Patch 4.5.0 revert.

Options
Saltdispenser
Saltdispenser Member Posts: 7
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

Okay, here's my deal: I personally think the new changes to animations and UI are both bad for the game and should please be reverted, as none of those things even need a change in the first place.

If you agree with me, just upvote this post and maybe it'll get some traction and help make a change.

Update: Yay! The devs made a twitter post saying that they heard our feedback on the movement and ui changes and will be looking into it! Way to go guys, we did it, I'm so proud of us... ::::)))))))))))

(i know it wasn't this post's doing, but rather the whole community's)

Post edited by Saltdispenser on

Comments

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67
    Options

+1

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options
  • Saltdispenser
    Options

you speak my mind.. for me, the movement did it, though.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

I don't think they should revert the whole patch. The UI and Survivor Animations? Sure. Seems like these hit live way before they were ready (haven't had a chance to try it myself). Everything else is actually pretty great. Clown, Wraith, Trapper, and the perk changes? All great. Maybe not enough in some cases but still great. I'm a little more unsure about the map updates but they look really nice at least.

• laker
    laker Member Posts: 2
    Options

no one i know likes this movement. if bhvr listened to the players they would actually do what everyone wants. i guarantee you everyone will say they want last patches movement. please listen to the players.

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24
    Options

survivor movement after hit is LOL. Why did you change that?

• Saltdispenser
    Options

you're mostly right imo, i think the other changes can stay but they are, except for the map reworks, not even impactful, really.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Of course I'll upvote your post, but I have a feeling it won't do much. Here's hoping 🤞

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

we can try whatever we want but they dont give a f about our opinions, on my part i dont recoment this game for anyone i know

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

We can do this

• Clockworkminer03
    Options

PLEASE REVERT! This update crappy as hell... I've already made a conspiracy theory... The devs made this update terrible so that tryhards would leave the game, and the console players will take their place... Because the console dudes are used to wanky controlls and non tryhard gameplay... This theory actually doesn't really sound like a theory anymore now i say it out loud...

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

I always have to laugh at the question if i would recommend DbD to others in their surveys.

Like,i would never ever recommend this game to anyone lol

• idektbh
    idektbh Member Posts: 129
    Options

I literally had a friend the other day saying he was thinking about buying it, I said "don't do it, it's kinda addictive but extremely frustrating", and I couldn't have been more glad that I said so, I'm out of words to describe how hopeless I feel about the game at this very moment

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446
    Options

This is possibly the worst patch since the Legion release.

• aerafield
    aerafield Member Posts: 47
    edited February 2021
    Options

lol is there anyone who seriously believes they will roll back this patch after investing time and money in it already?

I hate to say it but the whole reason for the PTB was so that we find all their bugs, basically doing their work for free. They didnt give a crap about our opinion about the patch itself.... rejecting/cancelling or rolling back was never an option, trust me.

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714
    edited February 2021
    Options

UI is bad but at least can be improved , animations need to change as soon as possible