How many killer do you play?

TicTac
TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

We have currently 22 killers in the game. While i have all killer i dont play some killers often.

Some killer i play weekly, other only monthly and some i didnt play for a year.

Weekly i play around 5 killer, monthly 10 and the last 7 almost never.

How many do you play? Is it even possible to play every killer and stay good with all of them? ( i get rusty really quick with deathslinger for example)

PS: i have all perks on all killer, so perks are not the reason

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Ghostface and Billy, only play the other killers when I have to complete the daily challenge.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I usually play about 7 killers: Blight, Legion, Plague, Trapper, Freddy, Spirit, Nurse. Don't really touch the others that much, or even really any of them at the moment but Trapper.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Mains (The killers I play frequently): Pig, Clown, Legion, Pyramid Head.

Dailies (The killers I'll play if I have a daily for them): Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Doctor, Huntress, Bubba, Freddy, Spirit, Plague, Slinger.

Other (The killers I either will never play or I don't own): Nurse, Ghostface, Demo, Blight, Twins.

On each killer I own I have a build I like, so if I don't play a killer it's because I dislike them, or in The Twins case, I don't own them.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

I try to play every Killer, but from all of them I play mostly Blight and least Freddy.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,937

Killers I mainly play: Nurse, Demo, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Blight.

Killers I sometimes play (daily or variety reason): Trapper, Wraith, Michael, Doc, Huntress, Spirit, Ghostface

Killers I don't really enjoy but still play sometimes: Billy, Hag, Leatherface, Clown, Legion

Killers I absolutely hate playing: Freddy, Pig, Plague, Twins

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Mains: Pig, Huntress, Oni, Deathslinger and Blight

Otherwise I play all the other killers, when I get bored of the mains and wanna try something else. Except Twins and Hag cause I really don't have any fun playing them. They both have to play a campy playstyle to be effecient, which I don't think is fun for neither me or the survivors.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Most of them, honestly.

Only ones I don't really play are Nurse, Hag and Spirit.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,076

Often: Trapper, Wraith, Huntress, Doctor, Pig, Demo, Billy

To some extend: Myers, Clown, Legion, Pyramid Head

Almost never: Nurse, Hag, Bubba, Freddy, Spirit, Ghostface, Plague, Oni, Deathslinger, Twins, Blight

Shifts around from time to time, some Killers I just dont enjoy that much (Freddy and Spirit feel kinda cheap, I am really bad at Oni and Deathslinger, I despise playing Hag, same as Twins... Plague, Ghostface and Bubba I have just not played in a long time because I did not level them (Plague or Ghostface) until recently or for no Reason (Bubba))

In general, I prefer M1-Killers. I feel more that I outplay the Survivor when winning a chase.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685

Would be great if the game would show you how many matches and/or hours you play with each Killer.

I usually play Huntress, Legion, Oni, and lately Spirit

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Only Doc and Bubba

Played alot more before dedicated servers.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Mostly 2 killers: Pig and Freddy

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

really depends on my mood.

i mainly play Deathslinger, but i also switch him out for Legion, Huntress, Spirit, Oni, Executioner, Doctor, orNurse (currently learning).

though if i feel like picking up some of the others, i'll do that aswell.

the only ones i really dont touch would be Hag, Twins, Blight and Freddy.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

The killers i play the most right now are Nurse,Hag,Bubba Clown,Legion,Demo,Oni,Deathslinger and Twins

I would love to play more Blight but unfortunately he's pretty trash on console :(

I absolutely hate playing Billy and Plague and i'm like really awful with Doctor and Pyramid Head

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

I mainly play Blight, Pig, Freddy and Spirit because they are my only killers with all perks unlocked.

I play any other killer for rift challenges.

I hate playing Billy, I just really don't like his power. I love facing him as survivor though.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Im Trapper main

When in doubt, return to Spirit

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Not even as a joke, I play every killer except nurse

However you'll catch me playing Demo, Twins, Blight, Billy, and PH the most

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    edited February 2021

I play every killer, but Huntress and Trapper are my favorite.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Legion- Susie

Spirit

Clown

Wraith

Doc

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405
    edited February 2021

I usually play Doctor, Pig and Clown. But Clown not that much because he is only level 37 and I don't have many perks on him (as I have with Doctor and Pig, though I have like 3-4 pages of perks with those 2).

If I'm in the mood I play Trapper, Legion, Spirit or Plague. But I've rarely played Spirit or Plague lately, because I don't think Spirit is that fun as survivor and Plague feels so bugged, nothing hits and I've made the mistake of prestiging her and now she barely has any decent perk. Also I don't even have bbq 3 with these killers, so I don't stick to them yet, for the points.

The other killers I've played only for missions. The grind on this game is so horrible and huge that once you're below rank 15, you simply can not afford to try something new, because you have nothing to go with.

• I normally play Pyramid Head and Wraith, I will sometimes play Trapper. I'm new to the game so don't have many killers, I am currently saving up to get The Oni.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Leatherface only (for the most part) since his release.

Occasionally Pyramid Head since I'm a Silent Hill 2 fan.

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172

I play Hag, Doc, Demo, and Trapper weekly.

Bubba, Pyramidhead, Plague, and Clown at least ever other week.

The rest I'll play if I have a daily.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

I just got back into dbd and stopped before right after Legion came out so about 2 years ago.

Before I played doctor, hillbilly, clown, leatherface, and Myers.

I just got back in this week but have been playing pyramid head and leatherface but want to play as others.

Feel free to throw out suggestions.

Also, I've seen lots of people reference m1killers and I'm not at all familiar with the meaning. What is that/what are other killer categories?

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,603

Mostly Freddy, Huntress, Spirit and Oni.

The others, except Demo and Nurse, I will play for rift challenges, daily rituals, or if I just feel like playing them.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

I play as everyone cause I get bored easily. I tend to play nurse or spirit for daily challenges only. No I'm not good with them nor am I good with billy's chainsaw.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

I play everyone except Hag and perform well with most them at rank 1. I always change my favourite killers. In the moment I play a lot Billy, Wraith, Myers, Doc, Gunslinger, Blight and the one and Oni :)

• EddyWarden
    EddyWarden Member Posts: 12

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Trapper is my main. Nurse is my 2nd. After that it's a mix of Huntress, GF, Demo and PH.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

I've tried them all. I mained Ghostface and Myers when I got the game and until I hit rank 1. It got stale so I started playing other killers more. Currently I play a lot of Leatherface, Nurse, Blight, and Deathslinger.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Just Blight but as a former Ghostface main, I'll play him too so 2 killers.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,310

I play all of them but some are more common than average and some are less.

More commonly used: Huntress, Doc, Trapper, Blight. Just find them the most fun.

Less commonly used: Spirit, Hag, Pyramid Head. Don't find their powers very fun to use and as a result I don't play them much.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

I gravitate to the one shot killers (Oni, Meyers, Ghost face, Leatherface) as I feel like the one shot guys have the higher skill cap (and they always give me a chance to turn things around if you get one clean shot in).

I'll play as anyone though and switch it up constantly. The only three I generally avoid are Billy (I can't for the life of me figure out his chainsaw run), Nurse (console so...enough said), and Hag (nothing personal, just think she's boring). But even then, I'll play as them if I get a daily or if I'm super bored and want to just mess around with something new.

Lately it's been a lot of Plague (new console makes her soooooo much better to play as) and Gunslinger (see Plague). I generally don't expect to win with them as they're both pretty limited for different reasons but they're both super fun to play as so I'll take that over constant 4K any day.

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

First Pick (Killers I tend to play the most): Oni, Ghostface, Pig, Plague, Doctor & Clown (was hesitant to add him).

Second Pick (Killers I tend to play if I get bored of my mains): Freddy, Bubba, Wraith, Trapper, Myers, Deathslinger, PPhead & Blight.

Killers I've completely given up on lol: Nurse, Billy, Huntress, Spirit, Legion, Demo, Hag & Twins.

My first pick killers are the killers that I'll consistently play for fun/for the 4k.

My second pick killers are killers I also deem somewhat fun to play but I might be a bit worse with them.

The ones I've given up on I either consider boring, or I just completely suck when playing them.

• Afius
    Afius Member Posts: 563

Deathslinger, Oni, Blight, Ghostface, Pig and on occasion Wraith/Meyers. Like the rush of Oni and Blight. The sniping of deathslinger. And the stealth killers.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

I play Jigsaw and Myers daily, Clown and Legion often, used to play Ghostface daily until the amount of bugs made me stop, the rest when Daily Rituals or maybe once a week and I never play Hillbilly or Spirit (their rituals get switched for others).

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

I play everyone except the twins. I am currently practicing my billy, plague, and hag which are the killers I feel I am least proficient with.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

My main is Spirit.

Secondary mains are Pig and Blight.

I sometimes like to throw in Billy, Wraith, Clown, Ghost Face, and Myers.

• lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150

Mostly clown, myers, ghostface, blight (even though I'm bad with him, he's lot of fun to play)

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Wraith, Demo, Pig, Huntress, Billy, Nurse, and occasionally Deathslinger. Everyother Killer is for a daily or I don't like.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,407

M1 means basic attack. So M1-killer are killer which can only use basic attacks to down survivor. For example leatherface has his chainsaw, so he is not a m1-killer.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I play 3 those being clown slinger and plague

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383

I mainly play Myers, Ghostface and Pig and Trapper now and again

I used to play some Freddy, Doctor and Wraith

I have never played Nurse, Spirit or Pyramid head

I am absolutely trash with Billy, Bubba, Oni and Slinger

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Mikey is my main. He's the one I opt to play when I do play killer.

For dailies I'll play Doc, Wraith, Clown, and Plague.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,241

All of them

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

I main - Hag, Trapper, Leatherface, and Myers (my new fav). Change between them every 3-4 matches or so and usually play at least all of them once a session.

I play a lot of - Spirit, Slinger, Clown, wraith and Doc (old main when I first started but am a lil tired of him).

Once in a while, but often only if I have a daily - Oni, Huntress, Plague, Legion,

Really only play if I have a daily or a Rift - Billy, Nurse, Freddy.

Rarely never and generally skip the dailies - Demo, Blight, Pig, Ghostface.

Don't own the twins or pyramid not a big fan but may get them for the perks eventually if I don't catch them in the rift.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

Whenever I play killer I just randomly choose one. I have fun as any of them. Might be the reason I've never made rank 1.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Tried half of them but i only play Trapper and Ghostface. Used to play spirit a bit too. Really hoping the next killer hooks me 😉

• BreadPanda
    BreadPanda Member Posts: 16

Daily: Blight, Nurse, Hag

Often: Doctor, Trapper

Occasionally: Plague, Demogorgon, Wraith, Clown

Rarely: Huntress, Deathslinger, Spirit, Executioner, Legion, Ghost Face, Hillbilly, Cannibal, Nightmare

Almost Never (or only for daily rituals): Oni, Shape, Pig, Twins

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,709

I make a point to constantly change up the killers I play to keep the game interesting. That being said, when I don't feel like playing a killer that I have less experience with, I tend to fall back on Demo, Legion and Freddy. So I play basically all the killers, but I have 3 main killers that I feel I can play relatively safely.