Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What kind of Map will you like to See?

DarkMagik
DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

What kind of Map will you like to See? 49 votes

Colosseum
4%
DarkMagikTrashmaster 2 votes
Graveyard
18%
Moonlight616BlueberryDemon_SwordsAlifyherrik666NoOneKnowsNovaJarolKarao_KeCyperX 9 votes
Mansion
18%
GibberishAdelooFog_KingLeonardo1itaRullisiFobboWishIcouldmainGannTMIWasLeft2Die 9 votes
Village
8%
TaigaRothlonTiixxelBatteriesNotIncluded 4 votes
City/Street
16%
CamoRangerSebaOutbreakThicc_Boi_MyersAzxx93AggressiveFTWBoobaQwQwDistortedDream 8 votes
Dungeon
10%
TapeKnotSlashstreetboyMadLordJackGrimmy_BluuesTripleSteal 5 votes
Sewer
12%
cynicalsteponmeadirisDwightFairfieldxSymanthacaptainbishoprat_arcade 6 votes
Other
12%
Seiko300ManyAchievablesYordsSaintDorksGay_Police_Deptbubbabooey 6 votes

Comments

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Graveyard

A graveyard map with a ghost killer sounds really spooky & cool imo.

No idea as to what power the ghost would have but I think it would really fit the atmosphere of the graveyard.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Graveyard

Cemetery or a camp is the most typical of a horror movie.

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252
    Other

I wanna see like a full blown circus..Like tents, games, animals in cages..carnival music..Not the small one for the clown..I mean a big old fair with rides and everything.

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225
    Sewer

I think it'd be cool to have a map where you can walk in the water. Like grass, it'd make sound and reveal your location to a nearby Killer, but it would also provide a good hiding spot (assuming it's murky sewer water with trash/algae/etc). Most importantly, it'd be fun to just splash around.

• xSymantha
    xSymantha Member Posts: 58
    Sewer

I think a maze-like map would be awesome. Nothing super maze-like, but something in the setting that gives you an unsettling feeling. I think a sewer or a dungeon kind of matches what I am thinking of.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Mansion

I like some of these options, but a mansion type would be nice, depending on how it's done.

• Gay_Police_Dept
    Gay_Police_Dept Member Posts: 743
    Other

A moving map, like a ship. Where exit gates could be lifeboats.

• DarkMagik
    Colosseum

I find that a Colosseum would be so Interesting,i would mostly would like a Roman kind of Killer

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Other

I'd really love a water-themed chapter with some kind of water themed map. Something like a creepy Dockyard map called "The Docks", or maybe one called The Lighthouse, or just straight up a creepy island, either way, the maps boundaries would be the water surrounding the map instead of fences. (Maybe fences on one side, and the sea on the other).

Personally I think a depressing water-themed chapter is a really underrated chapter concept idea. The map would be super cool and I could definitely see all the options I just laid out as different locations within the same realm. The Docks, The Lighthouse, The Island, etc.

(And on a related note though it's not really part of the discussion about maps, The Killer would be a creepy old Scuba Diver in a vintage Scuba Suit looking out a Porthole [you wouldn't be able to see the face of this killer, but imagine something akin to Big Daddy from the Bioshock franchise] or you could have the classic Creepy Old Fisherman. Hell, the ghost of a pirate, or naval officer who drowned or something. Either of the first two options [The Diver or The Fisherman] would probably have a harpoon or fishing spear of some kind, maybe some long fishing tool with a hook, there's a myriad of Whaling Tools to choose from that all look like menacing weapons. A trident even. The latter options [The Pirate or The Officer] would likely have a Cutlass or Officer's Sabre or something.)

• CyperX
    CyperX Member Posts: 103
    Graveyard

woods or jungle map with rain and island map with a dock , cemetery and or cottage lake type map

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354
    Dungeon

A dungeon could go very well with any medieval or undead killer.

I would also love to see an indoor aquarium map, with one half being in regular condition and the other being ruined with dead fish and water on the floor. Lots of opportunities to make a map like that stick out from others.

• bubbabooey
    bubbabooey Member Posts: 32
    Other

A ship. Like a huge ghost ship or something, riding through an endless sea. I think that would be really cool. Maybe with a pirate killer.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Other

A balanced one.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Other

Can we get another snowy map please? I love snow.

• DarkMagik
    Colosseum

If they added a water related map,i would want it to be like a Flooded Cave/Mine could be cool

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Other

Add it to the list lol. It'd fit right in as another location in the same realm