Most Toxic or Dumb Survivors

Mainly in my experience it seems the toxic players or dumb players, choice of survivor is either Claudette or Dwight. I’m rank 5 and just had a match with a Claudette who immediately started sprinting everyone and vaulting, leading the killer right to us and causing us to start off on the wrong foot. She of course had a flashlight that she didn’t know how to use. (Apparently just click click click a few times works in her mind). For Dwights I’ve always encountered them to be either toxic or outright traitorous and working with the killer. Never a dumb Dwight just toxic or evil. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• GravyRobbers85
    GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69

I've also been betrayed by Nias and Nancy Wheeler, but your statement is absolutely accurate in my experience. I watched a Dwight offer up his toolbox to the legion the other night and all of a sudden they were just kicking it like they were homies. Oh and the Laurie Strode I had one time on my team dimed me out in the locker to Michael Myers... just pointed at me and followed him after the chase ensued. This activity is actually getting quite rampant and the developers need to figure out some feasible way to penalize survivors working with the Killer. Unfortunately, reporting them simply is not enough.

• Dragonshensi
    Dragonshensi Member Posts: 1,516

I’ve heard helping killers is a bannable offense. Though if it’s quite rampant I’m guessing the devs don’t enforce that ban.

• eff
    eff Member Posts: 154

Claudettes. It's always the damn Claudettes.

• Dragonshensi

wonder why hackers always chose her or Dwight. Those two bring out the worst players.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Dweards, Claudettes and Neas are always the toxic players

Dweards stick to gens like glue the entire match and can't loop for beans

Claudettes burn Yamoka offerings and hide in bushes the whole game until they can get hatch and can't loop for beans

and Neas run the full second chance build, and can't loop for beans without it

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Felix, Ace and some Kates. They always have some dumb crap to say in post game chat

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

In my experience the most toxic against the Killer are usually Neas, Feng Mins and Steves with ugly cosmetics, the most toxic against their own team I cant say for I think ive seen similar amount of traitors among the most used Survivors (obviusly Ive never seen Jeff or Adams being traitors because they are rarely played).

• Dragonshensi

Any time I see a Dwight whether as a Killer or survivor I’m instantly wary. They are toxic or traitors usually.

• LoneMaple
    LoneMaple Member Posts: 19

The most toxic ones I meet are Neas and Claudettes. Where do I find this so called toxic Dwight? Maybe I just don't check enough lockers.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

Had a hacker played as cheryl. They did everything from insta heal and sprinting faster than the flash. They did suck at blinding tho so that was funny to see. Guess people need hack to do things. Devs need to do something bout this

• XingDa
    XingDa Member Posts: 9

Interesting topic. Is it even a thing or it makes a difference between survivor characters? They are all like same to me with different graphics and cosmetics. But again, it's very interesting because I have to admit (as a new killer in game), that Claudettes are almost always some bush campers or hiding... crawling, game delaying boring players.