You are forced to remove one killer from the game, who do you choose?

Options
golubushka08
golubushka08 Member Posts: 78
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Also you remove his perks and teachable perks.

Just a curiosity.

Comments

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357
    Options

The Hag

• Tayte
    Tayte Member Posts: 65
    Options

Spirit. I just generally don't like her. Anyone else is fun though.

• Rittihilatti
    Rittihilatti Member Posts: 124
    Options

Legion.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Deathslinger. I doubt many people would miss him, and his perks suck.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Spirit by far as her power is bad for the game and all her perks are annoying

Spirit fury: you dropped two pallets so I get a free hit now

Haunted ground: Oops wrong totem time to become immersed for a whole minute

Rancor: Your the obsession? Hard luck get killed should’ve tried harder

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,348
    Options

deathslinger

• Phasmamain
    Options

While I love playing him his design is kinda unhealthy for the game and his perks are terrible(why you nerf gearhead bhvr)

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,544
    Options

Why nerf coup de grace? :(

real question is: why nerf pig?

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Hag.

I think she's beyond repair in terms of fun.

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629
    Options

Twins. Haven’t seen a single one since release and perks are trash.

• Phasmamain
    Options
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,251
    Options

Spirit, Easy.

• Satori
    Satori Member Posts: 75
    Options

Twins or hag hmm, tough choice

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options

Id potentially pick nurse since she greatly invalidates most survivors typical strategies.

As far as strictly fun goes I'd say either wraith or spirit since their powers are nearly identical with slight differences

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    Options

Honestly? The Twins. Now, I adore their concept and their lore is very interesting.

But their gameplay? No.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Unpopular Opinion - Demogorgon

Not because I don’t like him - he super fun! It’s just because I never see him. He’s an urban legend. A myth! He doesn’t exist!

In other words, go ahead and remove him. Nothing would change.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

So... I was going to say Plague because very few people would miss her. Then you said the teachables are gone too. People would definitely miss Corrupt Intervention and Infectious Fright. So, that's not an option.

So... despite the fact that I've been really really liking Oppression... I think I'll also have to say the Twins. They might be played even less than Plague, also have a problematic power, and their teachables are not nearly as central to nearly as many other Killers.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Easily Spirit or Deathslinger.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Thats a tough choice, but I say Twins, literally when someone mentions Twins it takes me quite a while to understand who they are talking about.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options

Hag. I might hate playing against Spirit, Freddy and Deathslinger, but nothing makes me more furious than to go against a Hag that put 3 traps around hook and 10 traps around basement if someone is hooked there. Either you run out and trigger all traps and she teleports back to hook or you can crouch walk, while she runs back. Lose/lose situation for survivor.

Twins is a strong second place though, due to their gameplay also consisting of camping and slugging.

• Pulsar
    Options
  • JoByDaylight
    JoByDaylight Member Posts: 707
    Options

Breaks my heart to say it, but I’d have to say Twins. I was so hyped about them but I have met about 3 since the release. Been destroyed 2/3 times though. But, since they’re so rare I’d have to say Twins. The game wouldn’t change much. I can’t remember to have seen their perks either.

I don’t get all the hate for Deathslinger. I love to play him and against him. It changes the way you have to think, almost like a Huntress but not completely the same. I think he was a good addition.

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    Options

Twins. They bring nothing to the game

• Asssblasster625
    Options

I have a friend who refuses to play any other killer other than demo. It’s strange because he hates the show

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

If I could keep the perks, ghostface

If not, slinger

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369
    Options

nurse, then stridor will be missing and bye2 braindead stridor spirit

• Pulsar
    Options

D:

How could you hate Stranger Things! It's my favorite.

I like it even more than Star Wars: The Clone Wars

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Unpopular opinion: Huntress

She puts me to sleep faster than Freddy does.

• Asssblasster625
    Options

Right. I like it more than Star Wars to.(probably because I never watched any of the movies or shows)

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    edited February 2021
    Options

If I am forced to - the Plague. Here are the reasons:

• She is one of the rarest Killers to see. Her loss would not be very noticeable.
    • She is not weak, but not strong either.
    • She is very annoying to play against. Her Green Vomit breaks Survivors and makes them loud and easily seen, also denying med-kit uses and rendering healing perk builds worthless. Her Red Puke is basically Huntress on ultra settings. So many stuff make versing her FEEL extremely oppressive.
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Her invalidating every healing item, add-on, and perk ever is definitely awful - when so much of the game revolves around it.

I don't care about any other part of her kit, I think she's fine, but man that aspect is so lame.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Hard one for me since I really don't truly hate anyone anymore, but I used to despise Billy so Hillbilly.

• Pulsar
    Options

XDXD

I seriously gotta recommend The Clone Wars though. It's an excellent piece of media and really reinforces the tragedy of the Prequel Trilogy.

• Asssblasster625
    Options

Ok I see if I can’t find something to watch it when I get home today

• Pulsar
    Options

Awesome! The first season is a little rough but it really picks up in S2 onward.

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498
    Options

quentin

• MJ_Out
    MJ_Out Member Posts: 184
    Options

I would choose hag. I despise her whole game design and her addons make it even worse.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Claudette :P

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

HAG

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444
    Options
  • DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Deathslinger

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Typically I would say Clown but I'm hoping the changes will fix him and not make him more annoying (if it does that is my answer). Assuming it doesn't though it is a three way tie between Legion, Hag and Ghostface. Perks are whatever but it is the power that is the reason why these are my choices

Legion: Still genuinely unfun to play against at least in my opinion as it normally comes with an anti-heal slowdown build which is miserable for many involved. When he enters frenzy you are pretty much screwed as the lunge and autolock always work against the survivor and the frenzy lets him ride your rear end.

Hag: Honestly this one might be the worst depending on who is playing her. I never see an intermediate Hag. Typically a new one or an experienced and very toxic one. While I can move to the next game it is frustrating to see a Hag place all her traps around you when you are hooked and know the percentage of you making it 10 feet from the hook are close to none. Her high tier add-ons are really annoying letting her teleport anywhere on the map and not even notifying you that you triggered a trap. Unlike trapper she has all her traps at all times and can set them down and replace them with no real consequence of having to get them again. Her perks are based around totems which makes her play protect the totem all game and couples with the annoyance of the power. On small maps she feels overwhelming and on large maps it feels like she doesn't exist half the time.

Ghostface: Where do I start? His power is infuriating. Especially the detection portion of it. It feels like you are constantly getting spotted through cover unless you have something to reduce detection range in which case you then have to breathe down his neck to get him out of shroud. His ability to stalk you in a chase is annoying and that isn't what he was meant to do making him another Myers. There is not enough objects on a normal map for him to be the true stealth killer that he is. Instead you see him coming from a mile away, and if you don't, there is always spine chill and premonition. With add-ons Ghost face is mildly irritating, but against a team of survivors who know what they are doing a Ghostface can be stomped out in under 5 minutes. He is kind of a joke for survivors at this point.

Bonus mention (as to why I don't like Clown): His ability seems cheap. Yeah I know I'm gonna get the people who say it's because his ability actually causes a problem for survivors, but that isn't why. It seems cheap to be able to throw a bottle just in the general vicinity of a survivor and still have them slowed down so much that you could be 2-3 tiles behind them, catch up and get the hit off. When it comes to Clown's bottles there really is no counterplay. The slowdown makes windows almost useless and the only thing you have is pallets. Depending on whether the loop is safe or not you might still get hit. Eventually you will run out of pallets anyway

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Wraith. I hate him. I guess i suck but i dont think ive ever escaped verse a wraith. His perks are fine. Just him. I couldn't imagine what he would be like if he didnt skip leg day all the time

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    Options

Spirit. Guessing is just not what I consider a counterplay. Her perks are nothing special either.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Goodbye Twins. They're designed terribly, and their perks aren't that good.

• rhys17
    rhys17 Member Posts: 25
    Options

it would definitely have to be hag just because I feel like the character has a very camp heavy playstyle

• Tayte
    Tayte Member Posts: 65
    Options

I would cry if they removed Pig. She's so rare to play against, but she's still my favorite killer, and one of the only killer I am willing to play as. I just love everything about how she works. Just wish she was a tiny bit less RNG. Her head traps are such random luck if they work well or not.