#RevertDBDmovement

Options
2»

Comments

• madeanaccountforthis
    Options

I dont even look at dbd forums but had to make an account just for this lol. +1

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305
    Options

+1

• EpicBigBrain
    EpicBigBrain Member Posts: 177
    Options

this might be a stupid question but do by movement do u mean like a protest or the survivor movement 😅

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    Options

+1

I'm playing Spore again, from 2008. It has a better HUD then the abomination that is the new one.

Here before it gets locked!

• Olokun
    Olokun Member Posts: 264
    Options

+1

• EpicBigBrain
    EpicBigBrain Member Posts: 177
    Options

+1

• Terr0rwrist
    Terr0rwrist Member Posts: 67
    Options

+1

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

The whole DbD community unites to revert the Undying nerf. This is so lovely!

• Anders_020
    Anders_020 Member Posts: 5
    Options

#REVERTTHEMOVEMENT The Animations ar trash and clonky i cant plat this game anymore stop killing your own game and start using your brain 95% of the players dont like this what ar you guys doing

• Awrhy
    Awrhy Member Posts: 23
    Options

+1

• M1MASTER
    M1MASTER Member Posts: 352
    Options

Revert Hillbilly

• oldtimerza
    oldtimerza Member Posts: 5
    Options

+1 I made an account for this forum just to post here.

#RevertTheMovement, Event as a killer main it is too much. So many times hits that I didn't think should hit actually did and times when I was certain that I should hit never actually did. It's a mess right now and not just the animations and UI. Something is going on with hit validation/hit boxes as well.

I'm leaning more towards hit box changes because of the killer bus fat shaming bug.

• REVERTDBDMOVEMENT
    Options

+1 it is really bad

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

#RevertDBDMovement

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

+1

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

+1.

This update has made playing nurse even more of a nightmare with how much my eyes have to dart all over the screen...

The day before the nurse archive...

Did they even play test this hud with the killer whose archive is exposed to be released to help highlight the mid chapter patch with this!?

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,333
    Options

Played with the new animations for several hours yesterday. Setting aside the broken hitboxes, I still prefer the old animations. The new ones have less emotion than the old and some are downright derpy. Standing idle and injured run definitely stand out as the worst in this regard.

Crawling and recovering are an improvement imo. Walking looks like the survivor is sliding their feet on carpet to build up static. Healthy run looks like the survivor is oblivious to the killer and is just out for a morning jog. Injured idle and walking still feel like the survivor has no fear, like something out of a military fps instead of a horror game. These are supposed to be regular people, not soldiers, right? (not you Bill)

I guess to sum up, my suggestion is to add more movement to the animations so they feel less stiff, have the survivors look more tense to fit the horror atmosphere, and rework the standing idle and injured run completely. Also, the nodding seems creepier than before so hopefully that can be adjusted.