubbabooeytoxosamuraifogdonkey 9 votes
Freddy / Demogorgon
4%
GeneralVcynicalBigbubbabam270steponmeadiris 4 votes
Nurse / Spirit
7%
Moonlight616mistar_zBlueberryTaigaskinuGannTMxSymantha 7 votes
Myers / Ghostface / Pig
14%
[Deleted User]RothlonTheFireVVolfMoundshroudUnifallhorrortale_sansDADDYMYERS1978uncreative_usernameVenusaedgyjmmNOEDaddysimpforfelixReaperZAJ 13 votes
Plague / Legion
8%
CamoRangerBitingSeaSixShotOcelotQwQwSaintDorksRK67Another_LegionMaindjmeghan 8 votes
Huntress / Deathslinger
6%
Leonardo1itaMazoobiDetailedDetrimentCrowmanTripleStealAndreasB 6 votes
Doctor / Executioner
11%
SnakeSound222SillierHorizon5IsJustMeTotemsCleanserGrimmy_BluuesDoritoHeadHerachi_Sakuramurdahsausaggongoblinmissjay 10 votes
Twins / Blight
15%
TapeKnotEsperiaeAhoyWolfCritical_FishDawnMadCornHubWarcrafter4Awkward_FiendMadLordJackReisMinerGamer003Zestyfatbabyslayergilgamer 14 votes

Comments

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options
    Doctor / Executioner

As for me, it's Doctor. I started playing as him to farm bloodpoints, since he's easily the best killer to do it, and omg is he fun! Plus the way he laughs is funny lmao

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Billy / Bubba / Oni

I personally love Billy. I love mobility killers, and hitting curves is the most satisfying thing in the game imo. He could be much more enjoyable without overheat tho :(

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    Billy / Bubba / Oni

Oni. It's fun running around the map and downing survivors with Blood Fury.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    Doctor / Executioner

Doctor. He was one of the reasons I bought the game, and that was back before he got powered up from his rework. It’s really fun to shock the Survivors and stop them from doing almost anything. I love hearing their screams as they descend further into madness.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options
    Wraith / Clown

Wraith is fun as hell to me. Legion's a close second.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651
    Options
    Myers / Ghostface / Pig

Ghostface

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options
    Plague / Legion

Legion, I find it so funny when survivors literally hand me free wins by healing every second they have.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options
    Twins / Blight

Blight. Find he's the only killer where me and the survivors are actually having a somewhat fair competition. The only killer in the game that punishes playing safe without being unfair about it.

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Options
    Billy / Bubba / Oni

Trapper/ Bubba Basement camping. It's wrong, but makes me laugh.

• Zesty
    Zesty Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Twins / Blight

Twins

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for. Stealth? Myers. Gotta go fast? Blight. Aggressively control the game? Legion. Want to wreck some fools? Deathslinger. Defensively control the game? Demogorgon.

Funnily enough not a single one of those killers are on the same option as another.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options
    Billy / Bubba / Oni

Oni and billy are definitely fun to play because they are really fast and can insta down survivors.

• skinu
    skinu Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Nurse / Spirit

I don´t play killer much at the moment, but back when I ways a really good nurse, it was easily the killer I enjoyed the most.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Billy / Bubba / Oni

It's just so fun snowballing with Oni's Blood Fury. If I down people too quickly, I usually give them a reset just so I can do it all over again. You'll never be able to change my mind about this.

Although I will say sneaking up on people with Ghostface is pretty fun too, assuming they don't ruin the fun with Spine Chill.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Wraith / Clown

These two conveniently. Both of them.

I usually get good results with The Clown and Wraith is fun with an aura reading add-on.

Leatherface and Trapper are my overall favourites, however.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,071
    Options
    Huntress / Deathslinger

Deathslinger is my current favorite.

I also really like Ghostface, because it can be fun to sneak up on survivors. But it's really annoying getting revealed through walls.

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Twins / Blight

Blight, easily. I love playing Deathslinger, but missing feels so bad and my accuracy isn't that good. I also hate having a gen pop before I see a single Survivor.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options
    Wraith / Clown

It depends a lot on the mood, but the Wraith is my og love.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
    Nurse / Spirit

I can never get bored of playing Spirit

• Demon_Swords
    Demon_Swords Member Posts: 68
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Wraith / Clown

Clown is my favorite because I like being an M1 killer and he just does it better without any need to try doing risky plays for small time gain. I don't need to worry about trying to bill chainsaw in mid chase, not having a power and needing to stalk for a temp power up, trying to shock mind game, trying to jump into survivors (victor & Demogorgon), spending time picking up and placing traps and maybe never getting survivors on them, needing close survivors or my powers useless (legion.), or to sneak up on survivors to save time in chance just to have them leave far enough because of bing-bong that I should have just been an M1 killer with M&A. Clown does normal M1 killer chases and does it faster without much risk at wasting time trying to land weird abilities or having a practically useless stealth ability (and they are about to buff him and give him a new useful mechanic). Sometimes I play other M1 killers and think, "Even If I succeed at using their power correctly to end this chase a bit faster would it have really have been better then just slowing them from clown."

Also laughing at survivors is fun.

Post edited by Demon_Swords on
  • offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172
    Options
    Trapper / Hag

I love the set up killers. Trapper, Hag, Demo...in that order

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687
    Options
    Twins / Blight

Blight being a "ram your head into a wall" simulator reminds me of calculus classes.

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225
    Options
    Freddy / Demogorgon

demogorgon.. he's just a litle creacher

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Options
    Plague / Legion

When I get extremely angry the feral frenzy really lets me embrace it lol, that and it's fun to just go on stabbing sprees to annoy the survivors

• xSymantha
    xSymantha Member Posts: 58
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Nurse / Spirit

I'm on Xbox and decided to give Nurse a genuine try, to learn to play as her. Surprisingly, I have been enjoying playing her. Of course there are some frustrating moments, like trying to long blink through a hill and you go nowhere, but other than a couple of those moments it has been super fun so far (I am still a baby Nurse though haha).

Wanted to add that also playing as her has given me different perspectives of the game.

• cynical
    cynical Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Freddy / Demogorgon

Demogorgon, 100%. I love screeching. I love stomping. I love being a menace and a memelord.

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Plague / Legion

The plague..I like watching people puke all over the place while infecting themselves.

• bubbabooey
    bubbabooey Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Billy / Bubba / Oni

Bubba! Easy to play and fun too. Maybe i'm a bit biased because i am a huge fan of all the TCM movies, but as soon as I knew this game had him, I bought him. Super fun, favorite killer for sure.

• HuntersLullaby
    HuntersLullaby Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Trapper / Hag

I mean Hag is my main because I find creating a dead zone super satisfying as well as getting rewarded for planning/predicting what's most likely going to happen before it does.

My other favorites are Bubba and Nurse.

Bubba: Because I can punishes all who dare greed.

Nurse: Because she is by far the most difficult killer.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Plague / Legion

I main Legion and Ghostie.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
    Options
    Trapper / Hag

As long as I'm not playing on any of the reworked maps (They tend to have very bad grass for traps) and as long as there's no Object, Trapper is great. Still REALLY frustrating at times but fun nonetheless. It is immensely satisfying to successfully snowball a match thanks to some well placed traps. He has to work a lot harder for it when compared to Hag so I find him more fun. (I used to play a decent bit of Hag but with her you either curb stomp the survivors, or get curb stomped, with little in-between) Though that's just my experience.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options
    Twins / Blight

I like the relentlessness of blight and his pinball gameplay...When it works.

Also if his PoV was better he might be my main killer but its so easy to lose survivors it make chases infuriating.

• BingBongItsWraith
    Options
    Wraith / Clown

My name may make it a bit obvious, but I adore playing Wraith! I like the concept of his power and I find playing a stealth killer to be quite fun-plus farming matches are always enjoyable with him.

Ghostface, Doc and Legion are all also up there on my personal favorites!

• djmeghan
    djmeghan Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Plague / Legion

Agreed! My favorite is the plague, too. :)

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,509
    Options
    Huntress / Deathslinger

Twins!

The ability to play 2 killers in a single trial is so much fun and it's so satisfying when you get Charlotte and Victor to tag-team so well. I've always wanted a killer that can have teammates so the twins definitely hit the spot for me. Legion's concept was cool, but the twins are so much more fun for me.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options
    Trapper / Hag

Trapper and hag are so fun to play as/against IMO my other fun killers are wraith and oni

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options
    Twins / Blight

Blight